• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Google. Don't have time explain. Sorry.
    ok will do InshaAllah

Comment

No, there's no variant.

A couple of my friends tried it and lost weight.

Apparently the foods you eat aid weightloss. But it's just a low calorie diet.

Try it - better than eating eggs all day.
      I already ate eggs throughout this whole day so i will keep at it until friday, i may try miletary afterward
      Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

salaams to all

just want to mention something VERY important which many ppl who go on diets seem to forget/overlook:
        if u want to look a certain way or u want to remain at a certain weight, then u have to CONTINUE eating what u eat on the diet FOREVER

when u go back to eating what u normally eat, you will go back to what u normally weigh or how u normally look.
        the change has to be PERMANENT if u want the results to be PERMANENT

the ONLY way out is to train like an animal- super intense workouts where u are left panting & dripping with sweat.
        u know, like if u trained legs today, then for the next 3-4 days, your quads, hamstrings, glutes must be totally sore- u shouldnt be able to walk properly- and if u trained calves too, then u should be in an even worse state

THATS what u need to do at the gym if u want to be able to eat whatever but still look ok...
        if u can t do that, then remain on a diet forever and if u cant do even that, then stop dreaming about breaking any plateaus

and Allah ta'ala knows best
        jazakallah
        Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
        very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by msmoorad View Post
          salaams to all

just want to mention something VERY important which many ppl who go on diets seem to forget/overlook:
          if u want to look a certain way or u want to remain at a certain weight, then u have to CONTINUE eating what u eat on the diet FOREVER

when u go back to eating what u normally eat, you will go back to what u normally weigh or how u normally look.
          the change has to be PERMANENT if u want the results to be PERMANENT

the ONLY way out is to train like an animal- super intense workouts where u are left panting & dripping with sweat.
          u know, like if u trained legs today, then for the next 3-4 days, your quads, hamstrings, glutes must be totally sore- u shouldnt be able to walk properly- and if u trained calves too, then u should be in an even worse state

THATS what u need to do at the gym if u want to be able to eat whatever but still look ok...
          if u can t do that, then remain on a diet forever and if u cant do even that, then stop dreaming about breaking any plateaus

jazakallah
          Im not looking to sustain my weight though, im looking for weight loss, anyway its eggs until friday, I'll weigh in on saturday if i gained im locking myself in my room forever

Comment

How long have you been on a plateau? The issue is that you don't seem to have a plan so I'll help you make one now.

1) How many calories are you eating daily now?
            2) What's your current weight?
            3) How much did you weigh when you started off?
            4) What weight are you trying to get to?
            5) Do you have a time period of how quickly you want to reach that goal?
            6) What's your current diet?
            7) Do you exercise?

If you haven't already calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). https://tdeecalculator.net/

In a nutshell, your TDEE is the number of calories you burn in a day. For example if your TDEE is 2000 calories a day, you'll want to eat below that number to lose weight. 200-300 calories below that would guarantee you lose weight in a healthy manner.

Eating solely eggs however is absolutely not good for you and once you stop that diet, you'll likely put on weight again. The key is to eat a balanced diet on a caloric deficit.

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
              How long have you been on a plateau? The issue is that you don't seem to have a plan so I'll help you make one now.

1) How many calories are you eating daily now?
              2) What's your current weight?
              3) How much did you weigh when you started off?
              4) What weight are you trying to get to?
              5) Do you have a time period of how quickly you want to reach that goal?
              6) What's your current diet?
              7) Do you exercise?

If you haven't already calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). https://tdeecalculator.net/

In a nutshell, your TDEE is the number of calories you burn in a day. For example if your TDEE is 2000 calories a day, you'll want to eat below that number to lose weight. 200-300 calories below that would guarantee you lose weight in a healthy manner.

Eating solely eggs however is absolutely not good for you and once you stop that diet, you'll likely put on weight again. The key is to eat a balanced diet on a caloric deficit.
              My tdee seems to be 2068 per day
              i dont feel like sharing my weight but in total i lost 43 kgs so far over 1.5 years, i want to lose 5 more kgs. I eat aprox 1200-1500 kcal a day. I do excersise daily about 20 mins but its been about a week and a half due to hormones i felt very dizzy and lethargic. I will workout again the day aftrr tomorrow i should be better.

i read the egg thing can break a platteau so thats why i wanted to do it, not knowing what else may help.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaas View Post

My tdee seems to be 2068 per day
                i dont feel like sharing my weight but in total i lost 43 kgs so far over 1.5 years, i want to lose 5 more kgs. I eat aprox 1200-1500 kcal a day. I do excersise daily about 20 mins but its been about a week and a half due to hormones i felt very dizzy and lethargic. I will workout again the day aftrr tomorrow i should be better.

i read the egg thing can break a platteau so thats why i wanted to do it, not knowing what else may help.

