• Brownies

Brownies

75g melted butter
    1/2 cup of dark coco powder
    2-3 eggs
    1cup of sugar
    1/2 cup of self-rising flour
    1cup of nuts

-Mix melted butter and coco powder together.
    -whisk eggs and sugar lightly.
    -Add butter-coco mix to eggs.
    -Add flour and nuts mix quickly.
    -Pour batter in bakeform and in 175 degree for 15-20 mins, cake is soft in middle.

nice

Comment

I can imagine it with pumpkin seeds :) either nuts or pumpkin seeds

Comment

You've simplified the recipe by making it with cocoa powder whereas I always made mine with melted chocolate and I suspect that would taste better (though it may also depend on the quality of cocoa or chocolate used).

As for adding stuff to it, I wouldn't be tempted to add seeds to it but I have in the past added walnuts to brownies I've made. I think they taste great with or without the walnuts but my mum and her friend think it tastes better without them so each to their own. Brownies taste great on their own and are much simpler to make than most other baking recipes. I've served them on their own with tea and it's a big hit or else as an after dinner dessert I've served it with a scoop of vanilla icecream and I've noticed some dessert shops sell it like that too (with the addition of a bit of squirt cream and a chocolate or caramel sauce drizzled over it) and call it "brownie sundae". I've made it for iftars as well cos' it's handy to be able to just whip something up and shove it in the oven and forget about it till the timer goes off- it's less hard work than standing over a stove like I had to do with my salans.
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
        X