"No Sugar" - Week 2 & Beyond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://media.tenor.com/images/02fff...46a9/tenor.gif
    ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      If John has 9 chocolate bars, Sarah has 17, and Damien 26 what do they have?
      I am definitely going to still this joke for my brother
      HO HO HO

​​​​​​
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I am but sometimes you just need a cookie. I got these sugar free ones. I guess they use stevia.

ive also started cutting down on carbs in general and trying to eat more protein this past week or so and it’s actually really helped take away cravings.
        carbs helps to fuel me otherwise I'm walking zombie
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

carbs helps to fuel me otherwise I'm walking zombie
          I think it takes a bit of time for your body to adjust from using carbs as it’s primary energy source to protein. Now that I’ve gotten passed that barrier, I feel very full and satisfied without so many carbs.

im still having carbs though but I really cut down on them

Comment

• Day 31.
            ​​​​​​Alhamdulillaah.

Going well.

​​​​​​Okay... So diet has been cleaned up... Just lacking exercise frequency now. November was a good month. Was really in the groove with it, then fell sick for some time and workouts tapered off last month.

I think I might just start a '40 Day Daily Workout Challenge Thread' on here, inshaa'Allah.

Force myself to log things here and put some needed onus on myself to stick with it....

Comment

• Day 33.

Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Day 35. Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Day 36.

Alhamdulillaah. Hope everyone else is keeping up with their own challenge/plan.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Day 30
                    👍🏻

Comment

• Day 31

Comment

• I seem to be doing 3/4 days then spoil it. I will not give up though inshaAllah I will do this.

Comment

• Day 32

👍🏻

when this is over I’m going to make my favorite tofu recipe. It has sugar in it so I can’t now 😢

Comment

• Day 38.

Alhamdulillaah. Almost reached the mark, by His Kindness.. Really very little interest in any of those sugary items right now. I hope the same lack of interest remains.

(Let's all keep going, inshaa'Allah.)

Comment

• Day 39. Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah. Doing well :-)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X