Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kaba Was A Hindu Temple Evidence In Here

[Note: A recent archeological find in Kuwait unearthed a gold-plated statue of the Hindu deity Ganesh. A Muslim resident of Kuwait requested historical research material that can help explain the connection between Hindu civilisation and Arabia.]
    Was the Kaaba Originally a Hindu Temple?
    By P.N. Oak (Historian)
    Glancing through some research material recently, I was pleasantly surprised to come across a reference to a king Vikramaditya inscription found in the Kaaba in Mecca proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire.
    The text of the crucial Vikramaditya inscription, found inscribed on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, is found recorded on page 315 of a volume known as ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey. Rendered in free English the inscription says:
    "Fortunate are those who were born (and lived) during king Vikram’s reign. He was a noble, generous dutiful ruler, devoted to the welfare of his subjects. But at that time we Arabs, oblivious of God, were lost in sensual pleasures. Plotting and torture were rampant. The darkness of ignorance had enveloped our country. Like the lamb struggling for her life in the cruel paws of a wolf we Arabs were caught up in ignorance. The entire country was enveloped in a darkness so intense as on a new moon night. But the present dawn and pleasant sunshine of education is the result of the favour of the noble king Vikramaditya whose benevolent supervision did not lose sight of us- foreigners as we were. He spread his sacred religion amongst us and sent scholars whose brilliance shone like that of the sun from his country to ours. These scholars and preceptors through whose benevolence we were once again made cognisant of the presence of God, introduced to His sacred existence and put on the road of Truth, had come to our country to preach their religion and impart education at king Vikramaditya’s behest."
    For those who would like to read the Arabic wording I reproduce it hereunder in Roman script:
    "Itrashaphai Santu Ibikramatul Phahalameen Karimun Yartapheeha Wayosassaru Bihillahaya Samaini Ela Motakabberen Sihillaha Yuhee Quid min howa Yapakhara phajjal asari nahone osirom bayjayhalem. Yundan blabin Kajan blnaya khtoryaha sadunya kanateph netephi bejehalin Atadari bilamasa- rateen phakef tasabuhu kaunnieja majekaralhada walador. As hmiman burukankad toluho watastaru hihila Yakajibaymana balay kulk amarena phaneya jaunabilamary Bikramatum".
    (Page 315 Sayar-ul-okul).
    [Note: The title ‘Saya-ul-okul’ signifies memorable words.]
    A careful analysis of the above inscription enables us to draw the following conclusions:
    1. That the ancient Indian empires may have extended up to the eastern boundaries of Arabia until Vikramaditya and that it was he who for the first time conquered Arabia. Because the inscription says that king Vikram who dispelled the darkness of ignorance from Arabia.
    2. That, whatever their earlier faith, King Vikrama’s preachers had succeeded in spreading the Vedic (based on the Vedas, the Hindu sacred scriptures)) way of life in Arabia.
    3. That the knowledge of Indian arts and sciences was imparted by Indians to the Arabs directly by founding schools, academies and cultural centres. The belief, therefore, that visiting Arabs conveyed that knowledge to their own lands through their own indefatigable efforts and scholarship is unfounded.
    An ancillary conclusion could be that the so-called Kutub Minar (in Delhi, India) could well be king Vikramadiya’s tower commemorating his conquest of Arabia. This conclusion is strengthened by two pointers. Firstly, the inscription on the iron pillar near the so-called Kutub Minar refers to the marriage of the victorious king Vikramaditya to the princess of Balhika. This Balhika is none other than the Balkh region in West Asia. It could be that Arabia was wrestled by king Vikramaditya from the ruler of Balkh who concluded a treaty by giving his daughter in marriage to the victor. Secondly, the township adjoining the so called Kutub Minar is named Mehrauli after Mihira who was the renowned astronomer-mathematician of king Vikram’s court. Mehrauli is the corrupt form of Sanskrit ‘Mihira-Awali’ signifying a row of houses raised for Mihira and his helpers and assistants working on astronomical observations made from the tower.
    Having seen the far reaching and history shaking implications of the Arabic inscription concerning king Vikrama, we shall now piece together the story of its find. How it came to be recorded and hung in the Kaaba in Mecca. What are the other proofs reinforcing the belief that Arabs were once followers of the Indian Vedic way of life and that tranquillity and education were ushered into Arabia by king Vikramaditya’s scholars, educationists from an uneasy period of "ignorance and turmoil" mentioned in the inscription.
    In Istanbul, Turkey, there is a famous library called Makhatab-e-Sultania, which is reputed to have the largest collection of ancient West Asian literature. In the Arabic section of that library is an anthology of ancient Arabic poetry. That anthology was compiled from an earlier work in A.D. 1742 under the orders of the Turkish ruler Sultan Salim.
    he pages of that volume are of Hareer – a kind of silk used for writing on. Each page has a decorative gilded border. That anthology is known as Sayar-ul-Okul. It is divided into three parts. The first part contains biographic details and the poetic compositions of pre-Islamic Arabian poets. The second part embodies accounts and verses of poets of the period beginning just after prophet Mohammad’s times, up to the end of the Banee-Um-Mayya dynasty. The third part deals with later poets up to the end of Khalif Harun-al-Rashid’s times.
    Abu Amir Asamai, an Arabian bard who was the poet Laureate of Harun-al-Rashid’s court, has compiled and edited the anthology.
    The first modern edition of ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ was printed and published in Berlin in 1864. A subsequent edition is the one published in Beirut in 1932.
    he collection is regarded as the most important and authoritative anthology of ancient Arabic poetry. It throws considerable light on the social life, customs, manners and entertainment modes of ancient Arabia. The book also contains an elaborate description of the ancient shrine of Mecca, the town and the annual fair known as OKAJ which used to be held every year around the Kaaba temple in Mecca. This should convince readers that the annual haj of the Muslims to the Kaaba is of earlier pre-Islamic congregation.
    But the OKAJ fair was far from a carnival. It provided a forum for the elite and the learned to discuss the social, religious, political, literary and other aspects of the Vedic culture then pervading Arabia. ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ asserts that the conclusion reached at those discussions were widely respected throughout Arabia. Mecca, therefore, followed the Varanasi tradition (of India) of providing a venue for important discussions among the learned while the masses congregated there for spiritual bliss. The principal shrines at both Varanasi in India and at Mecca in Arvasthan (Arabia) were Siva temples. Even to this day ancient Mahadev (Siva) emblems can be seen. It is the Shankara (Siva) stone that Muslim pilgrims reverently touch and kiss in the Kaaba.
    Arabic tradition has lost trace of the founding of the Kaaba temple. The discovery of the Vikramaditya inscription affords a clue. King Vikramaditya is known for his great devotion to Lord Mahadev (Siva). At Ujjain (India), the capital of Vikramaditya, exists the famous shrine of Mahankal, i.e., of Lord Shankara (Siva) associated with Vikramaditya. Since according to the Vikramaditya inscription he spread the Vedic religion, who else but he could have founded the Kaaba temple in Mecca?
    Encyclopaedias tell us that there are inscriptions on the side of the Kaaba walls. What they are, no body has been allowed to study, according to the correspondence I had with an American scholar of Arabic. But according to hearsay at least some of those inscriptions are in Sanskrit, and some of them are stanzas from the Bhagavad Gita (HINDU SCRIPTURES).

