Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

i had two tablespoons with cayenne pepper diluted in water
    Cayenne pepper is strong, you just sprinkle a bit in. It'll take a while to get used to it. It does taste pretty horrid at first.

A bit like Aloe Vera juice :-/

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Cayenne pepper is strong, you just sprinkle a bit in. It'll take a while to get used to it. It does taste pretty horrid at first.

cayenne pepper is suppose to fasten motabalism
      never tried aloe vera juice, is that nasty too? lol

Comment

cayenne pepper is suppose to fasten motabalism
        never tried aloe vera juice, is that nasty too? lol
        It's better than drinking raw eggs.

Comment

It's better than drinking raw eggs.
          never drank raw eggs, so i wouldnt know...

ive been slacking last two three days, havent been doing IF

Comment

Going straight into the warrior diet can be off-putting. Try 18:6 or 16:8.

Comment

I enjoyed drinking raw eggs.

Later I discovered that you miss out on some of the nutrients in the egg if you drink it raw. Cooking brings out those nutrients and is essential if you want your body to be able to utilize them.

There went my fad.
              Watch those eyes

Comment

• I have started IF again. Seems to be going well so far Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

I enjoyed drinking raw eggs.

Later I discovered that you miss out on some of the nutrients in the egg if you drink it raw. Cooking brings out those nutrients and is essential if you want your body to be able to utilize them.

There went my fad.
                  Your body cannot digest the protein as well either
                  Your wasting protein
                  ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

I have started IF again. Seems to be going well so far Alhamdulillaah.
                    From the research it sounds very good, especially for men
                    I will probably try it once I put on some fat aswell
                    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

From the research it sounds very good, especially for men
                      I will probably try it once I put on some fat aswell
                      Let us know how it goes. What hours are you planning?

I started off with 18:6 ... but can push it 20:4 if need be. Can't really eat much in this weather.

Comment

Let us know how it goes. What hours are you planning?

I started off with 18:6 ... but can push it 20:4 if need be. Can't really eat much in this weather.
                        Tbh, I will try it around January time

I will do 18:6 but I will see.

Also, try to exercise while in a faster state, HIIT or circuit training

Comment

• Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

Tbh, I will try it around January time

I will do 18:6 but I will see.

Also, try to exercise while in a faster state, HIIT or circuit training
                          HIIT and circuit is the way to go.

I'm currently reading The PMA Method by Faisal Abdalla. He incorporates strength within HIIT and talks about the Positive Mental Attitude with working out.

Comment

Lol

I like aloe vera drinks (I get the one with cane sugar)

@simply_logical

There are different flavours

I like the strawberry one best, they have mango flavour aswell

At first I thought it had a bit of a medical taste to it but over time I got used to it and I had it during Ramadan along with coconut water

Worth trying imo

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• My Abba used to eat raw eggs but that's *pukes* too alien for me

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Does anyone drink water with lemon in the morning?

My mum used to and she said she felt the difference.

I haven't because of my teeth (acid erosion)

I usually have a glass of water in the morning and I wait 20mins or so before I eat food

I never have water with food

I have also learnt it's best not to because it interrupts digestion of food

The food has to break down properly

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X