How long have you been on a plateau? Your body might simply be storing a lot of water weight due to hormone issues. That doesn't necessarily mean you're not losing fat.

Secondly, I have a question for you. What's the difference between eating 1500 calories of eggs vs 1500 calories of a balanced diet?

Thirdly, if your TDEE is 2068 and you're eating 1500, you'd essentially be losing 0.45kg a week which is nice and steady progress. However, due to a lot of fluctuations throughout the day, you might feel as though you're not losing weight. Give yourself some time and eventually you'll get past that plateau, provided you stick to that deficit.

Comment

How long have you been on a plateau? Your body might simply be storing a lot of water weight due to hormone issues. That doesn't necessarily mean you're not losing fat.

Secondly, I have a question for you. What's the difference between eating 1500 calories of eggs vs 1500 calories of a balanced diet?

Thirdly, if your TDEE is 2068 and you're eating 1500, you'd essentially be losing 0.45kg a week which is nice and steady progress. However, due to a lot of fluctuations throughout the day, you might feel as though you're not losing weight. Give yourself some time and eventually you'll get past that plateau, provided you stick to that deficit.
                  Its been a month, i did cheat like 2 times in the last month because of frustration but thats all. I dont know the reasoning behind the egg thing but im just feeling desprate at this point. I will weigh in tomorrowmorning to see if it does anything i guess.

also now i can eat like 10 eggs and i feel satied throughout the whole day, but try eating normal for 1200 kcals, i can only eat 3 small meals and its kinda making me want to give up.

Comment

Its been a month, i did cheat like 2 times in the last month because of frustration but thats all. I dont know the reasoning behind the egg thing but im just feeling desprate at this point. I will weigh in tomorrowmorning to see if it does anything i guess.

also now i can eat like 10 eggs and i feel satied throughout the whole day, but try eating normal for 1200 kcals, i can only eat 3 small meals and its kinda making me want to give up.

Alright, try to add some veggies in there then if you're going to do that.

The last 5kg might be difficult because you feel you're so close but give it a little time. You'll get there insha'Allah.

Comment

Alright, try to add some veggies in there then if you're going to do that.

The last 5kg might be difficult because you feel you're so close but give it a little time. You'll get there insha'Allah.
                      Im trying to avoid plant toxins and anti nutrients that may cause inflamation, thats why im eating carnivore diet, im not sure which vegetables are suitable and which arent

havent lost weight on the egg thing at all so im going to try to eat max 800 kcal per day worth of meat now lol
                      Last edited by Kaas; 06-02-19, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Im not looking to sustain my weight though, im looking for weight loss, anyway its eggs until friday, I'll weigh in on saturday if i gained im locking myself in my room forever
                        salaams to all

dont fool yourself into thinking any weight loss is good.
                        many ppl lose muscle and keep the extra water and fat & then conveniently assume they have been successful, only to regain the weight very quickly after the diet is over.

u need to change your habits & lifestyle permanently.
                        dont fool yourself- you either eat strictly for the rest of your life or exercise hard on an almost daily basis for the rest of your life.
                        NO other way.

jazakallah

Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                        very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by msmoorad View Post

salaams to all

dont fool yourself into thinking any weight loss is good.
                          many ppl lose muscle and keep the extra water and fat & then conveniently assume they have been successful, only to regain the weight very quickly after the diet is over.

u need to change your habits & lifestyle permanently.
                          dont fool yourself- you either eat strictly for the rest of your life or exercise hard on an almost daily basis for the rest of your life.
                          NO other way.

jazakallah
                          I will have to do both things, watch my food intake and workout. Thats just how my body is build. Not everyone has the oportunity to eat what they want and sit around and stay in shape

Comment

Doesn't eating eggs all day ... make you feel sick?

Comment

Doesn't eating eggs all day ... make you feel sick?
                              It didnt but im eating meat again lol

Comment

I need to eat a bag of crips right now

Comment

Working...
                                X