"No Sugar" - Week 2 & Beyond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
    Used to IF too? I'm finding it a bit tricky to keep the 18 hours for some reason.

The no-sugar thing has been really beneficial alhamdulillaah.
    I could easily do 18 hours if I wanted to
    I have gone down to 15 hours because I need to eat more to get back to maintenance

Are you keeping somewhat busy?

Give it a few months
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      Anyone seen any results for losing belly fat?

How long has it taken you to lose it and what were you eating most of the time?

Or what exercise were you doing?

I find most of these belly or ab exercises only put pressure on legs and my legs are overworked. I've been walking a lot (for a completely different reason).
      Also, sit ups and push ups are tricky because my wrists are still weak.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I love sugar but I think I've gained weight (it is much more noticeable now) because after getting married I've been very inactive.

It feels so uncomfortable, I'm not used to it and I have to lose it asap lol

I absolutely hate feeling like this and I think I was a bit too confident in myself because I have always be content with my weight.

You are doing the ab exercises completely wrong

Look up the form for each exercise and start with easy stuff
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

I could easily do 18 hours if I wanted to
        I have gone down to 15 hours because I need to eat more to get back to maintenance

Are you keeping somewhat busy?

Give it a few months

Khayr In Sha Allaah.

I'll keep going.
        Last edited by Indefinable; 18-10-18, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

You are doing the ab exercises completely wrong

Look up the form for each exercise and start with easy stuff
          Form is important - so are reps.

Ya'sin - stick to crunches and russian twists, and leg raises. Can you manage that?

Also - maybe get a step. You can do loads with that.

Comment

• Sr Umm Uthmaan SR Kya br Abisali - Hopefully you're all still keen to make the effort... Sister Indefinable keeping to IF...?

Sr aynina , Sr @Ya'sin

Let's all not let the motivation dwindle, inshaaAllah.
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
            -------------------------------
            "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
            NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Form is important - so are reps.

Ya'sin - stick to crunches and russian twists, and leg raises. Can you manage that?

Also - maybe get a step. You can do loads with that.
              What kind of step would you recommend? I'd have to do it upstairs with minimal noise
              i think that would be most ideal form of exercise for the time being

At my amma's house I used to run up and down the stairs. It's difficult here as you can imagine.

I don't want in laws to see due to the drama it may cause (a huge outcry will take place) they already comment about how skinny I am and tell me to eat more. What they don't know is that I am turning into spider woman then the ultimate transformation into Ms Blobby.

Long story cut short, show me the steps.
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                Sr Umm Uthmaan SR Kya br Abisali - Hopefully you're all still keen to make the effort... Sister Indefinable keeping to IF...?

Sr aynina , Sr @Ya'sin

I got ferrero rocher

Alhamdullilah

Then someone came gifting me ferrero rocher on the same day.

I think it was a sign to tell me to enjoy these beautiful moment of bliss.

Good news is that I have been eating more fruits like green apples most days.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• I need a good food plan

If I don't eat I get quite dizzy and shaky so I will not be doing the IF.

Comment

• I need a good food plan

If I don't eat I get quite dizzy and shaky so I will not be doing the IF.

Comment

• Sorry don't know what happened there

I guess that's me feeling dizzy

Comment

• What does everyone have for breakfast and what time

Comment

• Im still doing ketogenetic diet
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                            Sr Umm Uthmaan SR Kya br Abisali - Hopefully you're all still keen to make the effort... Sister Indefinable keeping to IF...?

Sr aynina , Sr @Ya'sin

I thought members lost interest, so I refrained from posting.

I can't do IF - health reasons - but alhamdulillaah, will be re-starting "No Sugar, No Flour" today In Sha Allaah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

What kind of step would you recommend? I'd have to do it upstairs with minimal noise
                              i think that would be most ideal form of exercise for the time being

At my amma's house I used to run up and down the stairs. It's difficult here as you can imagine.

I don't want in laws to see due to the drama it may cause (a huge outcry will take place) they already comment about how skinny I am and tell me to eat more. What they don't know is that I am turning into spider woman then the ultimate transformation into Ms Blobby.

Long story cut short, show me the steps.
                              Last edited by Indefinable; 29-10-18, 07:51 AM. Reason: Will PM you instead.

Comment

• *munches on cocoa pops
                                Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X