Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kinda up for it, but I don't if I could do omad

Comment

• I started this IF again. My eating window is 12-5. Also added exercise. So far lost 2 pounds and I feel strong and heath already.

Comment

• I really love IF because it's such a good way to manage weight gain without feeling like I'm starving myself. Just yesterday I had a tuna bagel with everything in it including mayo, pasta with beef stew and veggies, salad, orange juice, garlic bread, a brownie and a cookie, watermelon. And instead of gaining weight, I'm losing it. All because of IF and a little workout in the morning and of course with the help of Allah.
        Last edited by LaylaAb; 15-07-20, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• I have just discovered autophagy and ran to UF to see if anyone knew anything about it. Amazing how many of you are already doing it...

But the most amazing about autophagy is that scientists discovered something Allah told us long time ago to do :)

Now, I have a question for all of you. Do you know anything about Davud's AS fasting? Was it like our Ramadan fasting (breaking fast in maghrib time and opening in Fajr time), or was it similar to old Jewish way of fasting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loving View Post
            I have just discovered autophagy and ran to UF to see if anyone knew anything about it. Amazing how many of you are already doing it...

But the most amazing about autophagy is that scientists discovered something Allah told us long time ago to do :)

Now, I have a question for all of you. Do you know anything about Davud's AS fasting? Was it like our Ramadan fasting (breaking fast in maghrib time and opening in Fajr time), or was it similar to old Jewish way of fasting?
            As far as im aware he fasted every other day in regards to how he fasted im not sure anyone truly knows that but it's best to follow our rasool (saw)

Allahu alam

Comment

• Originally posted by Woahthere View Post

As far as im aware he fasted every other day in regards to how he fasted im not sure anyone truly knows that but it's best to follow our rasool (saw)

Allahu alam
              Yeah, I was thinking, since fasting is actually this autophagy (plus spiritual feeding), maybe he fasted 24 hours and didn't next 24. As far as I know, that's how Jews fasted before our Rasool saw

Comment

Working...
              X