X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zi-zizou
    replied
    Originally posted by aynina View Post

Well isnt anything you eat between meals snacks? Handfull of nuts, peach, yoghurt...
    I think you can tell the difference between junk food which is probably what you eat and something a bit more good for you like the nuts I mentioned.

It's pretty simple, women whinge about their shape and weight all the while stuffing themselves full or rubbish.

Please don't ask you partners if you look big in a given outfit because the answer will be "yes you look big in every outfit".

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm... conflicting opinions.

• abufulaans
    commented on 's reply
    Go ahead, it might be for some people

• aynina
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure.. exersise isnt hard, its just overcoming the postponing of it and the excuses not to have to do it, Alhamdulillah i dont have problems with that, but the diet must change.

• Indefinable
    commented on 's reply
    Do you think a "Home Gym" thread will be helpful, just to share some tips on what exercises are good?

• aynina
    replied
    Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

Well some now say the exact opposite is needed

Eat less often to lose weight, and even better, IF

The timing and frequency of meals affects insulin and hormones, even if we keep what we eat exactly the same
    Im watching that video, its very interesting, it will be hard to say no to food though

Leave a comment:

• abufulaans
    replied
    Originally posted by shay5 View Post

You're so lucky..
    Very strange

I used to eat like 200g of carbs and about 60g of processed sugar yet feel fine now

Maybe the fats he was eating, were not suitable, wonder what he ate

Leave a comment:

• abufulaans
    replied

A nutrition used to tell me i need to eat every 3 hrs... sometimes im hungry and then i eat a snack cus its not lunch/dinner time
    Well some now say the exact opposite is needed

Eat less often to lose weight, and even better, IF

The timing and frequency of meals affects insulin and hormones, even if we keep what we eat exactly the same

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Were you told you can eat a snack?

You can eat a few mouthfuls of food several times a time if you want. We all can. The problem tends to be we eat a bit too much and too often. The majority of us can reduce our intake by 50% and be perfectly fine.
    Well isnt anything you eat between meals snacks? Handfull of nuts, peach, yoghurt...

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

A nutrition used to tell me i need to eat every 3 hrs... sometimes im hungry and then i eat a snack cus its not lunch/dinner time
    Were you told you can eat a snack?

You can eat a few mouthfuls of food several times a time if you want. We all can. The problem tends to be we eat a bit too much and too often. The majority of us can reduce our intake by 50% and be perfectly fine.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Have you tried cutting down on what you eat? No one needs snacks, it's easy to do without. It just requires a tiny amount of willpower. Otherwise you are negating the exercise.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied
    Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

I ended up with diarrhea
    You're so lucky..

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied
    I need to lose 5 kg, does anyone have good advic3
    wire your jaw shut...

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied
    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

I know. But they're convenient. You don't have to cook - just eat one on the go.
    Substitute for a handful of nuts...Pecan, Brazil and a lessor amount of Walnuts/Hazelnuts.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

What would i eat instead of bread?

i exercise 30 mins every morning
    Have you tried cutting down on what you eat? No one needs snacks, it's easy to do without. It just requires a tiny amount of willpower. Otherwise you are negating the exercise.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X