www.albaseera.co.uk

COURSES
    -GENERAL ARABIC LEVEL 1: TEACHING MEDIUM: ARABIC & ENGLISH

-GENERAL ARABIC LEVEL 2: TEACHING MEDIUM: PRIMARILY ARABIC

-GENERAL ARABIC LEVEL 3: TEACHING MEDIUM: ARABIC

-SPOKEN ARABIC

-AL MUWATTA OF IMAM MALIK: TEACHING MEDIUM: ARABIC
    TAUGHT BY SHAYKH AKRAM NADWI.

-TAJWEED (Qur'an Recitation): TEACHING MEDIUM: ENGLISH.

-MUSLIM PERSONAL FIQH: TEACHING MEDIUM: ENGLISH WITH ARABIC
    REFERENCE. TAUGHT BY SHAYKH AKRAM NADWI.

-FATH AL-BÂRI: TEACHING MEDIUM: ENGLISH

TEACHERS

*SHAYKH MUHAMMAD AKRAM NADWI - NADWA
    *SHAYKH S.M. ABDUL-QAYYUM - RIYADH
    *SHAYKH ABU AHMAD AL-GHARIB - EGYPT
    *USTADH MD AHMED MOUBAREK - MAURATANIA
    *USTADH MAHMUD JALLOH - MADINA
    *USTADH MUHAMMAD AL-KHIDR - ALGERIA
    *USTADHA UM SUMAYYAH - EGYPT
    *USTADHA UM LAYLA - JORDAN

REGISTRATION

Wednesday 24th Aug - 6pm-8pm
    Saturday 27th Aug - 10am-3pm
    Monday 29th Aug - 6pm-8pm
    Thursday 1st Sep - 6pm-8pm

REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE LONDON MUSLIM CENTRE 3RD FLOOR. CLASSES START 2ND WEEK OF SEPTEMBER.

CONTACT

FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORM, PLEASE CONTACT

Tel : 020 7650 3039
    Mob : 07949 713 902
    E-mail : [email protected]
    www.albaseera.co.uk

VISIT THE WEBSITE BELOW FOR MORE INFO
    www.albaseera.co.uk

Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Please use this thread to advertise or publicise any courses or classes which you know of. Jazakum Allahu khayr
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arabic and Tajweed Teacher for Sisters [London Only]

A female tutor of Syrian descent is available to teach Arabic and Tajweed privately for sisters only. Located in North London, the tutor is easily accessible and available to teach on most days of the week. Tuition fees are very competitive and negotiable. For further information please contact Sister Maream 07903035653 or [email protected]

Background

Sister Maream was born in Damascus Syria into an Islamic family. From an early age she was taught traditional Islam at the hands of her mother Ustadha Umm Muhammad 'Alouni (Graduate of Shari'ah, University of Damascus). and studied Shafi'ie Fiqh (Kitaab Fiqh al-Ibadaa'at ala Madhab ash-Shafi'ie) under Ustadha al-Hajaa al-Khuloud (Doctor of Fiqh, University of Damascus).

She studied Tajweed and its Sciences under various teachers including Anisa Hanadee (Mujaza Qur'an wa Tajweed from Sheikh al-Qaari Muhayiden al-Kurdi) and Anisa Rubana (Mutakhasis bi Tahfeez Qur'an wal Tajweed, Graduate of Shari'ah) for 2 years, helping her to memorise over 20 Juz of the Qur'an.

She studied Seerah, Hayaat as-Sahabah and Da'wah at the hands of Sheikha Umm Mua'dz. She studied Arabic up to A-level before commencing a BA in Economics at the University of Damascus.
    Sister Maream has been living in the United Kingdom for 3 years and has continued her Islamic studies pursuing a BA in Shari'ah with the London Open College. She is studying 'Aqeedah and Usuol Emaan under Dr Jalaaludeen Saleh (Director, London Islamic Open College), Fiqh al-Ibadaat and Fiqh al-Usra under Sheikh Noorudeen al-Noui, Arabic Linguistics and Grammar under Ustadh Muhammad Shoshaan and Uloum al-Qur'an under Ustadh Ahmed Hallak.

Sister Maream has written on a number of topics for both her college studies and personal reasons including, "The Miracles of the Qur'an", "The Ruling regarding the one who rejects the Sunnah", "Al-Istawa ala Arsh", "The lessons from Gahzawat Mu'ta", "A comprehesive Tafseer of Surah Qaaf upon the understanding of the Classical Mufasireen" and is currently preparing articles on "How the Quran views the Torah and the Injeel" and "Beneficial Lessons from the life of Yusuf (as)".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SISTERS ARABIC CLASSES FOR BEGINNERS (Wood Green, N London)

SISTERS ARABIC CLASSES FOR BEGINNERS (Wood Green, N London)

Time: Every Sunday 10.00 am until 12.30 pm
    Venue: White Hart Lane School, Wood Green, N22 5QJ

This is an exciting opportunity for sisters to enrol in a weekly beginners Arabic lesson located in North London. The session lasts for 2 and a half hours and is well priced at Ł5. The teacher is of Arabic descent from Syria.

