"No Sugar" - Week 2 & Beyond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aynina View Post

Fitted lol, sounds like tailoring. Yes i did, i lost 35 kg but i need to lose 5 more and it doesnt happen without an effort
    Wow. That's a lot.

What are your eating habits like?

Try intermittent fasting with a 6hour eating window.

Also - add weight training to your exercise routine.

Comment

Fitted lol, sounds like tailoring. Yes i did, i lost 35 kg but i need to lose 5 more and it doesnt happen without an effort
      you got a gastric surgery?

thats called cheating

Comment

• aynina
        aynina commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea i could have also let my health be horrible until im 60 and then take the surgery because my knees are weak and my arteries are closing

I have done it.
      No cravings for sugar left.

Alhamdulillah
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• Fakhri
        Fakhri commented
        Editing a comment
        Alhamdulillah. (That nafs though, he wobbles, takes a beating, goes down, gets back up. Guard up all times, br Abu fulaans. :p )

I need to lose 5 kg, does anyone have good advic3
      Watch all of this

https://youtu.be/jXXGxoNFag4
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• aynina
        aynina commented
        Editing a comment
        I will jkk

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Alhamdulillaah... it's going great.

Just had Beechams Lemon & Honey drink - and it tastes so sickly sweet.

I'll probably continue this for a while In Sha Allaah.

(Although I did nearly relapse and was tempted to buy peanut butter protein bars - but didn't).

Do not fall for the protein this and that scam

You do not need protein bars, whey, and all that stuff, and it is not healthy at all either

Just get protein from food

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

Do not fall for the protein this and that scam

You do not need protein bars, whey, and all that stuff, and it is not healthy at all either

Just get protein from food
        Yeah, I realised that they aren't healthy at all.

Comment

Yeah, I realised that they aren't healthy at all.
          Especially as a female with much less muscle mass, food should be more than enough for you

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

Especially as a female with much less muscle mass, food should be more than enough for you
            I know. But they're convenient. You don't have to cook - just eat one on the go.

Comment

I know. But they're convenient. You don't have to cook - just eat one on the go.
              I agree, which is why i still have 1 scoop a day, the problem is that the protein isn't used by the body as effectively.

A study was done showing that casien is definitely more effective than whey.

I would say real food is even better than casien powder.

This is ignoring all the other rubbish they put into that protein powder stuff aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Wow. That's a lot.

What are your eating habits like?

Try intermittent fasting with a 6hour eating window.

Also - add weight training to your exercise routine.
                Eating habits idk? You want a dairy or what do you mean
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Originally posted by aynina View Post

Eating habits idk? You want a dairy or what do you mean
                  What do you eat in a typical day?

Comment

What do you eat in a typical day?
                    A sandwich for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and maybe some ramen for dinner. And between meals i have some snacks
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

A sandwich for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and maybe some ramen for dinner. And between meals i have some snacks
                      Cut out bread from your diet and eat healthy snacks.

Do you exercise? Do HIIT.

Comment

Cut out bread from your diet and eat healthy snacks.

Do you exercise? Do HIIT.
                        What would i eat instead of bread?

i exercise 30 mins every morning

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

What would i eat instead of bread?

i exercise 30 mins every morning
                          Vegetables?

Or keep the bread and cut out snacks completely?

Do HIIT for around 20-25mins. More effective than anything else tbh. (HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training).

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X