Keto diet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rahma. View Post

I don't think I could do keto. I love fruit - and fresh fruit juice. And veg....

The fasting in Ramadhan 29-30 days - does the body go into ketosis, then? Say if you're diet is not unhealthy but still has carbs in it?

Some people feel energetic and healthy basically during fasting in Ramadhan. Is this ketosis?
    Or is that something different?
    Thats something else lol sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherInNYC View Post

Thats something else lol sorry...
      Ok, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Rahma. View Post

Ok, sorry!
        Its okay... not a lot of people really know the full potential or i would say benefits of keto. Plus they feel all diets are same. Or get bits of misleading information from here and there... so they are confused.

Healthy living is the way of Sunnah!!

Comment

Fasted for 50 hours and my heart rate is really fast this morning, im dizzy.. i will break my fast now, i did wish i could make it to 72 hrs
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            Fasted for 50 hours and my heart rate is really fast this morning, im dizzy.. i will break my fast now, i did wish i could make it to 72 hrs
            That's not sensible and your body is telling you so.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

That's not sensible and your body is telling you so.
              Im quite dissapointed though
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Its okay... not a lot of people really know the full potential or i would say benefits of keto. Plus they feel all diets are same. Or get bits of misleading information from here and there... so they are confused.

Healthy living is the way of Sunnah!!
                What would one eat in a keto diet? What's allowed and what's not allowed?

Comment

Im quite dissapointed though
                  I'm trying my best bruv.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

You can ask the professionals here but this site looks to explain things simply enough...

https://www.dietdoctor.com/

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I'm trying my best bruv.
                      I'll just do another one on friday

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I'll just do another one on friday
                        Whatever the goal is, I hope it is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Many sites and youtube videos will give you confusing answers. You have to stick to high fats low carbs... and low proteins. If you’re curious as to what u like to eat... i can answer those questions specifically.

Comment

while doing water fast you must make sure you keep you salt sodium intake. Have water with salt. If u feel dizzy place salt under your tongue. Be careful when u go through a water fast couple of days.

Comment

while doing water fast you must make sure you keep you salt sodium intake. Have water with salt. If u feel dizzy place salt under your tongue. Be careful when u go through a water fast couple of days.
                              Yes i did that, i received the electrolyte powder so i will use that througout my next fast

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Yes i did that, i received the electrolyte powder so i will use that througout my next fast
                                Ok in sha Allah

Comment

Working...
                                X