• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
      That's an adorable turtle

I might have to adopt it
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• I've had my last fizzy drink earlier today, But that's it enough is enough I'm quiting fizzy drinks for good inshaAllah

Comment

• Abisali

How's it going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
            Abisali

How's it going?

It's going fine. I've finally rebooted my diet at the start of the month. I am now 20 days without processed sugar and wheat and only had rice once when I went to visit my mother and had some of her stuffed cabbage. Something I watched recently had me realize how I am a severe emotional eater and would always go to sweets to fill myself and make me happy. I realize now that it doesn't work other than to make me fatter.

Next month I am giving up fruits except for blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries.

Comment

• Deleted.
              Last edited by oshirowanen; 15-11-19, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post

The only fruit I eat regularly are bananas.. Why you giving up fruits? Are they bad or something?
                I feel like I am eating too much of them as an alternative to sugar. I also need to lose a lot of weight so I am going hardcore keto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

It's going fine. I've finally rebooted my diet at the start of the month. I am now 20 days without processed sugar and wheat and only had rice once when I went to visit my mother and had some of her stuffed cabbage. Something I watched recently had me realize how I am a severe emotional eater and would always go to sweets to fill myself and make me happy. I realize now that it doesn't work other than to make me fatter.

Next month I am giving up fruits except for blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries.
                  Yeah that's a good plan.

My brother is on the keto diet. He's been doing it for the past 4 months and he's accustomed to it.

Comment

• Alhamdulillaah. This is going really well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      I've had my last fizzy drink earlier today, But that's it enough is enough I'm quiting fizzy drinks for good inshaAllah
                      Hey u still fizzy free? I need to cut down as well

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
                        ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• How is it going with you guys? Are u still keeping up with this new lifestyle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                            How is it going with you guys? Are u still keeping up with this new lifestyle?
                            Sometimes i fail miserably. But i'll try balancing it up.
                            Recently had the idea of drinking lots more water than i use to. Im hoping that helps.

really, lots of sugar will make you tired. Sometimes i just can't help it.

but i would say maybe last time was even worser, so this thread helps, in a way. as reminders
                            Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

• It's not easy. It's about maintaining good eating habits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                                How is it going with you guys? Are u still keeping up with this new lifestyle?
                                Alhamdulillaah. It's going well. I can control my intake.

Anything is achievable, you just need to stick to it and have willpower.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X