Every Custom And Festivals Muslims Have Is Corrupted And Exactly The Same As Vedic Festivals And Customs U Name Anyone And Ill Give U The Original Vedic Custom For It. And No Hindus Did Not Steal It From Muslims Due To The Fact That Vedic Customs Were Going On Infinite Amount Of Years Before Mohammed's Birth Like I Said Name One Custom Or Festival That Mohammed Corrupted And Ill Give The Original Vedic Custom The Name And Everything.

raj,

You still have no evidence that Hinduism was prevalent in Africa. Hinduism has never prevailed anywhere except INDIA !!!

The only group were the Persians who have taken control Egypt at one time. THERE IS NO evidence that any Indian(Hindu) empire controlled and settled in Africa nor in the Middle East!!!

NONE!

Again my evidence:

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 584:
    Narrated Ibn Abbas:
    When Allah's Apostle arrived in Mecca, he refused to enter the Ka'ba while there were idols in it. So he ordered that they be taken out. The pictures of the (Prophets) Abraham and Ishmael, holding arrows of divination in their hands, were carried out. The Prophet said, "May Allah ruin them (i.e. the infidels) for they knew very well that they (i.e. Abraham and Ishmael) never drew lots by these (divination arrows). Then the Prophet entered the Ka'ba and said. "Allahu Akbar" in all its directions and came out and not offer any prayer therein.

