Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

LIVE Hadeeth and Arabic Classes with Abu Mus'ab every Wednesday from 8:00PM GMT (9:00pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

~ A Clasp of Innocence ~ ur_yusra's Avatar

Lightbulb ''My Wife Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World''

Here is a tale, a true tale mind, of a man that I know of..

He was a very rich man back in Pakistan. He worked for the government. Earned money from haram sources, was respected wherever he went. He was treated like royalty. He was rich, he had the life all materialistic people desire.. then..

He was shown the light of Islam and this changed his life for good. He gave up his government job and life of luxury including the haram wealth he had earned from bribes etc for the sake of Allah (swt). He adopted a simple home and a simple lifestyle.

Once someone I know was speaking to him and during the conversation he said..'my wife is the most beautiful person in the world!'.. upon hearing this he was asked why he was saying this and why now, especially since he'd been married for over fifteen years. The man exclaimed.. 'Before, in my days of jahilliyah I used to see other women and I used to think they were attractive. Now I never look at another woman(The man is very strict in lowering his gaze) and suddenly my wife has become so beautiful in my eyes, I see noone else but her..'

Imagine how their relationship flourished after this changed?? subhan'Allah there is so much wisdom in the laws of Allah (swt). If a man controls his eyes and protects his glares from other women, whether that be in real life, on billbords or on TV, what a positive effect it will have on his attitude and in his relationship with his wife.

A good man will always lower his gaze.
    - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Re: ''My Wife Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World''

Indeed subhanallah.

Thats a very good point actually. Our understanding can be limited. On the surface, to us we may only see the immediate benefit of lowering the gaze, you are not looking at the opposite gender, wont lead to fitnah etc etc.

But obviously the wisdom and the benefit in the laws of Allah (swt) encompass much wider benefits. Just like the impact on the relationship in a marriage, one may not even conciously realise its effects, subhanallah.
    so be patient, with a beautiful patience [70:5]

Quote Originally Posted by Nawar
    Indeed subhanallah.

Thats a very good point actually. Our understanding can be limited. On the surface, to us we may only see the immediate benefit of lowering the gaze, you are not looking at the opposite gender, wont lead to fitnah etc etc.

But obviously the wisdom and the benefit in the laws of Allah (swt) encompass much wider benefits. Just like the impact on the relationship in a marriage, one may not even conciously realise its effects, subhanallah.

Subhan'Allah yes sis I agree there's a reason Allah(swt) lays down these laws, there's always so much wisdom and beauty behind everything Allah(swt) decree's

.. we just find it hard to accept it sometimes, obiding by the simple laws indeed always gains the pleasure of Allah(swt) we don't realise, how each and every decree has its purpose and signifigance, but when we do realise, having sincerity for it in our hearts, Subhan'Allah, there are many rewards and blessings, that entail with the acceptance of them!

May Allah(swt) reward you for sharing that story and beautiful reminder sis, Ameen! Masha'Allah

"He is the Ever-Forgiving, the All-Loving. "
    (85:14)

hmmm true true.....it makes me really happy when people lower their gaze... my friend told me the other day, she was at the bank and there was a brother that was standing behind her, some girl in a mini-skirt walked past and the bro saw her and said Astaghfirullah and quickly looked the other way.... i was like *grins* lol

Hadith Qudsi narrated by the Prophet (saw):

"The gaze is a poisonous arrow from among the arrows of Iblis (satan). Whoever protected his heart and gaze from this arrow due to My fear, I will grant him the sweetness of Imân that he will perceive in his heart."

from http://www.ummah.net/forum/showpost....3&postcount=44
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allâh loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Bump

Defender.
    Guests

Post Re: ''My Wife Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World''

It would be so good if all muslim men lowered their gazes...

It's so annoying when they look at you. But its alright when your covered anyway.

Men who stare at women need a good !!!!!!! (And women who dress up so that men can look at them need it too!)

^^^^ totally agree.

Jazak'Allah hu khair for the reminder ukthi. If everyone lowered thier gazes the world would be a better place..

Allah SWT says in Surah An Noor, Verse 30:

Tell the believing men to
    lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
    http:/www.alghurabaa.org
    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

dream of being more... ibn suleman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur_yusra View Post
    Imagine how their relationship flourished after this changed?? subhan'Allah there is so much wisdom in the laws of Allah (swt). If a man controls his eyes and protects his glares from other women, whether that be in real life, on billbords or on TV, what a positive effect it will have on his attitude and in his relationship with his wife.

A good man will always lower his gaze.

lowering the gaze is so important for both men and women.

May Allah make it easy for us all to lower our gazes. -ameen
    i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ur_yusra View Post
    Here is a tale, a true tale mind, of a man that I know of..

He was a very rich man back in Pakistan. He worked for the government. Earned money from haram sources, was respected wherever he went. He was treated like royalty. He was rich, he had the life all materialistic people desire.. then..

He was shown the light of Islam and this changed his life for good. He gave up his government job and life of luxury including the haram wealth he had earned from bribes etc for the sake of Allah (swt). He adopted a simple home and a simple lifestyle.

Once someone I know was speaking to him and during the conversation he said..'my wife is the most beautiful person in the world!'.. upon hearing this he was asked why he was saying this and why now, especially since he'd been married for over fifteen years. The man exclaimed.. 'Before, in my days of jahilliyah I used to see other women and I used to think they were attractive. Now I never look at another woman(The man is very strict in lowering his gaze) and suddenly my wife has become so beautiful in my eyes, I see noone else but her..'

A good man will always lower his gaze
    Mashallah good post
    Allahu Akbar

Quote Originally Posted by ibn suleman View Post

lowering the gaze is so important for both men and women.

May Allah make it easy for us all to lower our gazes. -ameen
    Aameen.