Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    Shax
    Guests

Question How do u know if a person is possesed by Jinn?

Assalamualaykum

I am seeking info on how i can find out if a person is possesed by a jinn.
    my brother had a seizure of some sort in college 2 weeks ago. since then weve had all medical checks/scans done but everything is clear.
    his symptoms are as follows

his condition has gets very bad when we say that we are going to take him to see muslim alim. he starts to roll his eyes to the back of his head. becomes violent. and starts to have seizures.

is there anyone out there that can give me some helpfull information on the matter ?

sisterKhadija
    Guests

Re: How do u know if a person is possesed by Jinn?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax
    Assalamualaykum

my brother had a seizure of some sort in college 2 weeks ago. since then weve had all medical checks/scans done but everything is clear.

his condition has gets very bad when we say that we are going to take him to see muslim alim. he starts to roll his eyes to the back of his head. becomes violent. and starts to have seizures.

is there anyone out there that can give me some helpfull information on the matter ?
    Walakium Assalaam,

I would call an Imam or a Muslim Alim right away. With the reaction he has when you tell him you will take him to see one, my first reaction makes me feel worried a little.

don't tell him your going to call one, have one come over right away, that is the best thing to do. Have a family gathering then have the Alim show up to help with all the familys support.

I will pray for you.

Salaam,
    SisterKhadija

Something definatly sounds wrong, so call an alim over ASAP. Insha'allah the local masjid should be able to point you to one.
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood?

I would suggest bringing an Alim or Imam and not announcing who or what he is. Just see if he knows that he is in the presence of a holy man. If he knows without anyone telling him then I would say that it is a jinn but if he doesn't react then I would think that it's probably something psychological
    I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax View Post
    Assalamualaykum

salaam,

i know that this thread is old but if you are still around inshallah i may be able to help. my email address is abdalmajid1978@hotmail.com. send me an email then we can take it from there. some very small steps can be taken to find out what it is. and from there i can give you details of how to get help. and all the is for the sake of Allah (swt) so there is no charge at all in any way.

your brother
    abdal majid ibn muhammad shafi

My living and dying are for the sake of Allah (swt) alone, to Him (swt) do I prostrate myself before.
    My soul knew you and loved you even before I was born my Lord Allah (swt)