Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intermittent Fasting.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Abisali View Post

    Mmm I want coffee now too! I also want a french cruller:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fc.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	12711210
    never had one of those, what do they taste like?

    bro you can have zero calorie drinks whilst doing IF so have black coffee or black tea without any sugar or milk and its all good

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

      No sorry. I have just got back to doing IF and low carbs/low sugar again.

      I am going to stick with the sunnah fasts. That works well for me alhumdulillah.
      no need to apologise

      yea kewl, whatever is best for you

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

        never had one of those, what do they taste like?

        bro you can have zero calorie drinks whilst doing IF so have black coffee or black tea without any sugar or milk and its all good
        The flavor isn't why I like them, it is the texture. They are very light and airy and rip apart very easily. Similar to the inside of a croissant. So think of it as a croissants interior that has a glaze on top of it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Abisali View Post

          The flavor isn't why I like them, it is the texture. They are very light and airy and rip apart very easily. Similar to the inside of a croissant. So think of it as a croissants interior that has a glaze on top of it.
          hmmm sounds lush, need to try it out in the future in sha Allah

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
            What kind of cardio challenge?
            Maybe sister can set us one and we'll track ourselves on here collectively. I've started playing football illegally the last couple of weeks... With 'flexible' social distancing shall we say, :p, I know, I know, and my cardio isn't great atm, so yeah... I think I'd be up for that inshaaAllah.
            ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Abisali View Post

              Mmm I want coffee now too! I also want a french cruller:
              Click image for larger version  Name:	fc.jpg Views:	3 Size:	247.6 KB ID:	12711210
              Brother, I'm pretty sure this should be green, with a drizzle of olive oil on it or something. (:p)
              Last edited by Fakhri-bin-Ali; 16-06-20, 04:37 PM.
              ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

                Maybe sister can set us* one and we'll all track ourselves on here collectively. I've started playing football illegally the last couple of weeks... With 'flexible' social distancing shall we say, :p, I know, I know, and my cardio isn't great atm, so yeah... I think I'd be up for that inshaaAllah.
                ^
                ​​​​​
                Last edited by Fakhri-bin-Ali; 16-06-20, 04:51 PM.
                ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

                  Maybe sister can set us one and we'll track ourselves on here collectively. I've started playing football illegally the last couple of weeks... With 'flexible' social distancing shall we say, :p, I know, I know, and my cardio isn't great atm, so yeah... I think I'd be up for that inshaaAllah.
                  lol @ illegally

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

                    Maybe sister can set us one and we'll track ourselves on here collectively. I've started playing football illegally the last couple of weeks... With 'flexible' social distancing shall we say, :p, I know, I know, and my cardio isn't great atm, so yeah... I think I'd be up for that inshaaAllah.
                    Yes, sure. I don't mind.

                    I might start a thread In Sha Allaah once I've looked online for ideas.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                      Yes, sure. I don't mind.

                      I might start a thread In Sha Allaah once I've looked online for ideas.
                      What you got in mind?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                        so you up for it?

                        im up for it, aelmo Mintchocchip you two up for it?
                        It seems too restrictive and I really need to slow down and figure out my regular IF and if I even want to keep up with that.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aelmo View Post

                          It seems too restrictive and I really need to slow down and figure out my regular IF and if I even want to keep up with that.
                          Lol okay fair enough 👍

                          Comment


                          • Anyone here tried OMAD (One meal a day) ?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                              Anyone here tried OMAD (One meal a day) ?
                              Simply_Logical

                              Comment


                              • i need to get on this, anyone else up for it?

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X