Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to end Muslim suffering in the world? Money? Action? Muslims becoming religious?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

retracted
    Last edited by tumbirs; 16-04-18, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tumbirs View Post
      I reassure you that there is a method in the Qur'an and Sunnah that I think can end poverty without the need of 1.8+ billion muslims wealth, by just their allegiance to a approved khalifa maybe enough to establish it. Insha'Allah

(It shouldn't be disclosed until then, and the consequences of this method may need to be studied or perhaps the scholars already know and are already studying it.)

I also reassure you that there is mention of quantum technology in the Qur'an and Sunnah (also in the Psalms), confirming the signs mentioned from the time of prophet Solomon (peace be upon him) as mankind has achieved quantum teleportation at atomic scales.
      The method is not yet discovered but it is mentioned to be in the guidance.

Qur'an 16:98 - When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah's protection from Satan the rejected one.
      Qur'an 27:40 - One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture said: I will bring it thee before thy gaze returneth unto thee. And when he saw it set in his presence, (Solomon) said: This is of the bounty of my Lord, that He may try me whether I give thanks or am ungrateful. Whosoever giveth thanks he only giveth thanks for (the good of) his own soul; and whosoever is ungrateful (is ungrateful only to his own soul's hurt). For lo! my Lord is Absolute in independence, Bountiful.

Only Allah (the Most Exalted and Glorified knows best.
      This isn't a thread about looney toons, you need serious help.
      ​​
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

"Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient." [24:55]
        Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
        " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

This isn't a thread about looney toons, you need serious help.
          ​​
          Sorry for going off-topic.
          I'll retract the highlighted quote.

Comment

Sorry for going off-topic.
            I'll retract the highlighted quote.
            I hope you gave up with attributing the Qur'an with your nonsense

Comment

That doesn't stop the bombs dropping, and I'm sure you know it.

Qadr of Allah

Start by helping your own community, where you are instead of going from A to Z and make Du'a for those who are suffering.

The bomb dropping will stop when Muslims decide to work as one Ummah instead of fighting for the sake of their countries and not Allah. Muslims don't even have their own media platform in the west. The Muslims there are too focused about their own personal success. They don't even wanna finance their mosques, or Islamic studies in universities. What did Muslims contribute to the West? Nothing, except that a lot of Muslims come as Immigrants and cheat the welfare system. They look at us like animals. The Jewish community used to be looked at the same way, Now they own big businesses, film industry, media, and even social media. They can't talk about Jews the same way they talk about us. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube are all owned by Jewish CEOs.

Comment

I hope you gave up with attributing the Qur'an with your nonsense
                Yes, I will stop the exaggerated nonsense.

I guess I was in a rush, fearing death should come to me and my deeds should come to an end.
                I thought of leaving behind some research, clues or hints, but instead I accidently or ignorantly attributed a claim without daleel or evidences, of which would upset and akhi reminded me and I retracted and repented. Astaghfirullah (I seek forgiveness from Allah)

Qur'an 16:98 - So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy].
                Qur'an 3:66 - Here you are - those who have argued about that of which you have [some] knowledge, but why do you argue about that of which you have no knowledge? And Allah knows, while you know not.

Only Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post

Qadr of Allah

Start by helping your own community, where you are instead of going from A to Z and make Du'a for those who are suffering.

The bomb dropping will stop when Muslims decide to work as one Ummah instead of fighting for the sake of their countries and not Allah. Muslims don't even have their own media platform in the west. The Muslims there are too focused about their own personal success. They don't even wanna finance their mosques, or Islamic studies in universities. What did Muslims contribute to the West? Nothing, except that a lot of Muslims come as Immigrants and cheat the welfare system. They look at us like animals. The Jewish community used to be looked at the same way, Now they own big businesses, film industry, media, and even social media. They can't talk about Jews the same way they talk about us. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube are all owned by Jewish CEOs.
                  Everything that happens is by the permission and will of Allah عز و جل

The point of discussion is how to deal with it, or more precisely how the righteous Muslims dealt with Oppression, Slaughter, they didn't sit on their backsides and say "Qadr Allah"

Contributing to the west won't stop the bombs dropping either, Neither will your gross generalisation

Perhaps you have been with cheaters and now claiming the majority of the Muslims are cheating the welfare system, talk about derailing the topic.

Comment

Yes, I will stop the exaggerated nonsense.

I guess I was in a rush, fearing death should come to me and my deeds should come to an end.
                    I thought of leaving behind some research, clues or hints, but instead I accidently or ignorantly attributed a claim without daleel or evidences, of which would upset and akhi reminded me and I retracted and repented. Astaghfirullah (I seek forgiveness from Allah)

Qur'an 16:98 - So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy].
                    Qur'an 3:66 - Here you are - those who have argued about that of which you have [some] knowledge, but why do you argue about that of which you have no knowledge? And Allah knows, while you know not.

Only Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) knows best.
                    جزاك الله خيرا

Comment

Everything that happens is by the permission and will of Allah عز و جل

The point of discussion is how to deal with it, or more precisely how the righteous Muslims dealt with Oppression, Slaughter, they didn't sit on their backsides and say "Qadr Allah"

Contributing to the west won't stop the bombs dropping either, Neither will your gross generalisation

Perhaps you have been with cheaters and now claiming the majority of the Muslims are cheating the welfare system, talk about derailing the topic.
                      Lol

Comment

as long as muslims think the way to success is through playing and following the game of the devils, then the ummah deserves what ever comes its way

Comment

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post

Lol
                          Akhi you need to grow up, I know your young but that isn't an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                          X