Again, where is the CLEAR evidence from Islamic sources that Hinduism was prevalent in Arabia?

Ezekiel's Temple has already been built:

Ezekiel 43:5

2nd Chronicles 5:13

Haggai 2:5-7 especially verse 7.

Proud 2B part of UMMAH defending-islam's Avatar

Exclamation

Raj - What a load of nonsense

AS I POSTED IN THE OTHER THREADS GIVE ME ANY MUSLIMS FESTIVAL OR ANY CUSTOMS THAT WERE CORRUPTED BY MOHAMMED AND ILL GIVE U THE ORIGINAL VEDIC ONE I DONT CARE GIVE ME ANYTHING EDE RAMAHDAN HOLY PILGRIMMAGE ANYTHING AT ALL.

it is a full moon
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan2004
    raj,

You still have no evidence that Hinduism was prevalent in Africa. Hinduism has never prevailed anywhere except INDIA !!!

The only group were the Persians who have taken control Egypt at one time. THERE IS NO evidence that any Indian(Hindu) empire controlled and settled in Africa nor in the Middle East!!!

NONE!

Again my evidence:

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 584:
    Narrated Ibn Abbas:
    When Allah's Apostle arrived in Mecca, he refused to enter the Ka'ba while there were idols in it. So he ordered that they be taken out. The pictures of the (Prophets) Abraham and Ishmael, holding arrows of divination in their hands, were carried out. The Prophet said, "May Allah ruin them (i.e. the infidels) for they knew very well that they (i.e. Abraham and Ishmael) never drew lots by these (divination arrows). Then the Prophet entered the Ka'ba and said. "Allahu Akbar" in all its directions and came out and not offer any prayer therein.

Again, where is the CLEAR evidence from Islamic sources that Hinduism was prevalent in Arabia?

If you saw his other evidence, Mohamed (saaws) uncle wa a Hindu, then find that he names a man who was not Mohameds (saaws) uncle nor any man we know, then he goes on to date Pre-islamic poetry 2200 years before the earliest known poem giving a poets names thats not known either. Finally he posts a supposed Arabic poem which isn't Arabic and uses Letters (G, V) which don't exist in the Arabic Language. If you saw all that you would find this current post quite reasonable.

Please Re-update your Signature

Salam alaykum
    Quote Originally Posted by Moayidd
    If you saw his other evidence, Mohamed (saaws) uncle wa a Hindu, then find that he names a man who was not Mohameds (saaws) uncle nor any man we know, then he goes on to date Pre-islamic poetry 2200 years before the earliest known poem giving a poets names thats not known either. Finally he posts a supposed Arabic poem which isn't Arabic and uses Letters (G, V) which don't exist in the Arabic Language. If you saw all that you would find this current post quite reasonable.

Anyway, humoring him for the sake of the argument, let's imagin that the Arabs were Hindu at some time. So what ? It's really no breaking news that the Arabs were polytheist. Does it prove that the Kaaba, originally, isn't the expression of Abraham's monotheistic faith ? I don't think so...!

Account Disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by Aymeric
    Salam alaykum

Anyway, humoring him for the sake of the argument, let's imagin that the Arabs were Hindu at some time. So what ? It's really no breaking news that the Arabs were polytheist. Does it prove that the Kaaba, originally, isn't the expression of Abraham's monotheistic faith ? I don't think so...!
    i think i have to agree to this

This is one of the most stupid posts I have ever seen on Ummah.com
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.

“People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Raj , how much do the zionists pay up hindus like you to produce such fantasies ?

try your luck in hollywood mate .

Raj.
    1. OK. There are only two Islamic festivals: Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha. What are their Vedic equivalents?
    2. The ka'baa has been torn down and rebuilt several times, the first time in Islamic history being while Muhammad (pbbuh) was a young man. Could you kindly point out how any script, Sanskrit or otherwise, would survive such drastic rebuilding?

