Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Sugar" - Week 2 & Beyond.

Assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaah.

This thread is a continuation of the previous two "No Sugar" threads.

Let's see how this week (and beyond) goes In Sha Allaah.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1c031752_Give-Up-Sugar-in-66-Days.jpg
Views:	1114
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	12577619

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	nosugarinfo.png
Views:	1063
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	12577621

Comment

• aynina
        aynina commented
        Editing a comment
        Why milk though

(Sisters Aynina, MyUsernameIs..., Umm Uthmaan).

Comment

Munching on some sugarfree cakes, which doesnt exactly feel good because its still not a healthy alternative but at least im staying clear of sugar, so far so good
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Munching on some sugarfree cakes, which doesnt exactly feel good because its still not a healthy alternative but at least im staying clear of sugar, so far so good
          Alhamdulillaah. That's good! Did you bake them yourself?

I dunno about the Milk. Maybe because it has calcium and keeps you full for longer...?

Comment

Had another cheat meal
            ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Alhamdulillaah. That's good! Did you bake them yourself?

I dunno about the Milk. Maybe because it has calcium and keeps you full for longer...?
              No store bought :/ allthough i dislike processed food i bought them to prevent me from eating actual sugar, havent had anything else yet but i will eat a yoghurt with added sugar for dinner
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
                Had another cheat meal
                How often do you cheat?

Comment

No store bought :/ allthough i dislike processed food i bought them to prevent me from eating actual sugar, havent had anything else yet but i will eat a yoghurt with added sugar for dinner
                  What about apples or fruit? Can you snack on that instead of processed foods?

Comment

What about apples or fruit? Can you snack on that instead of processed foods?
                    Yea but i just have those sugar cravings, having an apple with my afternoon tea doesnt sound so appealing :/

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Yea but i just have those sugar cravings, having an apple with my afternoon tea doesnt sound so appealing :/
                      Dates?

Comment

Dates?
                        I dont like dried fruits, i had 2 figs this afternoon and i eat a lot of applesauce without added sugars lol

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Fakhri
                          Fakhri commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again... Grapes (!).

Alhamdulillah.

• Indefinable
                          Indefinable commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Grapes, strawberries, dates, bananas. Come on Sister Aynina. You can do it.

I dont like dried fruits, i had 2 figs this afternoon and i eat a lot of applesauce without added sugars lol
                        Make your own batch of biscuits and put less sugar in...?

Comment

Make your own batch of biscuits and put less sugar in...?
                          Yea i will do that on wendesday in sha Allah

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Indefinable
                            Indefinable commented
                            Editing a comment
                            In Sha Allaah.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X