X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 21.

Alhamdulillaah.

(Any updates from others...?)
    ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
      Day 21.

Alhamdulillaah.

I’m going to be eating cake today 😳

Comment

• I was doing well for a while - then felt pressured to eat Thorntons. :-/

It went downhill from there.

I am re-starting again In Sha Allaah.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

We're supposed to be having cake tomorrow

Comment

in shaa ALLAH

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
            ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
              I was doing well for a while - then felt pressured to eat Thorntons. :-/
              Sugar is not evil and all you have to do is eat everything in moderation always in shaa ALLAH. In fact low blood sugar levels are just as dangerous as high blood sugar levels. Low blood sugar levels can lead to Hypoglycemia and please check out this article from Mayo clinc in shaa ALLAH.
              Hypoglycemia https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20373685

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
              Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 24-12-20, 11:30 AM.
              ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                *casually backs away from thread as has chocolate in freezer and is planning to eat it*
                (Could you share pics/details of NZ chocolate on the other thread please, I'm interested in knowing more about what kind of chocolate other people eat in different countries)

Comment

Why don't you and aelmo tell me about the cakes on the other thread
                  im actually interested

I love talking about cakes

Comment

It was a beautiful cake and was so yummy but I felt like it was a bit too much. I think my body was overwhelmed by the sugar.

Anyways my brother and I are going to watch some anime together on the big screen so needless to say the diet has been thrown out the window today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Why don't you and aelmo tell me about the cakes on the other thread
                      im actually interested

I love talking about cakes
                      ill post pictures when I can because it was a beautiful cake :)

Comment

ill post pictures when I can because it was a beautiful cake :)
                        Yes, I love pretty cakes it's a piece of art to be admired

Comment

• No sugar eh? Does that include brown sugar? What about alternative sugars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
                            Day 21.

Alhamdulillaah.

I have spoilt it. Not sure why the motivation is not there. Alhumdulillah though it is not too bad either. Am limiting the sugar intake but people have been dropping off a lot of sweet stuff recently. Anyway I need to stop making excuses and will donate the stuff to a food bank collection.

It is not like I am eating loads of sugary stuff, just a bit of chocolate or homemade baked stuff like cookies etc. When I make asian desserts I have made sure to make enough for one day (make less on purpose) so no eating it the next day.

InshaAllah will try again to go completely without sugar in a few weeks.

Comment

• I slipped and as I was falling I grabbed onto a tablecloth..unfortunately it pulled down the bag of maltesers that was on the table and the contents emptied into my mouth and my jaws didnt realise they were crunching them and I had no option but to swallow the lot. I was so distraught that I ended up scoffing a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts to get over it.

Comment

• has anyone found that cutting out sugar has made some things taste different? I've reduced my sugar intake and I find on the occasions that I do have a bit of milk chocolate, it tastes too sweet like it's too sugary. In the past, I always felt like dark chocolate didn't taste sweet enough but milk chocolate tastes just right. Now I feel like certain milk chocolate brands taste a little too sweet. I still feel like dark chocolate isn't sweet enough for my liking but I have it sometimes when I want chocolate but am trying to avoid the extra sugar content of milk chocolate.

The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X