Bone Broth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi barakatuh

For gut related illnesses and to strengthen your immune system, protect of stomach and general health, I really encourage 'ajwa dates in the morning as well as milk with organic blackseed honey before bed. Aloe vera is also good and a good clear up for the system. All these need to be done consistently and every single day if you can.

Prophetic and organic medication is so undermined, sometimes with consistency and the right intentions it can cure you. May Allah heal the sick.

إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi barakatuh

For gut related illnesses and to strengthen your immune system, protect of stomach and general health, I really encourage 'ajwa dates in the morning as well as milk with organic blackseed honey before bed. Aloe vera is also good and a good clear up for the system. All these need to be done consistently and every single day if you can.

Prophetic and organic medication is so undermined, sometimes with consistency and the right intentions it can cure you. May Allah heal the sick.
      Where did you read this?
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

Where did you read this?
        Everything I have mentioned I have done myself and it has cured me Alhamdulilah (I myself had a gut related illness), I like to read about prophetic medication in my spare time. The books I have read are Sickness - Muhammad Al-Jibaly + Prophetic Medications - Yusuf Al-Hajj Ahmed, really changed my perspective. There have been alot of studies on the things that have been prescribed for us from the Qur'an and Sunnah, really needs more recognition, the key thing is consistency and intentions.

Only Allah knows what the cause of your illness/issues may be but nothing wrong with trying to implement things from the sunnah as there is always benefit alongside normal medication if you've been prescribed.

And Allah knows best, just sharing what has helped me in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

Everything I have mentioned I have done myself and it has cured me Alhamdulilah (I myself had a gut related illness), I like to read about prophetic medication in my spare time. The books I have read are Sickness - Muhammad Al-Jibaly + Prophetic Medications - Yusuf Al-Hajj Ahmed, really changed my perspective. There have been alot of studies on the things that have been prescribed for us from the Qur'an and Sunnah, really needs more recognition, the key thing is consistency and intentions.

Only Allah knows what the cause of your illness/issues may be but nothing wrong with trying to implement things from the sunnah as there is always benefit alongside normal medication if you've been prescribed.

And Allah knows best, just sharing what has helped me in the past.
          Yes trueÂ*
          Black seed oil or honey?
          ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Where can we get safe and edible black seed oil?

I think something sent me a link through rep system a while back so I don't have the link anymoreÂ*

My dad got it once, it was supposed to be 'pure' but that was to applyÂ* on the skin
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Yes trueÂ*
              Black seed oil or honey?
              Blackseed-honey worked for me, never knew it existed until I was recommended it, you can find it in most Islamic stores and online too.

Comment

Yes trueÂ*
                Black seed oil or honey?
                Have you heard of "Nabidh" drink?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

never heard of it, what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

never heard of it, what is it?
                    A hadith from Abu Dawood recalls that The Messenger of Allah (saw) often consumed Nabidh - a drink prepared from soaked raisins or dates. Softened raisins and dates release their vitamins and minerals more easily and are easier to digest.

INGREDIENTS

Raisins or Dates

Water

INSTRUCTIONS

1. After Isha prayer soak around 100 grams of raisins or dates in 1 litre of water. Make sure you the raisins are covered and kept cool.

2. The next morning after Fajr, you can drink the water and eat the soaked fruits like the Prophet (saw) did or you cold blend the water and fruit together to create a smoothie.

Nabidh should be consumed within 12 hours of soaking time, but if it is kept air tight inside the refrigerator, it will not spoil for 2-3 days insha’Allah. It also must never be left for more than 2-3 days, otherwise it may start to ferment, which is the start of the alcohol brewing process. This is haram and forbidden to consume.

Besides the immense health benefits outlined above our greatest rewards really lie in following the Sunnah. Allah said to His Messenger (saw): ’Say (to mankind), if you love Allah, follow me – Allah will love you and forgive your sins’. (Qur’an 3:31)

Comment

Yes need to try that too

Comment

A hadith from Abu Dawood recalls that The Messenger of Allah (saw) often consumed Nabidh - a drink prepared from soaked raisins or dates. Softened raisins and dates release their vitamins and minerals more easily and are easier to digest.

INGREDIENTS

Raisins or Dates

Water

INSTRUCTIONS

1. After Isha prayer soak around 100 grams of raisins or dates in 1 litre of water. Make sure you the raisins are covered and kept cool.

2. The next morning after Fajr, you can drink the water and eat the soaked fruits like the Prophet (saw) did or you cold blend the water and fruit together to create a smoothie.

Nabidh should be consumed within 12 hours of soaking time, but if it is kept air tight inside the refrigerator, it will not spoil for 2-3 days insha’Allah. It also must never be left for more than 2-3 days, otherwise it may start to ferment, which is the start of the alcohol brewing process. This is haram and forbidden to consume.

Besides the immense health benefits outlined above our greatest rewards really lie in following the Sunnah. Allah said to His Messenger (saw): ’Say (to mankind), if you love Allah, follow me – Allah will love you and forgive your sins’. (Qur’an 3:31)
                        thanks JazakAllah Khayran

Comment

Working...
                        X