Butternut squash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butternut squash

Many things you can do with butternut squash.

Juice in a blender, dilute with water, and enjoy as a drink. Far better than Robinson’s or something like that.

Google "nutrition info" for a food and you'll usually find the FDA site which is pretty good. You jst have to know to remove the fibre from your calculation. Americans have it in with the carbs[which chemically it is, but it's not digestible]
    Hana

Pnr Status TextNow VPN
    Last edited by bougti; 18-01-19, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I made butternut squash soup just the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
        I made butternut squash soup just the other day.
        Not a fan of soup. Is that not white people food?

Comment

Butternut squash soup is lovely. I never had soups growing up (wasn't even tempted to try them) and even now there are only 4 soups I like: butternut squash soup, thai style chicken soup, san Marzano tomato soup and ezo gelin corbasi which is Turkish lentil soup. Soups are part of food heritage in many parts of the world; in Japan people have miso soup, even in Pakistan, people have "yakhni" (chicken broth) so definitely not just a "white people" thing. It's very warming and comforting in the winter months.

Originally posted by Morose View Post

Not a fan of soup. Is that not white people food?
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
            Butternut squash soup is lovely. I never had soups growing up (wasn't even tempted to try them) and even now there are only 4 soups I like: butternut squash soup, thai style chicken soup, san Marzano tomato soup and ezo gelin corbasi which is Turkish lentil soup. Soups are part of food heritage in many parts of the world; in Japan people have miso soup, even in Pakistan, people have "yakhni" (chicken broth) so definitely not just a "white people" thing. It's very warming and comforting in the winter months.

I agree with this post. I lurve soup too, when it is made well and with the right ingredients.

Comment

Butternut-lentilsoop with carrot onion and garlic made with curry powder, paprika powder, rosemary, sage some tomato paste...

Comment

Working...
              X