No announcement yet.

Weird But Wonderful Food Combinations.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mango chunks dipped in coriander and green chilli chutney.

Comment

Potato chips with yogurt.

Comment

Shepherd's pie with Walkers crisps (prawn cocktail).

Comment

Chicken curry (roti) with cucumber slices.

Comment

Eggs and dates omelette..? Or is that common?

My mom loves that.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
              Eggs and dates omelette..? Or is that common?

My mom loves that.
              Never tried that. Might give it a try ... sounds like a fusion of different flavours.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Never tried that. Might give it a try ... sounds like a fusion of different flavours.
                AmantuBillahi's Mom: "Make sure you remove the seeds and fry the dates for no longer than one minute before adding the eggs."

As for the taste, it's really sweet. Too sweet for me, but ya'll should definitely give it a try. My mother doesn't eat eggs unless it's mixed with Persian dates.

Comment

What a beautiful thread indefinable....
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Lentils with mayonnaise.
                    I can tell you're a mayo fan

But how do you mix the both?

I can understand leftover chicken curry mixed with mayo as sandwich filling but how else do you combine it?
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I dip my french fries in mayo n ketchup.
                      "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I can tell you're a mayo fan

But how do you mix the both?

I can understand leftover chicken curry mixed with mayo as sandwich filling but how else do you combine it?
                        Oh... no. Not as a sandwich. Lentil curry in a plate with a swirl of mayonnaise on top and eat it with chapatti.

Same with chicken curry. Just normal chicken curry with mayonnaise swirled on top.

RIce with mayo too.

Comment

Shepherd's pie with Walkers crisps (prawn cocktail).
                          Lately, I have been enjoying that flavour

Tried the asda version and a surprising ingredient was icing sugar

I know crisps have an amount if sugar in them but I never thought of icing sugar lol

thought I'd mention for anyone that's not eating sugar

*It's everyhwere*

Comment

Can't edit errors

Comment

Briyani with pizza
                              Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Light (obviously) mayonnaise mixed with chicken curry.
                                Sacrilege.

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/fa...63#post4875663

Comment

Working...
                                X