X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do Intermittent Fasting for Serious Weight Loss
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwCRjwDs1Ek

Comment

• MMA Fighter Georges St. Pierre tells Joe Rogan about how intermittent fasting changed his life.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_KS3RQbB5g

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
        MMA Fighter Georges St. Pierre tells Joe Rogan about how intermittent fasting changed his life.
        Yes, that is a very good video. It just shows that we are brainwashed to believe we have to eat so much.

I trimmed my waist down from 37 to 34 with IF and training in three months. It was a good experience.

Have gone a bit wayward after Ramadaan with food. Need to jump on the IF bandwagon again.
        Watch those eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

Yes, that is a very good video. It just shows that we are brainwashed to believe we have to eat so much.

I trimmed my waist down from 37 to 34 with IF and training in three months. It was a good experience.

Have gone a bit wayward after Ramadaan with food. Need to jump on the IF bandwagon again.
          get back on it Insha'Allah

IF is a lifestyle

Comment

MMA Fighter Georges St. Pierre tells Joe Rogan about how intermittent fasting changed his life.
            That's a good video. Very informative.

Have you heard of "Snake Juice"?

Some people just drink the snake juice concoction ... days on end without eating anything. Some go for 21 days. And they drink that alongside IF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

That's a good video. Very informative.

Have you heard of "Snake Juice"?

Some people just drink the snake juice concoction ... days on end without eating anything. Some go for 21 days. And they drink that alongside IF.

yea its a good video

nah never heard of it, whats a snake juice?

Comment

• just had my first and only meal of the day, mackerel with salad, no carbs at all with a protein shake

been 24 hours since i last ate Alhamdulillah

Comment

yea its a good video

nah never heard of it, whats a snake juice?
                  Google "Cole Robinson - Snake Juice Diet". He starts his videos with "Hey Fatty" :-/

And his language... is kind of vile.

He promotes IF but also says that you should drink the snake juice - which is made of apple cider vinegar, himalayan salt and cayenne pepper and filtered water. And basically drink that for 48 hours. Then he says to start IF but with the snake juice in your fasting window.

Comment

Google "Cole Robinson - Snake Juice Diet". He starts his videos with "Hey Fatty" :-/

And his language... is kind of vile.

He promotes IF but also says that you should drink the snake juice - which is made of apple cider vinegar, himalayan salt and cayenne pepper and filtered water. And basically drink that for 48 hours. Then he says to start IF but with the snake juice in your fasting window.

i'll check it out, have you tried it?

Comment

i'll check it out, have you tried it?
                      Not the Snake Juice the way he makes it. I normally take ACV with lemon and cayenne pepper (in the morning). Or add it to green tea.

Comment

Not the Snake Juice the way he makes it. I normally take ACV with lemon and cayenne pepper (in the morning). Or add it to green tea.
                        ive heard good things about ACV, what does it taste like?

Comment

ive heard good things about ACV, what does it taste like?
                          Bitter. But you get used to it.

Comment

Bitter. But you get used to it.
                            does it help with weight loss?

Comment

does it help with weight loss?
                              Yeah it does. Make sure you get the Bragg's version though.

It also erodes enamel and can irritate your esophagus make sure you dilute it in water and drink it quickly.

Comment

Yeah it does. Make sure you get the Bragg's version though.

It also erodes enamel and can irritate your esophagus make sure you dilute it in water and drink it quickly.
                                why the braggs version?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X