The Kaba
    Al Ka'bah
    Ka'ba
    History of the Kaba after Muhammad (ppbuh) from anti-Islamic source
    History of the Kaba before Muhammad (pbbuh) from same source
    your source

Quote Originally Posted by raj
    AS I POSTED IN THE OTHER THREADS GIVE ME ANY MUSLIMS FESTIVAL OR ANY CUSTOMS THAT WERE CORRUPTED BY MOHAMMED AND ILL GIVE U THE ORIGINAL VEDIC ONE I DONT CARE GIVE ME ANYTHING EDE RAMAHDAN HOLY PILGRIMMAGE ANYTHING AT ALL.
    Well this is very easily explained : lots of Prophets were sent to lots of nations before the advent of Islam. All of these Prophets taught nothing but Islam... so no wonder that some rites in Hinduism are similar to some Muslim rites, since they might well have the same origin. Only the distortions invented by the Hindus are corrected by Islam.

ygalg
    Guests
    All of these Prophets taught nothing but Islam...
    interesting that Christianity and Judaism can not find the word Islam in their tenet
    please enlighten on that part

Quote Originally Posted by ygalg
    interesting that Christianity and Judaism can not find the word Islam in their tenet
    please enlighten on that part
    Well, maybe because they didn't use arabic ?
    The concept (not the word) of islam, ie submission to God, can be found in a lot of places in the tora/bible.

ygalg
    Guests
    Well, maybe because they didn't use arabic ?
    The concept (not the word) of islam, ie submission to God, can be found in a lot of places in the tora/bible.
    mind to give examples from the torah?

Encyclopaedias tell us that there are inscriptions on the side of the Kaaba walls. What they are, no body has been allowed to study, according to the correspondence I had with an American scholar of Arabic. But according to hearsay at least some of those inscriptions are in Sanskrit, and some of them are stanzas from the Bhagavad Gita (HINDU SCRIPTURES).

Precisely, I advise everybody to read the Bhagavad Gita. While reading it, i have been really stricken by the similarities between the Bhagavad Gita and the monotheistic scriptures. It really looks like a Bible/Quran, with polytheistic additions to its core. This exactly fits our view of a Prophet being the originator of what was to become the Hindu faith.

mind to give examples from the torah?
    Nope.

You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear him, and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and cleave to him. (Deuteronomy 13-5)
    This is the exact and comprehensive definition of submission... There's also :
    And he took the book of the covenant, and read [it] in the ears of the people; and they said, All that Jehovah has said will we do, and obey! (Exodus 24:8)
    and said, "By myself I have sworn, says the LORD, because you have done this, and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will indeed bless you, and I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore. And your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies, and by your descendants shall all the nations of the earth bless themselves, because you have obeyed my voice." (Genesis 22:17-19)
    And the LORD appeared to him, and said, "Do not go down to Egypt; dwell in the land of which I shall tell you. Sojourn in this land, and I will be with you, and will bless you; for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will fulfil the oath which I swore to Abraham your father. I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven, and will give to your descendants all these lands; and by your descendants all the nations of the earth shall bless themselves: because Abraham obeyed my voice and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws." (Genesis 26:3-6)
    And Moses and Aaron did so; they did as the LORD commanded them (Exodus 7:7)
    And you shall say to him, 'The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, sent me to you, saying, "Let my people go, that they may serve me in the wilderness; and behold, you have not yet obeyed." (Exodus 7:16)
    Now therefore, if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my own possession among all peoples; for all the earth is mine(Exodus 19:6)
    And all the people answered together and said, "All that the LORD has spoken we will do." (Exodus 19:9)
    I found tons of other references but I guess that'll be enough.

ygalg
    Guests
    Nope.

This is the exact and comprehensive definition of submission... There's also :

I found tons of other references but I guess that'll be enough.
    In away all religions are in purpose to be submitted to

If by that comprehensive definition… we (who acknowledge God) are all Muslims.

Not the religion. We don't 'submit to Islam'. Islam means submission ... To God (Allah).
    And in a way you are right. Every Prophet was a Muslim. Unfortunately, the people they taught went astray. That includes many who call themselves Muslims.

Guests
    In away all religions are in purpose to be submitted to

If by that comprehensive definition… we (who acknowledge God) are all Muslims.
    Not since the Message of The Last Prophet (saw) , I don't think.

ygalg
    Guests
    Quote Originally Posted by locked
    Not since the Message of The Last Prophet (saw) , I don't think.
    Obvious

the post was an utter load of rubbish.

Again Ill Say It For The Millionth Time Hinduism Originally Called Sanatha Darhm Meaning The Whole Universe Religon Principles Are Creater Perserver Destroyer Law Of Karma And Reincarnation Until U One With The Absolute This Process Existed Infinite Amount Of Universers Ago How Does This Have Anything To Do With Islam??????????????????????????/

Account Disabled
    Has it occured to you that, maybe, just maybe that a lot of us don't give a flying crap what hinduism has to say about anything?

enjoyin' the mitai... Kaaju Barfi's Avatar
    raj,

stop reading P.N OAK's nonsense, please!

