Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Whomever Allah guides none can misguide, and whomsoever Allah leads astray, none can

Read the story than the comments InshaAllaah -

Once there was a muslim lady named Um Jamil who was planning to flee the land (I'm not sure whether it was Mecca or Medinah or elsewhere) she was currently in because of the abuse the Muslims were receiving from the leaders of the non-believers. Her son warned her to make sure that Umar (RA) would not catch her, as he was not a muslim than and was regarded one of the greatest enemies of Islam.

As she was fleeing, Umar spotted her and said "Ya Um Jamil, where are you going?" Um Jamil said "I'm leaving this village because you are slaughtering all the muslims." And Umar (RA) said "Allah ma3ik ya Um Jamil."

When she got to the other village, she met up with her son and her son asked her if she had made a clean getaway. She said "Yes, however, Umar spotted me." Her son got immediately worried and asked her how could she let herself be spotted by out of all people Umar? "What did he say to you?" he asked. "I told him I was leaving the country because of his murderous rampage and he said to me 'Allah ma3ik'. Do you think it's possible he will turn muslim?" (note: they believed in Allah, they just used to think He was in idols, etc) she said. Her son than replied "The donkey of Umar will say the shahaada before he does!"

Lesson: Whomever Allah swt guides none can misguide, and whomsoever Allah swt leads astray, none can guide. It was always believed that the donkey of Umar would become Muslim before he did, in other words, no one believed it could happen.

Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Hanafiya: I asked my father ('Ali bin Abi Talib), "Who are the best people after Allah's Apostle ?" He said, "Abu Bakr." I asked, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar. " I was afraid he would say "Uthman, so I said, "Then you?" He said, "I am only an ordinary person. (Book #57, Hadith #20)

Narrated Ibn 'umar: We used to compare the people as to who was better during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle . We used to regard Abu Bakr as the best, then Umar, and then Uthman . (Book #57, Hadith #7)

My Islamic teacher was telling me about an experience he once had with Ahmed Deedat (May Allah have mercy on his soul). They were once getting into an elevator in Melbourne, Australia when they noticed there was a non-Muslim woman inside. He looked at her and said "Hello, my name is Ahmed Deedat. I am a Muslim. We Muslims believe that there is only One God and that Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed were His prophets and messengers." My teacher looked at him and said "What made you talk to her?"
    And in the words of Ahmed Deedat "I see everyone as a potential Muslim."

I think everyone should remember this point when dealing with non-Muslims here. And do not forget, Allah guides whom He wills.

If He wants to guide George Bush, than be happy because Allah knows best.
    If He wants to guide Ariel Sharon, than be happy because Allah knows best.

A Muslim is not greedy; he wants to share Jannah with everyone.

When Allah guides a person, the person changes. The person has Allah's guidance, and we have no right to criticise. Did you not know that Islam wipes away your past sins and replaces them with good deeds? Do you not remember how the Sahaaba used to be non-Muslims?

For the sake of Allah and your religion, speak kindly to others. Do not insult, do not abuse and do not mislead the non-Muslims further away from Islam as they already are. And furthermore, make dua, for dua is the strongest weapon given to all of mankind and we are no longer using it. This is advice to myself before anyone else InshaAllah. I ask Allah to open our hearts and open our minds and to guide ALL of mankind to Islam, Ameen.
    "..Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all.." [Imaam Ash-Shaafi`ee]

"Jesus was man one day and divine the next!" [Da Vinci Code]

I'd like to also add -

"Indeed in the Messenger of Allah [Muhammad (SAW)] you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much." (Al-Ahzab 33:21)

I'm half way through reading the Seerah of the Prophet Mohammed PBUH and I recommend everyone read it to see how he dealt with non-Muslims InshaaAllah.
    "..Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all.." [Imaam Ash-Shaafi`ee]

"Jesus was man one day and divine the next!" [Da Vinci Code]

Icon14

true, true, true.
    I have to watch what i say to and about the non-muslims from now on. Esp the leaders like G.W.Bush