Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillaah.
    Day 1 of 100 complete.
    ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• Day 2 of 100 complete. Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Day 3 of 100 complete. Alhamdulillaah.
        Helps when there's a target.

Comment

• Day 5. Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• Day 6 of 100. Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• (Seems like Brother Fakhri is walking alone in the Desert).

Comment

• On day 8 of 100. Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                  (Seems like Brother Fakhri is walking alone in the Desert).

:|
                  Pretty much the story of my life.

(😂)
                  Alhamdulillaah.

(Hopefully I don't start seeing hazy looking chocolate fountains appearing when I'm on day 70 and beyond.)

Comment

• On day 10 of 100.
                    Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah.
                      On day 11 of 100.

Comment

• Day 12 of 100 has begun. Alhamdulillaah.
                        ​​​​​Traversing the barren, sugar-less desert is looking promising so far.

Comment

• ^It's probably easier right now because this is the time of year when all the dieting, new years resolution and veganuary fads start
                          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                            ^It's probably easier right now because this is the time of year when all the dieting, new years resolution and veganuary fads start
                            Good point. All the more reason for us all to try do this.

Comment

• I always have this dilemma about wondering what to eat because I have so many food intolerances. A couple of times a week I have alu methi with gluten free bread, but I find I can't eat a large portion of alu methi and i need something a bit filling and substantial otherwise the supplements I take with my meal don't digest properly. I used to have fish fingers but I find that fish always makes me itch and I have quite bad rashes already and on top of that the fish fingers (along with the alumethi) wasn't filling enough and I'd get hungry not long afterwards.

Within the last week or two I've sometimes been having sagudana (sago pudding) instead of fish fingers and found that it's more filling... but now I think about it and I'm thinking I'm supposed to be cutting my sugar intake and this will only increase it so I should find an alternative but I've no idea what to have instead. This is all very complicated.
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• On day 15 of 100.
                                Alhamdulillah.
                                ​​​​​

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X