Weird But Wonderful Food Combinations.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Far too much mayo-bashing on that thread.

It's actually pretty good. Especially mixed with curry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Lately, I have been enjoying that flavour

Tried the asda version and a surprising ingredient was icing sugar

I know crisps have an amount if sugar in them but I never thought of icing sugar lol

thought I'd mention for anyone that's not eating sugar

*It's everyhwere*
      Crisps do have sugar content.

Pringles. Once you pop ... you just can't stop :-(

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
        Briyani with pizza
        Amazing. But how do you eat them together? Do you sprinkle the biryani on the pizza slice ... or do you add pizza chunks to the biryani plate?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Crisps do have sugar content.

Pringles. Once you pop ... you just can't stop :-(

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Far too much mayo-bashing on that thread.

It's actually pretty good. Especially mixed with curry.

Mayo makes any sandwich taste nice.

Comment

Sweet rice (especially the one at weddings) with the savoury rice (namkeen chawal).

Comment

Curd rice with banana meant heaven when I was younger
                Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Spicy mango and lentils soup by my mom with hot rice and butter is another heavenly combination

https://www.veganricha.com/2016/04/mango-dal.html
                  Last edited by Vishnu; 19-11-18, 08:27 PM.
                  Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Amazing. But how do you eat them together? Do you sprinkle the biryani on the pizza slice ... or do you add pizza chunks to the biryani plate?
                    Sorry, I think Ive realised now it doesnt really count as a food combination, its more of you eat it one after another.
                    Like during a buffet spread recently, I would usually mix things up, coz i love to try combinations.

Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Im not sure whether biscuit with tea counts, but i used to eat those last time when i was young.

Hot warm tea, then you dip it in and wait for it to kind of melt. the biscuit will soften, then you eat it. Sometimes they got the special kind of biscuits for this.
                      Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Im not sure whether biscuit with tea counts, but i used to eat those last time when i was young.

Hot warm tea, then you dip it in and wait for it to kind of melt. the biscuit will soften, then you eat it. Sometimes they got the special kind of biscuits for this.
                        It's very common for people to do that with biscuits and tea. I loved to do it with fresh pita bread in place of biscuits. Mmmmmm.
                        On to the topic:

-Steel cut oats cooked with chicken broth, tomatoes, zucchini, chickpeas, garlic, onions and topped with cooked meat/chicken.
                        -Steel cut oats cooked with condensed mushroom soup, cream, sliced mushrooms and topped with chicken.
                        -Pizza with pineapple (I don't LOVE it but I don't mind it)

Comment

^Pizza with pineapple is also common. Nothing weird about that

Yumm I used to eat that too many years ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
                            Sweet rice (especially the one at weddings) with the savoury rice (namkeen chawal).
                            I cook them both often. They taste nice mixed together.

Comment

That's a globally recognised afternoon tea delight.

#nosugar

Comment

Cauliflower and egg Sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                                X