Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bilal Assad Lectures

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu,

I have heard that there are some Bilal Assad fans across the UK so I thought I could share some lectures with you guys InshaAllah. He gives classes every Friday nights after Maghrib at the local Masjid and also translates the khutbahs there.

I will start with last week's talk -

Only Allah Can Judge Me

This Friday InshaAllah he starts a lecture series on the seerah of the prophet Mohammed sallallahu 3alayhi wassallam. If you guys want me to provide you the link to download it, than please let me know here InshaAllah.
    "..Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all.." [Imaam Ash-Shaafi`ee]

"Jesus was man one day and divine the next!" [Da Vinci Code]

Re: Bilal Assad Lectures

Masha Allah akhi that is great. I know that Abu Hamza has live lectures on paltalk on wednesdays and sundays, does Br. Bilal has live lectures in there as well?

And can you please upload the "Those who desire Paradise" lecture series?

akhi
    O our Lord, pour out on us patience, and make us die as those who have submitted (to You). (A-RAAF: 126)
    With steadfastness, Paradise is earned!

I'll ask brother Bilal on Friday InshaAllah if I may than I will upload them. Bilal's talks are not on Paltalk unfortunately, I just record them with my recorder
    "..Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all.." [Imaam Ash-Shaafi`ee]

Masha Allah that is great. for asking him.

Are you involved with IISNA as well?
    O our Lord, pour out on us patience, and make us die as those who have submitted (to You). (A-RAAF: 126)

I go their classes alhamdulillah. Why do I have a feeling you're from Melbourne??? hehe

Close but not close enough.

I live in NZ

Ah ok MashaAllah InshaAllah I will seek permission to upload the lectures this Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Abu.Bakr
    I go their classes alhamdulillah. Why do I have a feeling you're from Melbourne??? hehe
    R u frm Melbourne ???

Yes I am

Quote Originally Posted by Khadhijah
    And can you please upload the "Those who desire Paradise" lecture series?

akhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu.Bakr
    I'll ask brother Bilal on Friday InshaAllah if I may than I will upload them. Bilal's talks are not on Paltalk unfortunately, I just record them with my recorder
    Assalamu aleikum akhi

I found those lectures i was looking for. Someone uploaded them for me so it alright.

Alhamdulillah. InshaAllah I might have a surprise for the Bilal Assad fans in London. Just waiting for a few people to get back to me first InshaAllah

Asalam Walaikum Akhi,

I'm a big fan of bilal assad's lectures and was wondering if you could upload the ones you posted 2 months back. I just found this thread and those links have expired.

Jazakallah!!!

www.cageprisoners.com Al-Mujaddidah's Avatar

Just waiting for a few people to get back to me first InshaAllah
    InshaAllaah
    Hello, Bye.
    |In Pursuit of Allaah's Pleasure|

Assalaamu Alaikum

I have some Bilal Assad Quran recitation. If anyone cares to download, um, let me know so i can UPLOAD it. Only from chapter 78 onward thus far.

Wassalaamu Alaikum.
    Allaahummaghfir li-hayyinaa wa mayyitinaa wa sagheerinaa wa kabeerinaa wa dhaakarinaa wa unthaanaa wa shaahidinaa wa ghaa'ibinaa
    Allaahumma man a7-yaytahoo min-naa fa a7-yihee 'alal-eemaan wa man tawaffayatahoo min-naa fa tawaffahoo 'alal-Islaam

www.cageprisoners.com Al-Mujaddidah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by |zdihaar
    Assalaamu Alaikum

I have some Bilal Assad Quran recitation. If anyone cares to download, um, let me know so i can UPLOAD it. Only from chapter 78 onward thus far.

Wassalaamu Alaikum.
    Please upload inshaAllah

jazakAllaahu khayran
    Hello, Bye.
    |In Pursuit of Allaah's Pleasure|

Assalaamu Alaikum

Here are the chapters from 78-114.

Bilal Assad

Please note that if a particular file has no downloads within 30 dayz, it will be automatically deleted by the site.

Wassalaamu Alaikum
    Allaahummaghfir li-hayyinaa wa mayyitinaa wa sagheerinaa wa kabeerinaa wa dhaakarinaa wa unthaanaa wa shaahidinaa wa ghaa'ibinaa
    Allaahumma man a7-yaytahoo min-naa fa a7-yihee 'alal-eemaan wa man tawaffayatahoo min-naa fa tawaffahoo 'alal-Islaam

Jangli_Zemaryan
    Guests

"Paradise is a beautiful place where Muslims will enter on the Day of Judgement by the will of Allah. However in order to take a seat in Paradise, we must strive very hard in this life.

