Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day 34

I could really use some sugar

i'll just try to pull through in these last couple of days.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
      Day 32

👍🏻

when this is over I’m going to make my favorite tofu recipe. It has sugar in it so I can’t now 😢

​​​​​​https://gifer.com/en/7c54

....?
      ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah.
        40 days complete by His Kindness.

Day 41.
        ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
          Alhamdulillaah.
          40 days complete by His Kindness.

Day 41.
          Well done mashaAllah.

Do you still eat food with sugar like baked beans or certain sauces?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Well done mashaAllah.

Do you still eat food with sugar like baked beans or certain sauces?
            No... I had a bit of ketchup early on, forgetfully and some baked beans in a rush once, but I've been careful to avoid them. Just fruit, tbh.

Alhamdulillaah. It's been good. This whole thing.
            I hope everyone else manages to cut it out completely or really cut down, inshaa'Allah.

Comment

• Just heading into day 42.

Not sure if I should keep posting here like this.
              Partly think the challenge is done and it's unnecessary.
              Partly thinking it might keep others wanting to go on...

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

​​​​​​https://gifer.com/en/7c54

....?
                today is supposed to be day 36 but I might take this it off. IDK i'll see.

Comment

• May as well shift the goal posts and make it a 100 day thing, inshaaAllah.

No intention to go back now. Can't really see the point of it, unless it's to have the tiniest pinch of something to assure myself I haven't made it 'haraam' on myself.

Day 43.

Let's all keep going, inshaaAllah. We're all better off without it. There's enough to eat as alternatives Alhamdulillaah.
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

• today is day 36. I ate banana pudding yesterday but I really regret it cause it was way to sweet.

Comment

• Day 44 Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                        I think I’ll start this too Insha allah. I did quit sugar in my hot drinks two years ago and haven’t brought any white sugar in my house since then so maybe it’s time for the next step

I will find bread & pasta hard to quit though :|
                        I failed miserably at this :|

https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

I failed miserably at this :|
                          what happened? lol

my cousin hes a sufi and hes so strict about not having any white sugar in the house, i dont know if hes an undercover racist lol

Comment

• tbh i think i could do this but i mean whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

i mean i dont enjoy a lot of things in life but i do enjoy sweet things and especially sweet coffee!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

what happened? lol

my cousin hes a sufi and hes so strict about not having any white sugar in the house, i dont know if hes an undercover racist lol
                              I don’t keep white sugar in my house either.

I was supposed to do this challenge but during the holidays, my house was FILLED with chocolates & sweets. I am not someone that sits there eating sweet stuff a lot tbh but in the evening I like to relax with some chocolate or whatever and I guess I lasted around a day.
                              https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

I don’t keep white sugar in my house either.

I was supposed to do this challenge but during the holidays, my house was FILLED with chocolates & sweets. I am not someone that sits there eating sweet stuff a lot tbh but in the evening I like to relax with some chocolate or whatever and I guess I lasted around a day.
                                so youre a racist sufi too? lol jks

thing is though i dont mind having honey as a replacement for sugar but i swear it does nothing for me in terms of replacing the sweet taste of sugar

is there any other alternatives out there?

i do want to do this challenege because i consider this to be a hard challenege due to my lurve for all sweet things

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X