Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"No Sugar" - Week 2 & Beyond.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I actually don't crave sugar. I just like the taste. You can crave a thing or just like it

    Comment


    • Originally posted by miyabhai101 View Post
      I actually don't crave sugar. I just like the taste. You can crave a thing or just like it
      That's how it starts.

      At first you just like the taste. And then you want to keep tasting it. Before you know it, you HAVE to have that Cadburys bar every day.


      Comment


      • zi-zizou

        Are you still doing keto?

        Comment


        • Umm Uthmaan Ya'sin LailaTheMuslim Kya Rahma. Abisali Simply_Logical Fakhri-bin-Ali

          Comment


          • Originally posted by miyabhai101 View Post
            I actually don't crave sugar. I just like the taste. You can crave a thing or just like it
            I just noticed that Br Zeeshan Parvez made the exact same comment on this thread.

            Comment


            • What kind of salats do you love to eat? Don't forget to share your recipes..

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                That's how it starts.

                At first you just like the taste. And then you want to keep tasting it. Before you know it, you HAVE to have that Cadburys bar every day.

                A Cadbury bar a day wont make someone fat. Probably the quantity and other things being eaten that are causing the problem. Keep an honest diary of everything you eat in a day.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                  What kind of salats do you love to eat? Don't forget to share your recipes..
                  Salads?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

                    A Cadbury bar a day wont make someone fat. Probably the quantity and other things being eaten that are causing the problem. Keep an honest diary of everything you eat in a day.
                    I meant the intake of sugar. A person becomes accustomed to it then they can't function without it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                      I meant the intake of sugar. A person becomes accustomed to it then they can't function without it.
                      That may be true for some but not for all. And even if someone "can't function" without one chocolate bar a day, as long as the rest of their diet and calorie intake is good and they get adequate exercise it's not that big a deal.

                      Comment


                      • Alhamdulillah cut down on fizzy drinks and no longer having sugar in tea and coffee as I'm having it black without sugar and milk, how about you? 9

                        Comment


                        • I've had desert everyday so far this ramadan, but all its showing me was that I was being too hard on myself before when I completely cut it out.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                            I've had desert everyday so far this ramadan, but all its showing me was that I was being too hard on myself before when I completely cut it out.
                            Really? I guess moderation is key.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                              Really? I guess moderation is key.
                              Yeah I guess so. I lost some weight when I checked yesterday.

                              I think my metabolism is just getting better since I haven't been watching my food at all these past few days. But I also noticed that having desert really fills me and I don't feel like eating any more after that so I guess it balances out.

                              Comment


                              • (Just posting here to direct traffic away from that chocolate thread. And to get myself stricter on the no sugar.)
                                ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X