Son eats ham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsaahM View Post

Isn't it obvious that maybe the child's father would have told the nursery that it's okay for the child to eat ham? Or maybe he eats it from one of his friends? Does it even matter where he gets the food from that you're derailing the topic to that? Don't accuse me for derailing the topic, that's what you were doing. What I was doing was providing advice to someone, don't take it personally and try to create an argument. Ugh.
    The OP has said in few of her other posts thatbshe is a single parent and how the father is absent etc etc. So it is obvious that she would be the one dealing with the nursery.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

The OP has said in few of her other posts thatbshe is a single parent and how the father is absent etc etc. So it is obvious that she would be the one dealing with the nursery.
      Okkkkkkkkkkkk peaceeeee

Comment

Such really stupid comments. I guess someone really trolls...

Comment

No, your son cannot eat ham. This is non negotiable and I can't help but find it concerning that you appear to consider it as an option. The nursery and the father need to be told this. If your son is physically active and his weight is within the normal range, then it means that whatever you're feeding him is sufficient to keep him healthy even if he fusses over it and only eats half of it. If on the other hand, your son is SO picky about food that it is making him unhealthy/sluggish/underweight (underweight according to a doctor who has weighed him and performed tests, not underweight according to a grandma who wants a chubby "healthy" grandchild), then ask to be referred to a pediatric dietitian who should have some expertise and be able to advise on how to broaden his palate. Bear in mind that in the Western world, obesity has become so common that when children reach a healthy weight within the normal range; it's common for other parents to think the child is too skinny when in fact it's more likely that the other kids in school are overweight.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
          X