X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aynina View Post

What would i eat instead of bread?

i exercise 30 mins every morning
    Have you tried cutting down on what you eat? No one needs snacks, it's easy to do without. It just requires a tiny amount of willpower. Otherwise you are negating the exercise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

I know. But they're convenient. You don't have to cook - just eat one on the go.
      Substitute for a handful of nuts...Pecan, Brazil and a lessor amount of Walnuts/Hazelnuts.

Comment

I need to lose 5 kg, does anyone have good advic3
        wire your jaw shut...
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

I ended up with diarrhea
          You're so lucky..
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Have you tried cutting down on what you eat? No one needs snacks, it's easy to do without. It just requires a tiny amount of willpower. Otherwise you are negating the exercise.
            A nutrition used to tell me i need to eat every 3 hrs... sometimes im hungry and then i eat a snack cus its not lunch/dinner time
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

A nutrition used to tell me i need to eat every 3 hrs... sometimes im hungry and then i eat a snack cus its not lunch/dinner time
              Were you told you can eat a snack?

You can eat a few mouthfuls of food several times a time if you want. We all can. The problem tends to be we eat a bit too much and too often. The majority of us can reduce our intake by 50% and be perfectly fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Were you told you can eat a snack?

You can eat a few mouthfuls of food several times a time if you want. We all can. The problem tends to be we eat a bit too much and too often. The majority of us can reduce our intake by 50% and be perfectly fine.
                Well isnt anything you eat between meals snacks? Handfull of nuts, peach, yoghurt...
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Well some now say the exact opposite is needed

Eat less often to lose weight, and even better, IF

The timing and frequency of meals affects insulin and hormones, even if we keep what we eat exactly the same
                  ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• Originally posted by shay5 View Post

You're so lucky..
                    Very strange

I used to eat like 200g of carbs and about 60g of processed sugar yet feel fine now

Maybe the fats he was eating, were not suitable, wonder what he ate
                    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

The timing and frequency of meals affects insulin and hormones, even if we keep what we eat exactly the same
                      Im watching that video, its very interesting, it will be hard to say no to food though

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• aynina
                        aynina commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not sure.. exersise isnt hard, its just overcoming the postponing of it and the excuses not to have to do it, Alhamdulillah i dont have problems with that, but the diet must change.

• abufulaans
                        abufulaans commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Go ahead, it might be for some people

• Indefinable
                        Indefinable commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hmm... conflicting opinions.

Well isnt anything you eat between meals snacks? Handfull of nuts, peach, yoghurt...
                      I think you can tell the difference between junk food which is probably what you eat and something a bit more good for you like the nuts I mentioned.

It's pretty simple, women whinge about their shape and weight all the while stuffing themselves full or rubbish.

Please don't ask you partners if you look big in a given outfit because the answer will be "yes you look big in every outfit".

Comment

• Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

The problem with IF is you end up too skinny when a guy wants to build muscle and look bigger.
                        And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

• The video abufulaans shared was so eye opening..

i had brown bread and an egg for breakfast, soup at work, ramen for lunch and now I'm having a pomelo fruit to finish my day off and i want to do an intermittent fast from 3 pm until 5 am tomorrowmorning

i wanted to simply have soup from work as lunch but the soup was so bad today :(

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

The video abufulaans shared was so eye opening..

i had brown bread and an egg for breakfast, soup at work, ramen for lunch and now I'm having a pomelo fruit to finish my day off and i want to do an intermittent fast from 3 pm until 5 am tomorrowmorning

i wanted to simply have soup from work as lunch but the soup was so bad today :(
                            We have a separate thread for IF ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

We have a separate thread for IF ...
                              Oh thats nice i didnt know

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X