Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tafseer Class, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Saturday 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm BST/GMT+1) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Abu Ali Nasheed

Icon7 Abu Ali Nasheed

Assalamou Alaikum WRWB,

Does anyone have a link where i can download Abu Ali's nasheeds... i've heard only one of his nasheed (Ya La Qowmie Min Nufoos) and it's just a beauty...

Jazakallahu khair...
    "O you who believe! Let not your properties or your children divert you from the remembrance of All‚h. And whosoever does that, then they are the losers."
    [Qur'an: Surah 63 Verse 9]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥

Re: Abu Ali Nasheed

http://www.abo-ali.com/
    here ya go Akhi

Assalamou Alaikum WRWB,

jazakallah khair Ukhti... But do u kno one which is in english, my arabic is not that good enough to understand...
    "O you who believe! Let not your properties or your children divert you from the remembrance of All‚h. And whosoever does that, then they are the losers."

Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar

Assalaamu Alaikum.

Try This Site Akhi.

http://nasheed.worldofislam.info

Wa Alaikumus Salaam.

"Beware of the people of personal opinion (in Deeni matters), because the people of opinion are the enemy of the Sunnah, they were unable to safeguard the Ahaadeeth, so they speak (in matters of the Deen) with their opinion, so they go astray and they lead others astray."

Hadhrat `Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab Radhiallaahu `Anhu.

Forgive me if i appear harsh or tactless at time in my replies, I have a great amount of ghayrah for my deen, thus I am quickly angered when people mistreat it.

Sisters: Please, do not send me pm's or wall messages if it's not for a necessity like a translation or a ruling etc, Jazaakunnallaahu Khayr.

Quote Originally Posted by abu musab
    Assalaamu Alaikum.

Try This Site Akhi.

http://nasheed.worldofislam.info

Wa Alaikumus Salaam.
    Assalamou Alaikum WRWB,

Thanks brother Abu Musab but how do we do to download the nasheeds...

Quote Originally Posted by usaamah
    Assalamou Alaikum WRWB,

Thanks brother Abu Musab but how do we do to download the nasheeds...
    Akhi Dont Worry About That Site Use This Link:

http://www.abo-ali.com/mp3

"Beware of the people of personal opinion (in Deeni matters), because the people of opinion are the enemy of the Sunnah, they were unable to safeguard the Ahaadeeth, so they speak (in matters of the Deen) with their opinion, so they go astray and they lead others astray."

Forgive me if i appear harsh or tactless at time in my replies, I have a great amount of ghayrah for my deen, thus I am quickly angered when people mistreat it.

Sisters: Please, do not send me pm's or wall messages if it's not for a necessity like a translation or a ruling etc, Jazaakunnallaahu Khayr.

Akhi If You Still Want The Nasheed From That Other Site Then Use This Downloader.

http://www.uploading.com/?get=LFG8HCJQ

Assalamou Aliakum WRWB,

Jazakallah khair Akhi... May Allah(SWT) bless u and forgives u for all ur sins...

Assalamou Aliakum WRWB,

Jazakallah khair Akhi... May Allah(SWT) bless u and forgives u for all ur sins...
    Ameen,Wa Iyyaka Akhi.

Quote Originally Posted by abu musab
    Ameen,Wa Iyyaka Akhi.
    Assalamou Alaikum WRWB bro,

Ameen...

Can i plz bro recommend this link to my friends...

Jazakumullahu khair...

Assalamou Alaikum WRWB bro,

Ameen...

Can i plz bro recommend this link to my friends...

Jazakumullahu khair...
    Assalaamu Alaikum.

Yes Akhi Give It To As Many People As You Want There Is No Copyright In Islam.

Wa Alaikumus Salaam.

Assalamu 'Alaykum

You will find more on this link inshaAllah:

http://audio.islamicnetwork.com/nasheed.php?artistId=24

Especially some unique ones you usually wont find in his own site....lol
    رَبِّ زِدْنِيْ عِلْمًا
    My Lord increase me in knowledge.

wa alaikumsalam

One the site to abo `ali nasheeds is

http://download.al-islaam.com/audiov.../abuali/1.html