In this lecture, Bilal Assad narrates inspiring stories, which shakes the heart and causes the eyes to shed tears, of men and women who truly deserved Paradise by remaining firm on their religion despite all the merciless persecution and hardship.

These inspirational stories are from before, after and during the time of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)"

Part 01

Part 02

Part 03

Part 04

Part 05

assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu,

I've had some people PM me regarding brother Bilaal's lectures. Forgive me for the late reply, I'm being tested at the moment wAlhamdulillaah.

Here is an excellent site which has many Bilaal Assaad lectures along with many other great shuyukh such as Anwar al-Awlaki, Yasir Qadhi, etc -

http://www.kalamullah.com/bilal-assad.html

Another great site is http://www.streetdawah.com/lectures.html

Also, for those who don't know, Bilaal has a beautiful voice MashaAllaah. He has started his own nasheed record label in Australia as we don't really have one here. For more information, please visit -

http://www.zakariaproductions.com/

wassalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

Alsalaf alsalih
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Abu.Bakr View Post
    Alhamdulillah. InshaAllah I might have a surprise for the Bilal Assad fans in London. Just waiting for a few people to get back to me first InshaAllah
    salam alykum akhi abu bakr im frm syd and i would like to ask brother bilal Assad few questions how could i contact him do u have acentre in melb that i can contact..

jazak Allah kheir

Try contacting Preston mosque [preferably on Thursdays] on 03 9470 2424.

I'm answering on behalf of Abu.Bakr as he's very ill at the moment. Please make du'a for him.
    If someone praises one of them (the believer), he says, "I know myself better than others [know me], and my Lord is more knowledgeable of me than myself. O Allah! Do not take me to task for what they say, and make me better than what they think of me, and forgive me for those sins which they are unaware of."

Alsalaf alsalih
    Guests

Icon7 Re: Bilal Assad Lectures

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
    Try contacting Preston mosque [preferably on Thursdays] on 03 9470 2424.

I'm answering on behalf of Abu.Bakr as he's very ill at the moment. Please make du'a for him.
    ok akhi i will give em a call inshAllah

Jazak Allah Kheir

May Allah swt give brother Abu Bakr best of health

Quote Originally Posted by Alsalaf alsalih View Post
    ok akhi i will give em a call inshAllah

Jazak Allah Kheir

May Allah swt give brother Abu Bakr best of health
    Ameen.

Whats the international dialling code for australia for someone that wanted to ring from abroad?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Aseer View Post
    Ameen.

Whats the international dialling code for australia for someone that wanted to ring from abroad?
    +61

Reference: http://www.kropla.com/dialcode.htm

Google search string: "international dialling code for australia "
    Please understand,
    I never had a secret chart
    to get me to the heart
    of this or any other matter.

Assalamualykum,

isit possible to upload the file again if it's mp3, i got this talk but it's in wav format.

also I am looking for other Bilal Assad talks, I have few so far (view), but want to add more, insha'Allah

bilal assad is da man, i love his lectures..

safeeru_rahman
    Guests

Assalamu alaikum br./sis.
    i know br. Bilal Assad. Just wanted to share with you that I just purchased his new nasheed album from IBC store at the Eid festival last week end..it's superb mashallaah. Excellent lyrics and meanings put in to it. It's excellent dawah inshallaah. i think it's also in Sydney stores and other parts of Australia..he was mentioning that it's going to be in the Uk and South Africa soon inshallaah.

whoever is interested, you can visit the website at www.zakariaproductions.com

o yeah, i'm a new person to this forum. First time...so asslamu alaikum everyone

Strugglin

Quote Originally Posted by safeeru_rahman View Post
    Assalamu alaikum br./sis.
    i know br. Bilal Assad. Just wanted to share with you that I just purchased his new nasheed album from IBC store at the Eid festival last week end..it's superb mashallaah. Excellent lyrics and meanings put in to it. It's excellent dawah inshallaah. i think it's also in Sydney stores and other parts of Australia..he was mentioning that it's going to be in the Uk and South Africa soon inshallaah.

whoever is interested, you can visit the website at www.zakariaproductions.com

o yeah, i'm a new person to this forum. First time...so asslamu alaikum everyone

Assalamualaykum
    I live all the way in canada and when i heard bilal assads lecture on those who desire paradise i cried...i wanna get his nasheed album im not into guys singing but since i love the brother for the sake of Allah wouldnt mind gettin it..so how can i get it since i live in canada?

safeerul_islaam
    Guests

Assalamu alaikum,

I don't think they've reached Canada yet but you can order online at www.zakariaproductions.com from one of the stores in that site inshallaah they will post it to you.

also, these naheeds are more for da'wah than just entertainment. Some brothers and sisters have benefited from them alot. Inshallaah you'll see what I mean when you hear them...

