Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medicinal Cannabis now being prescribed by consultants in the UK (Quick Question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA why did you close my poll asking if you would take medicinal cannabis?

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post

I don't think anything, its a supplementary drug with side effects

Cannabis oil is where its at, and its psychoactive. I am ordering a bottle
      did you ever get around to ordering it? if you did use it, how did you find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
        In the UK from today. You are able to get on prescriptions. Issued by a consultant. Cannabis in three forms. In its natural state, as resin or as cannabidiol.

https://news.sky.com/story/medicinal...ption-11541519

warning uncovered women

so my question is if you have an illness and the doctor gives you the go ahead to have medicinal cannabis, is it permissible in islam to have it?
        Which illness requires cannabis as the only possible med?

Post evidence.

I suggest you read all the conditions for using the drug, especially this one...

"That use of this drug is indicated in the sense that there is no other permissible or less-prohibited medicine that could be used instead."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa...answers/176623

جزاك الله خيرا
        Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 12-06-20, 04:11 PM.
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Cannabis as in cannabis :/

Has anyone used cannabis oil and what was your experience like! Idk why I'm asking this

Comment

It's a disease not a cure
            Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              It's a disease not a cure
              the kiwi has spoken :P

Comment

I was diagnosed with glaucoma of the right eye 4 years ago, and after the adoption of this law, my doctor immediately wrote me a prescription.I was diagnosed with glaucoma of the right eye 4 years ago, and after the adoption of this law, my doctor immediately wrote me a prescription. Cannabis is an excellent supplement to other glaucoma medications as it reduces intraocular pressure. I never drank alcohol or smoked cannabis, but took it in an edible form. The easiest way to buy it in this form was in Edibles Canada, as there is a large selection. I have now moved to Miami and my glaucoma is in remission. I hope it will last as long as possible because the desire to go blind in one eye does not give me peace.
                Last edited by RaymondGalla; 22-02-21, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X