The class is limited to 15 students and is allocated on a first come first serve basis. Able and committed sisters aged 15 years and above are being accepted. Hurry to book your place now!

For more information contact:
    Tel: 07903035653
    E-mail: [email protected]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arabic Tajweed Lesson

Salaamulaikum,

Private tutor available to teach Arabic Tajweed & basic Islamic studies for children starting from age 6 onwards and adults.

I have experience as a private tutor, teaching children and adults, for the past 7 years. Currently I am also teaching part-time at one of the Islamic weekend school in Norbury.

I am based in Kingston Upon Thames however willing to travel reasonably.

For further enquiry, please contact 02089745164 / 07725432448/07890171483. If there is no answer, please do leave a message with your name and telephone number and I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
    Alternatively, you may email at
    [email protected].
    Thank you.

Syed Nasir Ahmed.

Arabic-Courses.com arabic_courses's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Summer Arabic Course in Kings College Uni

Assalaamu alaikum
    I and some others have organised an Arabic course teaching Qur'anic Arabic for two/three months during the summer holiday period in Kings College University, London.
    The course will be 4 hours a day, 5 days a week for 8 weeks (Course A) or 4 weeks (Course B).

The course will be segregated and it shall start 5th of June insha Allaah, and course B will start on the 31 July
    This course is not organised by the owners of this forum, however, they were very helpful by allowing me to advertise our course here.
    For more information and an application form please contact [email protected]
    Jazaakum Allahu khairan for your time.
    Assalaamu alaikum
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Arabic and Tajweed Teacher for Sisters [London Only]

Quote Originally Posted by mustan View Post

A female tutor of Syrian descent is available to teach Arabic and Tajweed privately for sisters only. Located in North London, the tutor is easily accessible and available to teach on most days of the week. Tuition fees are very competitive and negotiable. For further information please contact Sister Maream 07903035653 or [email protected]

Background

Sister Maream was born in Damascus Syria into an Islamic family. From an early age she was taught traditional Islam at the hands of her mother Ustadha Umm Muhammad 'Alouni (Graduate of Shari'ah, University of Damascus). and studied Shafi'ie Fiqh (Kitaab Fiqh al-Ibadaa'at ala Madhab ash-Shafi'ie) under Ustadha al-Hajaa al-Khuloud (Doctor of Fiqh, University of Damascus).

She studied Tajweed and its Sciences under various teachers including Anisa Hanadee (Mujaza Qur'an wa Tajweed from Sheikh al-Qaari Muhayiden al-Kurdi) and Anisa Rubana (Mutakhasis bi Tahfeez Qur'an wal Tajweed, Graduate of Shari'ah) for 2 years, helping her to memorise over 20 Juz of the Qur'an.

She studied Seerah, Hayaat as-Sahabah and Da'wah at the hands of Sheikha Umm Mua'dz. She studied Arabic up to A-level before commencing a BA in Economics at the University of Damascus.
    Sister Maream has been living in the United Kingdom for 3 years and has continued her Islamic studies pursuing a BA in Shari'ah with the London Open College. She is studying 'Aqeedah and Usuol Emaan under Dr Jalaaludeen Saleh (Director, London Islamic Open College), Fiqh al-Ibadaat and Fiqh al-Usra under Sheikh Noorudeen al-Noui, Arabic Linguistics and Grammar under Ustadh Muhammad Shoshaan and Uloum al-Qur'an under Ustadh Ahmed Hallak.

Sister Maream has written on a number of topics for both her college studies and personal reasons including, "The Miracles of the Qur'an", "The Ruling regarding the one who rejects the Sunnah", "Al-Istawa ala Arsh", "The lessons from Gahzawat Mu'ta", "A comprehesive Tafseer of Surah Qaaf upon the understanding of the Classical Mufasireen" and is currently preparing articles on "How the Quran views the Torah and the Injeel" and "Beneficial Lessons from the life of Yusuf (as)".

I just called her, she doesn't teach anymore!!! *cries*....Oh I'm in desperate need of a female private tutor who can teach me Arabic and Tajweed, who leaves preferably local [South/East London]....White Hart Lane as suggested above is missions....but if there is no other option I will consider it perhaps.

Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

sis unity, tayyibun institute are supposed to offer that... like they have classes but also can provide one to one tuition for arabic and tajweed? insha allah contact them and ask its based in east london i think theyre in LMC area but for the tutor u cn probly arrange a place like ur house or something i am not sure? u can ask bro abu hurayrah he is very familiar with that institution i thnk
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    sis unity, tayyibun institute are supposed to offer that... like they have classes but also can provide one to one tuition for arabic and tajweed? insha allah contact them and ask its based in east london i think theyre in LMC area but for the tutor u cn probly arrange a place like ur house or something i am not sure? u can ask bro abu hurayrah he is very familiar with that institution i thnk
    Yeah they are packed out plus I don't like working with others. Yeah okay that sounds greedy and selfish but when it comes to Tajweed I just need soooo much attention, thats how I always did it in Egypt thats how I feel most comfortable doing it. But yeah they do private tutoring - didn't know! Thanks 4 the info sis!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Information on Offline Arabic classes available

Assalam o alaykom ,
    I teach formal/academic Arabic which is the official language in all Arab countries and also the language of The Holy Quran . I teach msa/classical Arabic that helps you understand Quran ( hadis and other classical texts).I give my students complete understanding of Arabic grammar (صرف و نحو).I make them capable of using Arabic dictionary which is one of the most difficult aspect of learning Arabic. I studied tajweed and memorized the Holy Quran and I can help Muslim students recite and memorize the Holy Quran well .
    I teach online through skype and I use gotomeeting for screensharing etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalam o alaykom ,
    I teach formal/academic Arabic which is the official language in all Arab countries and also the language of The Holy Quran . I teach msa/classical Arabic that helps you understand Quran ( hadis and other classical texts).I give my students complete understanding of Arabic grammar (صرف و نحو).I make them capable of using Arabic dictionary which is one of the most difficult aspect of learning Arabic. I studied tajweed and memorized the Holy Quran and I can help Muslim students recite and memorize the Holy Quran well .
    I teach online through skype and I use gotomeeting for screensharing etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This Account Has Been Suspended
    What Is This ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Plz visit kitaabullah.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FREE Arabic classes and tajweed classes for brothers and sisters ONLINE(separtely off course)
    If you are interested pls write to me pm

every monday and thursday at 11 pm Mekkah time
    And Tuesday at 9.30 Mekkah time

jazakaAllah khiran may Allah help us all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there are many resource ful places where you can you learn quran arabic online and for learning to read arabic Tajweed quran online can also visit http://www..learningquranonline.com

it is an quran[/URL] online quran education institute where they teach arabic also

http://learning-quran-online.blogspot.com
    [URL="http://www.learningquranonline.com"]learn quran[/URL] [URL="http://quranforkids.org/quran-teacher/"]click here for live Quran teacher[/URL] [URL="http://www.learningquranonline.com/memorize-quran-online.htm"]Memorize Quran Online[/URL] [URL="http://quranforkids.org"]read Quran[/URL]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    Please use this thread to advertise or publicise any courses or classes which you know of. Jazakum Allahu khayr
    But why we advertise?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone know of any free or affordable classes in the DC area? I have found a class that focuses on conversational MSA, but I would like one that focuses on Qur'anic Arabic if possible.
    "Believers, Jews, Sabaeans or Christians - whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does what is right - shall have nothing to fear or regret"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeitHanoun View Post
    Does anyone know of any free or affordable classes in the DC area? I have found a class that focuses on conversational MSA, but I would like one that focuses on Qur'anic Arabic if possible.
    Bro I'm in the same situation as you. I also live in the dc area and am looking for a quranic arabic class. The islamic center in dc might have one soon. The guy told me to call him back after ramdan so I'll check up on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CHECK THIS OUT AND FIND OUT

LEARN ONLINE ARABIC NOW!!!

http://e5264acfe2tpm88121m4lgq4dh.hop.clickbank.net/

READ, READ AND LEARN!

How We Get YOU Speaking Arabic With a Perfect Arabic Accent...
    Rocket Arabic Premium Interactive Audio Lesson Click to view larger image

It's well known that the best way to learn something is by doing.

The backbone of Rocket Arabic Premium is the 29 repeatable audio lessons. Averaging 20 minutes in length, these lessons prompt you to speak Arabic out loud along with, and in response to, the fun native hosts.

Using a scientific process called 'chunking', Rocket Arabic breaks down every day Arabic conversations into small segments so your mind can more easily absorb and remember them. The chunking method means that you’ll be able to work on your conversational Arabic in the privacy of your own home and overcome your fear of saying the wrong thing.

And, because you can download all the audio lessons, you can use Rocket Arabic;

* at home,
    * at the gym,
    * while you are traveling overseas,
    * in your car or on the subway during your daily commute,
    * or anywhere your laptop, smartphone or MP3 player goes!

