• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

On here.
    ohh okay cool...at least the forum came in handy for something haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      Abisali Mintchocchip aelmo Indefinable neelu

i dont know if youve heard of racheal sharpe? shes a youtuber who lost loads of weight by doing IF

she did alternate day fasting, so for example one day she wouldnt eat and the next day she'd do intermttent fasting so in a nutshell she goes a day and a half fasting,
      really good results and its not that hard to do once you get used to it,
      check out this vid its by fledge fitness who is really clued up about IF but he highlights racheal sharpe's journey and method of doing IF with impressive results

warning uncovered women etc

We can all learn from Rachel Sharp's intermittent, Alternate day fasting journey
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm786lUsMXE
      I've heard of ADF, sounds good.

I haven't tried it. Maybe if there was a challenge with a few people on here - I could give it a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

I've heard of ADF, sounds good.

I haven't tried it. Maybe if there was a challenge with a few people on here - I could give it a go.
        so you up for it?

im up for it, aelmo Mintchocchip you two up for it?

Comment

so you up for it?

Abisali Fakhri-bin-Ali you up for it?

Comment

Sorry, bro. Not for me. I'd rather just do the regular fast instead. But you both go ahead, inshaaAllah.

I don't mind a cardio challenge or something if you want us all to do something and push each other.
            ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

Sorry, bro. Not for me. I'd rather just do the regular fast instead. But you both go ahead, inshaaAllah.

I don't mind a cardio challenge or something if you want us all to do something and push each other.
              yea kewl no worries bro, i understand :)

Comment

I'm going to do an altered Intermittent fast, Inshallah. I want to do Monday and Thursday Islamic fasts while the rest of the days I only have fluids(sugar free lemonade, tea, water) in the daytime with maybe 3 dates, boiled eggs and a smoothie for dinner. I will be taking a multivitamin and some other health stuff like a vinegar tablet and cayenne pepper capsule to make sure I get enough vitamins and minerals.

Comment

• My friend does this. It cleanses the body well, but I can’t stand it.

Comment

• What kind of cardio challenge?

Comment

• I need to start something too

Comment

• Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
                        I need to start something too
                        in shaa ALLAH

Assalamu Alaykom
                        ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

I'm going to do an altered Intermittent fast, Inshallah. I want to do Monday and Thursday Islamic fasts while the rest of the days I only have fluids(sugar free lemonade, tea, water) in the daytime with maybe 3 dates, boiled eggs and a smoothie for dinner. I will be taking a multivitamin and some other health stuff like a vinegar tablet and cayenne pepper capsule to make sure I get enough vitamins and minerals.
                          sounds like a plan bro

Comment

• okay so just going to have a black coffee now a espresso shot lol

Comment

okay so just going to have a black coffee now a espresso shot lol
                              Mmm I want coffee now too! I also want a french cruller:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	fc.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	12711210

Comment

so you up for it?

No sorry. I have just got back to doing IF and low carbs/low sugar again.

I am going to stick with the sunnah fasts. That works well for me alhumdulillah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X