Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Lol

I like aloe vera drinks (I get the one with cane sugar)

@simply_logical

There are different flavours

I like the strawberry one best, they have mango flavour aswell

At first I thought it had a bit of a medical taste to it but over time I got used to it and I had it during Ramadan along with coconut water

Worth trying imo

Are you drinking the pure Aloe Vera juice? Because it's really ... not nice. I drink it like a shot. So a little bit - in one go. I didn't know Aloe Vera could cause enamel erosion?

With the ACV - I dilute it in water.

I normally have lemon infused water throughout the day. I've got the water bottle which has a little subsection to add the fruit in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Are you drinking the pure Aloe Vera juice? Because it's really ... not nice. I drink it like a shot. So a little bit - in one go. I didn't know Aloe Vera could cause enamel erosion?

With the ACV - I dilute it in water.

I normally have lemon infused water throughout the day. I've got the water bottle which has a little subsection to add the fruit in it.
      I meant the lemon juice in water as it is quite acidic so having it every day, wouldn't that have some effect on it?

I have those water bottles, I used to take it to work but I don't drink that now, not so keen on it

I get the aloe vera from the supermarket, it has some other ingredients in it

I can't remember the name but will post when I can
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I meant the lemon juice in water as it is quite acidic so having it every day, wouldn't that have some effect on it?

I have those water bottles, I used to take it to work but I don't drink that now, not so keen on it

I get the aloe vera from the supermarket, it has some other ingredients in it

I can't remember the name but will post when I can
        Ohhh. Lemon in water... I'm not sure. If it's in water then it should be okay...? (I think).

The supermarket Aloe Vera juice has a lot of sugar. If you get the pure one from Holland & Barratts - there's a huge difference.

You can add cucumber, mint, strawberries, etc, instead of the lemon.

Comment

Ohhh. Lemon in water... I'm not sure. If it's in water then it should be okay...? (I think).

The supermarket Aloe Vera juice has a lot of sugar. If you get the pure one from Holland & Barratts - there's a huge difference.

You can add cucumber, mint, strawberries, etc, instead of the lemon.

yes, I think I convince myself cane sugar is ok lol

I might give the pure one a try and see the difference

​​​​​​
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Have Strawberry Milk
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post
              Have Strawberry Milk
              Yes... milk is good for growth and bones.

Comment

HIIT and circuit is the way to go.

I'm currently reading The PMA Method by Faisal Abdalla. He incorporates strength within HIIT and talks about the Positive Mental Attitude with working out.

Sounds good for people at home
                ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• So I quickly looked it up

Looks fine, but as usual the main problem with these home circuit workouts is that they can cause bad muscle imbalances

There seems to be no, traps, upper back, rear delt and scapula exercises
                  ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
                    So I quickly looked it up

Looks fine, but as usual the main problem with these home circuit workouts is that they can cause bad muscle imbalances

There seems to be no, traps, upper back, rear delt and scapula exercises
                    It is pretty basic. But it's for Beginners. (The book).

What did you look up?

Comment

• Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

Sounds good for people at home
                      Alhamdulillaah.

It works for me.
                      Last edited by Indefinable; 03-07-18, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Yes... milk is good for growth and bones.
                        Strawberry Milk is more. Transcendent.
                        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Yazoo..? It's alright ... warm milk with ground pistachio and almonds, with added cinnamon and honey - tastes a lot better (in my opinion). You should try it some time.

Comment

It is pretty basic. But it's for Beginners. (The book).

What did you look up?
                            I looked up his videos, but it's best if you don't do that.......

I understand it's basic and everything, the problem is you will end up with rounded shoulders with such routines, something which is very common

I myself have a very long term rotator cuff injury due to lifting weights and having muscle imbalances

Comment

yazoo, lurve it

Comment

• Can't seem to quote, but Brother Simply_Logical - how's the ACV going? Noticed any difference?

Brother abufulaans - okay if not this program, then stuff like Insanity, and Shaun T's other routines should be alright?

What about BCAA's? Anyone use it?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X