REMEMBER; Arabic-speaking people just love it when tourists and travelers speak Arabic to them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I offer Affordable online Arabic lessons via Skype,live classes with native Arabic teacher ( from Egypt)
    _You'll get the best in pronunciation,grammar and understanding of the language

_Get started with your free trial !

*available courses
    _Arabic language ( Beginner,Intermediate,Upper Intermediate,Advanced,Proficiency )
    1) Classical Arabic known as Quranic Arabic
    2) Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) fuṣḥá
    3) colloquial or dialectal Egyptian Arabic.

*choose your classes from available courses

Programs for:
    1. Men
    2. Women
    3. Youth
    4. Kids

*Tuition Prices
    1- Standard (1 hour per week) $25 per month

2- Extra (2 hours per week) $45 per month

3-Intensive (4 Hours / Week) 80 $ per month

4-one-hour lesson every day, 150 $ per month

Please don't hesitate to contact me here or email : [email protected]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Name: Mahmoud Maki
    Nationality and Location: Egyptian and Egypt
    Education: A graduate of Al-Azhar University
    Experience: Over 10 years of experience in teaching Arabic, the Islamic Sciences, fiqh, tafseer and aqeedah to non-native speakers of Arabic, namely those from a western background rates are excellent, much much cheaper than what you'd pay for a tutor in the UK or else where.

Ustadh Meki teaches the following subjects:

Classical Arabic Language - Beginners to advanced

This course is a well structured, progressive course that has been carefully designed to teach Arabic in a non-Arabic-speaking environment to learners from a broad age range. This course also aims to provide learners with a basic knowledge of Arabic grammar, enabling the learner to take their first steps in understanding and using non-verbal sentences. The teacher will use a variety of exercises which will help the learner to understand and master each of the patterns occurring in the lesson. The vocabulary will range from classical and Quranic Arabic to words and expressions current in modern Arabic.

First Step to Quran Reading

How to proceed? Simply add on skype at mahmoud.maki2

Wafaqakum Allah
    Ummah.com - Muslim Forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Asslamu alkiom
    ALQayrawan Institute
    We are different. At our company, we believe in not only reading and reciting Quran, but understanding its meaning, practice it in our daily lives and teach it to our family and friends, inshaAllah.
    The Quran is the ultimate guide for Muslim Ummah.
    Unfortunately, 90% of Muslims can’t understand even a single page of Quran in Arabic.
    We believe in changing the state of Ummah teaching and helping them by reading, understanding and implementing the Quran in our daily lives. And Arabic language
    Our classes
    (Just try your free trial and you will not lose )[
    1 to 1 Live Quran Sessions with TAJWEED & Arabic language classes to Read and Understand Quran with Qualified Teachers Through Skype program and The lesson is visible and audible
    As promised, we offer (1 week Free Trial) where we give you full access to all our courses so that you can experience it before and to see how the class work?
    To contact us: just you can email us and send to us your Skype ID
    ]email ][email protected]il.com[/email]
    Whatsapp : +2 011 424 818 21

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salam, the long awaited Tajweed Rule Book in English is now available in the UK!...
    it is the first of its kind in the world, it has over 300 pages and took over 8 years to write!
    Suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced and upto Ijazah level.
    This can be used as a reference manual or textbook for Tajweed students and teachers (similar to the Muneer book).
    Limited edition hardback is now available for Ł29.99. For further information, to order your copy or for bulk discounts, please email [email protected]

Please forward to all Qur'an students
    [email protected]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

In this age of online education there are many online institutes that provide classical arabic classes online with classical Arabic course including spoken Arabic classes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Writing Arabic fonts are not like the other language fonts. We know that most of the language fonts writing starts in the left side of your hand but only the Arabic fonts are starts with right side of your hand. So that, people are facing some problem in the primary level when they are trying to write Arabic language. To find the Arabic language written solution I am trusted https://www.madinaharabic.net/ because they are providing Arabic language learning tuition online and people can get the lesson sitting on their home. It’s such a wonderful method to learn Arabic language easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Assalamualaykum Sisters

I listen to children recite the Surahs they have memorised on Skype...I also teach Arabic to children between the ages of 7 and 14. Sessions are only 30 minutes long, more than enough for a child to learn a few words from the Quran. I also teach them how to implement Arabic in their day to day life, currently I have an 11 year old student in Dubai who speaks Quranic Arabic at home.

With my programme the child studies MSA and grammar, then works through Qassas Ul Nabiyeen then finally we study Quran Tafseer at home, bring some more blessings in the home with my programme. I do not rush my students and I am very patient.
    If you are interested email me [email protected] only 2 slots left.

First lesson is free