Muslimahh

Quote Originally Posted by |zdihaar View Post
    Assalaamu Alaikum

Wassalaamu Alaikum.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh ya ukhti,

I would love those please, I know this is such an old thread but anyone who could share that qur'aan recitation it would be very much appreciated. Please let me know by PMing me inshaAllah or replying.

May Allah swt reward you all immensely,

jazakumullahu khayran
    wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Quote Originally Posted by muslimahh View Post
    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh ya ukhti,
    Wa Alaikum Assalaam Wa Rahmat ALLAHI Wa Barakaatuhu

I would love those please, I know this is such an old thread but anyone who could share that qur'aan recitation it would be very much appreciated. Please let me know by PMing me inshaAllah or replying.
    You can download them from here.

May Allah swt reward you all immensely,

jazakumullahu khayran
    wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,
    Wa Iyyaakum

Muslimahh

Quote Originally Posted by |zdihaar View Post

You can download them from here.

Wa Iyyaakum

Jazakki Allahu Khayran for your quick reply and for your help sister

MashaAllah at this thread, I love Bilal asad dawah, May Allah reward him and illuminate his grave.

Please add more to this thread anything by Bilal Asad
    "It is He who sent to an illiterate people a messenger from amongst themselves, reciting to them His signs and purifying them and teaching them the Book and the wisdom even though before they were clearly in error." [Soorah al-Jumu`ah (62):2]

~ A Clasp of Innocence ~ ur_yusra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jangli_Zemaryan View Post

"Paradise is a beautiful place where Muslims will enter on the Day of Judgement by the will of Allah. However in order to take a seat in Paradise, we must strive very hard in this life.

In this lecture, Bilal Assad narrates inspiring stories, which shakes the heart and causes the eyes to shed tears, of men and women who truly deserved Paradise by remaining firm on their religion despite all the merciless persecution and hardship.

These inspirational stories are from before, after and during the time of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)"

These links don't work..
    - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Lightbulb Try.....

Quote Originally Posted by ur_yusra View Post
    These links don't work..
    My sister try: http://streetdawah.com/lectures.html

If still problems I'll try to upload insha'allah.

~ A Clasp of Innocence ~ ur_yusra's Avatar

Re: Try.....

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Hurairah View Post
    My sister try: http://streetdawah.com/lectures.html

If still problems I'll try to upload insha'allah.
    Jazak'Allah khayr..

Hes Australian!!!!

His Qur'aan recitation is beautiful masha'Allah.
    - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Post Kangas.....

Quote Originally Posted by ur_yusra View Post
    Jazak'Allah khayr..

Hes Australian!!!!

His Qur'aan recitation is beautiful masha'Allah.
    Barak'allahu Feeki, na'am he Shaykh Abu Yusuf Tawfique Chowdhury, Shaykh Muhammed Feiz, and a few others are Aussies geeeedaay mate from down under.

He is an teacher at the Al Kauthar Institute: http://alkauthar.org/content.asp?pgc...%20Instructors

Na'am his qiraat is just too good masha'allah.

Muslimahh

Re: Kangas.....

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Hurairah View Post
    Na'am his qiraat is just too good masha'allah.

Na'am mashaAllah, subhanAllah its enough to seriously blow you away, MashaAllah.

May Allah swt reward the shaykh immensely and grant him jannat al firdaws, Ameen.

Post Ameen.....

Na'am mashaAllah, subhanAllah its enough to seriously blow you away, MashaAllah.

May Allah swt reward the shaykh immensely and grant him jannat al firdaws, Ameen.

Ameen.

Strugglin

Re: Kangas.....

Ameen....His lectures are just as captivating mashaAllah...And SubhanaAllah Sheikh Feiz is unbelievable as well...and tawfique chawdury is soo knowledgeable mashaAllah...Australia rocks!! I should move there man...InshaAllah, I would never knw about these sheikhs/students of knowledge without www.kalamullah.com ( a plug in for the site)...

Any of you who knw brother Bila Assad, Does he travel overseas? I wanted him to come give a lecture in Toronto, Canada, in one of our youth conferences bi-idnillah.