This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    A few rules and guidelines for this section.

1. All threads are moderated to help protect users from scammers and fraudsters.

2. Fundraisers must be done via registered/established charities. Justgiving/Gofundme links are allowed.

3. Raising funds for personal use is not allowed. If you need financial assistance, please don't ask here as the your thread/post will not be approved (and may result in a ban).
    Salaam

Our charity is too small to be registered with Charities Commission though we are registered with HMRC
    Established since 2010
    Our website is barely a holding page at the moment

does that make us eligible to post on this forum in the name of our charity?

Comment

Originally posted by ukfamilyman View Post

Salaam

Our charity is too small to be registered with Charities Commission though we are registered with HMRC
      Established since 2010
      Our website is barely a holding page at the moment

does that make us eligible to post on this forum in the name of our charity?
      Depends what it is.

Comment

Depends what it is.
        dont worry. it'll be posted in due course and you can moderator the socks off it

Comment

Originally posted by ukfamilyman View Post

dont worry. it'll be posted in due course and you can moderator the socks off it
          At least get your jibes right. It would have been more proper to say, "You can moderate your socks off."

Comment

At least get your jibes right. It would have been more proper to say, "You can moderate your socks off."
            i dont understand the antagonism / sarcasm / condescension. It was not a jibe, just the very casual way i wrote it.
            Im an infrequent poster on the site, compared to your eminent experience, and as such my manner of writing may not be always correct.
            Suffice it to say, in due course, if / when there is a post on this part of the forum, you can check it to see if it is appropriate. thats all i meant.
            if you feel disrespect from myself, in this post or others, please excuse my manner, Im only trying to contribute. But from my side, I dont feel the love so to speak.
            In any case, I apologise sincerely
            Jazak'Allah Khayr.

Comment

Working...
            X