Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides your own country, what other countries food do you like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides your own country, what other countries food do you like?

...provided that you like your own countries food.

I loveee chineseee food.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Aint too big on foren food if Im onest, no offence or nuffin.

Lol, wont eat anyfin frm India, cnt stnd the smell of curry. Aint 2 fnd of Chinese food eitha. Chicken chowmein, wottam mayaaaa chop.

Ill av me a nice spot of English dinna any day. Yeeeeah.

Comment

There is not many food I don't like. So plenty of countries food I love. But my go to non-bangali/nondesi food are: Thai, Lebanese, Yemeni, Japanese, American

Comment

Hutki Sheera.*

Turkish, Italian, Mexican.*

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
            Hutki Sheera.*

Turkish, Italian, Mexican.*
            Disgusting

are u serious

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Disgusting

are u serious
              Racist?*

Didn't expect it from you...*

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Racist?*

Didn't expect it from you...*

When you need immodium youl know

Comment

A nice spot of English grub.*

Ta.

Comment

I like Pakistani food, I sooo wish I could make some Pakistani food.*
                    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Yeah I like Italian food, but miss it since going gluten free. I like pizza, pasta and cannelloni.

I also like Turkish food. It's so fresh and healthy as well as tasty. I like a starter of ezo gelin soup, good mezze platters with stuffed vine leaves, hummous, cacik and a main course of barbequed chicken kebab.

I know I'm biased, but where main meals are concerned, I think Pakistani food is some of the best in the world. Having said that, when it comes to desserts and sweet dishes, the English are a step ahead of us. Steamed puddings, chocolate pudding, cream cakes, afternoon teas, sweet pastries mmMMMMMmmmmm. Another bunch of things I miss since going gluten free, though I've taught my dad to make lovely gluten free millionaires shortbread and back when I was well enough to bake, I used to make some lovely pear tarte tatin with a dollop of crme fraiche.
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by Farah. A View Post
                        I loveee chineseee food.
                        ​​​​​​
                        I've tried some japanese food (noodles) if they are actually the way they are made in Japan, then I guess their food is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                          I like Pakistani food, I sooo wish I could make some Pakistani food.*
                          A lot of people say Pakistani food is the best, I assume it has the best flavours.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                            Yeah I like Italian food, but miss it since going gluten free. I like pizza, pasta and cannelloni.

I also like Turkish food. It's so fresh and healthy as well as tasty. I like a starter of ezo gelin soup, good mezze platters with stuffed vine leaves, hummous, cacik and a main course of barbequed chicken kebab.

I know I'm biased, but where main meals are concerned, I think Pakistani food is some of the best in the world. Having said that, when it comes to desserts and sweet dishes, the English are a step ahead of us. Steamed puddings, chocolate pudding, cream cakes, afternoon teas, sweet pastries mmMMMMMmmmmm. Another bunch of things I miss since going gluten free, though I've taught my dad to make lovely gluten free millionaires shortbread and back when I was well enough to bake, I used to make some lovely pear tarte tatin with a dollop of crme fraiche.
                            Turkish food is really healthy. I agree English desserts are better than desi sweet foods. I had to google a lot of these food names lol. I like apple crumble.

Comment

Sorry I didn't reply to all the posts. I haven't really tried that many foods of different cultures despite asking this question...

Comment

Working...
                              X