Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

That's good that you've cut down on the tea

I'm going to eat a big meal at iftar then just have a black coffee with no meal at suhoor in shaa Allah
    I was and am not an avid tea drinker anyway. Have a cup probably once or twice a month and sometimes not at all. I do like coffee but alhumdulillah only one cup and I don't have to have it every day. I do try to have green tea everyday.

Try to have plenty of water after iftar until suhoor even though you are opting to have one meal.

Comment

That's good that you've cut down on the tea

I'm going to eat a big meal at iftar then just have a black coffee with no meal at suhoor in shaa Allah
      This is my plan too. But I Don't drink tea or coffee so I'll have smoothie instead at suhoor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

I was and am not an avid tea drinker anyway. Have a cup probably once or twice a month and sometimes not at all. I do like coffee but alhumdulillah only one cup and I don't have to have it every day. I do try to have green tea everyday.

Try to have plenty of water after iftar until suhoor even though you are opting to have one meal.
        I lurve the smell of coffee

Yea I plan to have plenty of water in shaa Allah

My meal will be big regardless to calories in shaa Allah

Comment

• Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

This is my plan too. But I Don't drink tea or coffee so I'll have smoothie instead at suhoor.
          That's a good idea but if you want to do OMAD you'll have to have a zero calorie drink hence why I'm going to have black coffee

I can understand why you'll have a smoothie though, can ack in loads of fruit and veg in one, go for it in shaa Allah

Comment

That's a good idea but if you want to do OMAD you'll have to have a zero calorie drink hence why I'm going to have black coffee

I can understand why you'll have a smoothie though, can ack in loads of fruit and veg in one, go for it in shaa Allah
            Oh yes, you're right!! I need to get rid of 10 pounds (main reason for trying OMAD), so I might do the green tea and have my smoothie with my iftar. I'm pretty excited about this, I just don't know when to do my excersie.

Comment

Yea I get what you mean about not being too hard on yourself

Exercising in Ramadan is possible but can be a little difficult, are you going to workout whilst fasted or once you break your fast?
              Once I break my fast. Im such a procrastinator that I end up working out these days around midnight all the time anyway so I think I should be the same when ramadan starts.

Comment

Oh yes, you're right!! I need to get rid of 10 pounds (main reason for trying OMAD), so I might do the green tea and have my smoothie with my iftar. I'm pretty excited about this, I just don't know when to do my excersie.
                10 pounds shouldn't be that hard to lose in shaa Allah

What sort of things do you normally put in your smoothie?

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Once I break my fast. Im such a procrastinator that I end up working out these days around midnight all the time anyway so I think I should be the same when ramadan starts.
                  How comes so late? Don't you be tired by then?

Do you do high intensity workouts?

Comment

10 pounds shouldn't be that hard to lose in shaa Allah

What sort of things do you normally put in your smoothie?
                    10 pounds that keeps coming back is hard.lol. Alhamdulilah I keep a close eye on my weight because it something that runs in my family and as resulted in health issues.

My smoothie is simple, mango, spinach and almond milk.

Comment

How comes so late? Don't you be tired by then?

Do you do high intensity workouts?
                      Im a procrastinator. I find a million other unnecessary things to do and by the time I've ran out of excuses its midnight.

I prefer HIIT workouts. They are so much more effective.

I'm the type of person who has a crazy amount of energy the second I wake up, like literally I will be running around the moment my head leaves my pillow. Even if I don't get much sleep its the same. As long as I catch up on my sleep on the weekends then I am fine.

Comment

10 pounds that keeps coming back is hard.lol. Alhamdulilah I keep a close eye on my weight because it something that runs in my family and as resulted in health issues.

My smoothie is simple, mango, spinach and almond milk.
                        May Allah make it easy for you and give you shifa

That smoothie sounds nice, I'll try it in the future in shaa Allah

Comment

I'm procrastinator too unfortunately. And I'm super beat by iftar time. And I have studies to do right after cleaning and stuff. I really don't know when to excersie!

Comment

Im a procrastinator. I find a million other unnecessary things to do and by the time I've ran out of excuses its midnight.

I prefer HIIT workouts. They are so much more effective.

I'm the type of person who has a crazy amount of energy the second I wake up, like literally I will be running around the moment my head leaves my pillow. Even if I don't get much sleep its the same. As long as I catch up on my sleep on the weekends then I am fine.
                            I found that when I used to workout the earlier in the day I did it the better I'd do and feel, compared to doing it later in the day when I've got not much energy left

Alhamdulillah Allahumma bareek it's good you can workout late night

Yea HIIT is best to burn as much calories as possible

Skipping is a brilliant HIIT workout, obviously that's if you can skip sister

Comment

I'm procrastinator too unfortunately. And I'm super beat by iftar time. And I have studies to do right after cleaning and stuff. I really don't know when to excersie!
                              Inshallah we will persevere. We just have to make time for it no matter what.

Comment

I found that when I used to workout the earlier in the day I did it the better I'd do and feel, compared to doing it later in the day when I've got not much energy left

Alhamdulillah Allahumma bareek it's good you can workout late night

Yea HIIT is best to burn as much calories as possible

Skipping is a brilliant HIIT workout, obviously that's if you can skip sister
                                It depends on what you're used to. Anytime I work out in the morning I feel very lazy.

Oh I can skip. When I was younger I used to bring my jump rope to school all the time and all the kids would use it. I have one now but its nothing like the sparkly orange one I had as a kid.

I mainly just don't have the space and don't want to skip outside where the neighbors might see me. But it is a good workout for sure.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X