Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    ^Pizza with pineapple is also common. Nothing weird about that

Yumm I used to eat that too many years ago..
    How's your No Sugar lifestyle going?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

How's your No Sugar lifestyle going?
      Ya ukhti not so good :(
      رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Ya ukhti not so good :(
        Is it the chocolate again?

You know sugar is more addictive than cocaine, right?

It's truly terrible stuff. Stay away from that white powder.

Comment

Is it the chocolate again?

You know sugar is more addictive than cocaine, right?

It's truly terrible stuff. Stay away from that white powder.
          Yh I know some scientists did a study on mice and there study concluded that sugar is more addictive than cocaine. It's really mind blowing. Bi'dhnillah I'll do that
          رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

It's very common for people to do that with biscuits and tea. I loved to do it with fresh pita bread in place of biscuits. Mmmmmm.
            On to the topic:

-Steel cut oats cooked with chicken broth, tomatoes, zucchini, chickpeas, garlic, onions and topped with cooked meat/chicken.
            -Steel cut oats cooked with condensed mushroom soup, cream, sliced mushrooms and topped with chicken.
            -Pizza with pineapple (I don't LOVE it but I don't mind it)
            Now that reminds me, I like to do eat those with soft bread more.

thing is I havent done it for a very long time. Its jam and nutella and butter these days. (with bread)
            But something so simple can be very satisfying

Indefinable #fightagainstsugar
            Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Hujurat [ 49:13]
            O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Comment

You'll discover combinations during buffet spreads too, don't forget.
              Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Hujurat [ 49:13]
              O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Comment

Mince meat, eggs, sweetcorn, peas and beans - with spices. Looks like mush, but tastes good.

Comment

The weirdo's classic : jam and cheese on toast.
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Lamb with yoghurt and tomato sauce and halloumi cheese. Add some chicken, king prawns, and banana peel.

For breakfast I enjoy weetabix with honey, lemon juice and coconut water.

Also I hate cooking. Everything turns out wrong and I lack technique. I fear I’ll become unwell if I continue in this way.

Comment

Crisps/cheese in bread. (Sandwich)
                      That’s not weird, it’s quite normal. And it is not wonderful - it is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                        The weirdo's classic : jam and cheese on toast.
                        Grotesque in appearance, revolting in smell, and assuredly vile in taste.

Comment

Crisps do have sugar content.

Pringles. Once you pop ... you just can't stop :-(
                          I disagree. I hate Pringles and they leave a horrible taste in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post

Grotesque in appearance, revolting in smell, and assuredly vile in taste.
                            Hehehehe

I like to experiment.

Btw what on earth is banana peel doing in your food? I don't get it, sorry brother.
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Tuna mixed with scrambled eggs.
                              donner kebab and air

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post

I disagree. I hate Pringles and they leave a horrible taste in your mouth.
                                Shutki maach leaves a horrible taste in your mouth. Not Pringles.

Comment

Working...
                                X