• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied
    Re: Rules and Guidelines

Originally posted by humbleservant View Post
    I see ok thanks for the explanation. Where is the best place to raise such fund then? Any idea?
    Try the The Lounge.

Leave a comment:

• humbleservant
    replied

I see ok thanks for the explanation. Where is the best place to raise such fund then? Any idea?

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

Originally posted by humbleservant View Post
    can you please check this link http://addawwamahschool.blogspot.com is eligible to raise fund here? This is a private muslim school in Malaysia where the poor, needy and orphan are studying there. Let me know the result asap. Tq.
    Not suitable for this particular section.

Leave a comment:

• humbleservant
    replied

can you please check this link http://addawwamahschool.blogspot.com is eligible to raise fund here? This is a private muslim school in Malaysia where the poor, needy and orphan are studying there. Let me know the result asap. Tq.

Leave a comment:

• RedBirdie
    replied

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    As long as they meet the criteria. The link must be directly to the charity/fundraising page, not to a social media page.
    Ofcourse.

Like Muslimcharity.com etc

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

Originally posted by RedBirdie View Post
    There are online fundraisers going on for Syria & Yemen civilians,on social medias. Can we post their links ?Authentic ones!
    As long as they meet the criteria. The link must be directly to the charity/fundraising page, not to a social media page.

Leave a comment:

• RedBirdie
    replied

There are online fundraisers going on for Syria & Yemen civilians,on social medias. Can we post their links ?Authentic ones!

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    started a topic Rules and Guidelines

Rules and Guidelines

A few rules and guidelines for this section.

1. All threads are moderated to help protect users from scammers and fraudsters.

2. Fundraisers must be done via registered/established charities. Justgiving/Gofundme links are allowed.

3. Raising funds for personal use is not allowed. If you need financial assistance, please don't ask here as the your thread/post will not be approved (and may result in a ban).

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X