X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
    Anyone still doing this?
    Yes

I always kind of did this anyway but I decided to just actually call it what it is and be conscious of the timings that I can eat more recently.
    Last edited by aelmo; 23-03-20, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
      Anyone still doing this?
      i need to start again in sha Allah

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Yes

I always kind of did this anyway but I decided to just actually call it what it is and be conscious of the timings that I can eat more recently.
        You still doing it?

I just started today alhamdulillah

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

You still doing it?

I just started today alhamdulillah
          yeah. I need a schedule otherwise I will start eating out of boredom during self isolation.

Comment

yeah. I need a schedule otherwise I will start eating out of boredom during self isolation.
            Cool sis, how long you been doing intermittent fasting?

Today I'm doing OMAD one meal a day

I normally do intermittent fasting before Ramadan so Ramadan fasting becomes easier

Comment

Cool sis, how long you been doing intermittent fasting?

Today I'm doing OMAD one meal a day

I normally do intermittent fasting before Ramadan so Ramadan fasting becomes easier
              I’ve always done it but I didn’t realize. For a couple weeks now I’ve made it official and called it what it was.

10-6 is my eating window. it was 12-8 but I hate eating at night so that didn’t work for me. I find I get hungry earlier if I eat later. I don’t think this Ramadan will be easy on me because of that.

Comment

I’ve always done it but I didn’t realize. For a couple weeks now I’ve made it official and called it what it was.

10-6 is my eating window. it was 12-8 but I hate eating at night so that didn’t work for me. I find I get hungry earlier if I eat later. I don’t think this Ramadan will be easy on me because of that.
                Exactly its a lifestyle not a diet

Thing I lurve about IF is that you don't need to worry about dieting and calorie counting because you will lose weight either way

However to gain better results you can count calories or if you're like me I just cut down on whatever I est

Comment

• Restarted this since we're all in quarantine. Eating window 2pm to 10pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                    Restarted this since we're all in quarantine. Eating window 2pm to 10pm.
                    Clocks going forward here in the UK has made it a bit easier

Comment

Exactly its a lifestyle not a diet

Thing I lurve about IF is that you don't need to worry about dieting and calorie counting because you will lose weight either way

However to gain better results you can count calories or if you're like me I just cut down on whatever I est
                      I prefer making my diet a lifestyle change otherwise as soon as I obtain the results I want, I'm just going to go back and gain everything again. I think recently I've adopted the eat to live not live to eat mentality which has made things way better.

My eating is very scheduled so I don't feel like I need to count calories and I end up not feeling very restricted either because I found a schedule that works for me. I hate seeing people suffering and going hungry when they diet. It doesn't have to be that way.

Comment

I prefer making my diet a lifestyle change otherwise as soon as I obtain the results I want, I'm just going to go back and gain everything again. I think recently I've adopted the eat to live not live to eat mentality which has made things way better.

My eating is very scheduled so I don't feel like I need to count calories and I end up not feeling very restricted either because I found a schedule that works for me. I hate seeing people suffering and going hungry when they diet. It doesn't have to be that way.
                        yea sis i know what you mean about going back and gaining weight, been there, done that...

eat to live not live to eat, interesting, first time ive heard that

Comment

• Fam just ordered take away pizza and all and here I bam feeling peakish lol

Just got to remember to shift off the weight ASAP in shaa Allah

Got to be strong minded

Comment

• Anyone else doing IF?

Comment

• My brother has done IF for a year or two now mainly to stay healthy. He isn't religious so for most of his life in Ramadan he'd keep maybe one fast in the whole month, but now he's so used to IF that I think last year he kept most of the fasts if not all of them.
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                                My brother has done IF for a year or two now mainly to stay healthy. He isn't religious so for most of his life in Ramadan he'd keep maybe one fast in the whole month, but now he's so used to IF that I think last year he kept most of the fasts if not all of them.
                                That's good he kept most of them last year

May Allah swt guide us all

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X