"No Sugar" - Week 2 & Beyond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *decides to get chocolate tomorrow*

Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

• Day 16 is going good.

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        *decides to get chocolate tomorrow*
        For shame!!!!

Comment

• Writing that here is naughty

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          *decides to get chocolate tomorrow*
          Tell us about it on the chocolate thread
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Day 17

I am going to my friends house today and I have to get dessert but don’t worry I got sugar free cookies.

Comment

• I haven’t had the time to make the protein bars yet, so I am still eating Belvita bars and dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post

So shameless!

Disappointing, I know

Comment

• Comment

• Day 18 pretty much done. Alhamdulillaah.

​​​​
                    ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• Day 19 is going good alhamdullillah.

Comment

• On day 20. Alhamdulillaah.
                        Going well. Just need to go easy on the carbs. It's the usual situation of finishing food to prevent waste, atm.

Comment

• day 20 went well.

Im done eating for the day. I had a mango as a snack. I am actually eating a lot more carbs these days to. I don't know if that's because of this or because I am busy and don't have time to eat so my body naturally gravitates towards things that will keep me full for the longest time. I usually eat at around 6:30 in the morning and then don't eat again till about 4 so I need to eat a lot while I can.

Comment

• On day 21. Alhamdulillaah.
                            Just a thank you to Sr aelmo for re-starting this once more and posting regularly. Has reignited the militancy that was missing for a while, even though I was pretty much on it most of the time.
                            Alhamdulillah. Feel cleaner, healthier and just nice to not have any kind of desire for these things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
                              On day 21. Alhamdulillaah.
                              Just a thank you to Sr aelmo for re-starting this once more and posting regularly. Has reignited the militancy that was missing for a while, even though I was pretty much on it most of the time.
                              Alhamdulillah. Feel cleaner, healthier and just nice to not have any kind of desire for these things.
                              Day 21 is going good.

it’s ok. Thank you for doing it with me too. I would have stopped if No one joined in. I feel better when I’m sugar free.

However after the month is over I will get banana pudding and try all of the pumpkin spice drinks and then I will start it up again. Lol

but I said a month so I swear I will finish this month! 9 days left now inshallah!

Comment

• On day 22. Alhamdulillaah.

Going well. Just finished having a bunch of sugary junk food*. Can't remember what, though. Was it cake, or chocolate...

(*In my sleep. Literally. 😂 Dreamt it.)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X