Anyone fancy a BigMac?

Again Ill Say It For The Millionth Time Hinduism Originally Called Sanatha Darhm Meaning The Whole Universe Religon Principles Are Creater Perserver Destroyer Law Of Karma And Reincarnation Until U One With The Absolute This Process Existed Infinite Amount Of Universers Ago How Does This Have Anything To Do With Islam??????????????????????????/
    This is precisely why we say that Hinduism is not a divine religion anymore. Maybe it was, at first, but then people went adding on their own thoughts and theological elucubrations to it. The same thing happened with Christianity : where is the trinity in the bible ? Nowhere. Same goes for Hinduism and all the "non-islamic" stuff you cited.

ygalg
    Guests
    Quote Originally Posted by jamila
    Not the religion. We don't 'submit to Islam'. Islam means submission ... To God (Allah).
    And in a way you are right. Every Prophet was a Muslim. Unfortunately, the people they taught went astray. That includes many who call themselves Muslims.
    I was addressing it from philosophical view
    Literally no one is consider Muslim per Islam of Muhammad including prior prophets.

The Kaba temple which was misappropriated and captured by Muslims was originally an International Vedic Shrine. The ancient Vedic scripture Harihareswar Mahatmya mentions that Lord Vishnu's footprints are consecrated in Mecca. An important clue to this fact is that Muslims call this holy precint Haram which is a deviation of the Sanskrit term Hariyam, i.e. the precint of Lord Hari alias Lord Vishnu. The relevant stanza reads:
    "Ekam Padam Gayayantu MAKKAYAANTU Dwitiyakam Tritiyam Sthapitam Divyam Muktyai Shuklasya Sannidhau"
    The allusion is to the Vamana incarnation of Lord Vishnu whose blessed feet were consecrated at three holy sites, namely Gaya, Mecca and Shukla Teertha. Worshipping such carved, holy foot impressions is a holy Vedic custom which convert Muslims are inadvertently perpetuating. But in doing this they delude themselves and mislead others that these foot-impressions which are on reverential display in several mosques and tombs around the world are in fact Muhammad's own.

All vedic customs are stolen and corrupted by the prophet mohammed and how can vedic customs steal from islam when these customs existed infinite amount of years before mohammed.

enjoyin' the mitai... Kaaju Barfi's Avatar
    P. N OAK's garbage being vommitted all over the forum.According to the 'historian' every land was hindu and shud be reclaimed to be part of india!

ygalg
    Guests
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaju Barfi
    P. N OAK's garbage being vommitted all over the forum.According to the 'historian' every land was hindu and shud be reclaimed to be part of india!
    the same can say about naik zakir's garbage as well

the same can say about naik zakir's garbage as well
    either you have never heard his speeches , or never understood or simply denying the facts he quotes with references since it just doesnt suit in your scheme of whims .

I dont even know who P.N OAK is i got this from a site which talks about vedic scritpures if u want the site let me know.

I dont even know who P.N OAK is i got this from a site which talks about vedic scritpures if u want the site let me know.
    We already told you, Vedic scriptures are what they are : human accounts. How can you base yourself on such accounts while even christian archaeologists don't dare rely on the Bible in their works.

ygalg
    Guests
    Quote Originally Posted by currim
    either you have never heard his speeches , or never understood or simply denying the facts he quotes with references since it just doesnt suit in your scheme of whims .
    scheme of whims it is what naik zakir filled his web site
    Last edited by ygalg; 21-09-05 at 07:20 AM.

scheme of whims it is your due not mine
    its you who called zakir naik's works as garbage so its upto you to prove it or shut your gob .

ygalg
    Guests
    its you who called zakir naik's works as garbage so its upto you to prove it or shut your gob .
    I already did concerning due 18

and I never address in that manner anyone I appreciate the same courtesy

I already did concerning due 18

and I never address in that manner anyone I appreciate the same courtesy
    huh ? you already did what ?

you just did it , you must be suffering from senile dementia , you called zakir naik's works as garbage which is highly discourteous .

ygalg
    Guests
    huh ? you already did what ?

you just did it , you must be suffering from senile dementia , you called zakir naik's works as garbage which is highly discourteous .
    in some not all