Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 651
  1. #1
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    88,323
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    710

    Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    If you do, and they report it, you will be banned

    Sisters, if anyone is sending you pm's against your wishes, please inform me and they will be banned immediately

    Anyone looking for dates, go to www.muslimwakeup.com, there are all types of people there

    Here? I dont know anyone personally, but I do take it personal when men private message sisters.

    So hereby consider this the first and last warning.
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية






  2. #81
    Lord Summerisle
    Guests

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Al-Farooq View Post
    Are you being bullied again?

    Could the sisters please be more sensitive to Summer's fragile nature, please?

    Thanks.
    Thankyou for your support, Slapdash.

  3. #82
    Odan Al-Farooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,661
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Summerisle View Post
    Thankyou for your support, Slapdash.
    You're welcome.

    It breaks my heart when I see them spending your dinner money on Teletubbie comics and lollipops.

  4. #83
    I love S,A,U,D and I Why? Saudi Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Al-Farooq View Post
    You're welcome.

    It breaks my heart when I see them spending your dinner money on Teletubbie comics and lollipops.
    Lord Summerisle, how come you broke the heart of the guy?
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi. I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  5. #84
    Lord Summerisle
    Guests

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudi Prince View Post
    Lord Summerisle, how come you broke the heart of the guy?
    Well, when I was young, my grandma always said I'd break a few hearts.

  6. #85
    Odan Al-Farooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,661
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Summerisle View Post
    Well, when I was young, my grandma always said I'd break a few hearts.
    No, she said you'd break a few mirrors.

  7. #86
    I love S,A,U,D and I Why? Saudi Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Summerisle View Post
    Well, when I was young, my grandma always said I'd break a few hearts.
    And did she suggest to you how you fix them?
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi. I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  8. #87
    heh Pippin1376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    24,809
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2995 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    650

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Mujib View Post
    No offense, but what about the sister's who private message you? then what?
    If they are annoying you and you don't want to talk to them, just say "May Allah guide us both." Then stop talking to her.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

    "Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

    .:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

    .:.
    ...said the spider to the fly...

  9. #88
    Lord Summerisle
    Guests

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Al-Farooq View Post
    No, she said you'd break a few mirrors.


    Very good!

  10. #89
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    see this is one thing i dont like about the forum...ok one out of the millions of things i dont like about tha forum

    how the ppl MIX
    too much... i feel like im ina forum thats all arab, nnot muslim just an arab forum
    change the name will ya?

  11. #90
    heh Pippin1376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    24,809
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2995 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    650

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by truemuslima View Post
    see this is one thing i dont like about the forum...ok one out of the millions of things i dont like about tha forum

    how the ppl MIX
    too much... i feel like im ina forum thats all arab, nnot muslim just an arab forum
    change the name will ya?
    I don't personally have a problem with mixing as long as it's for a purpose, and to learn from each other. However if it's for casual talk, then it really isn't necessary.

    As for an arab forum? How do you get that feeling sister? I'm not arab and I never felt that way here.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

    "Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

    .:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

    .:.
    ...said the spider to the fly...

  12. #91
    *bıɟɐɹɯıɯɐʇpɐʎızɯɯn* .: Anna :.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    81,959
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    408

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Mujib View Post
    No offense, but what about the sister's who private message you? then what?
    you can tell them not to message you if you find it inappropriate, and also you can report them to us, we dont have any problem if you do this.. it works both ways, if a sister did harrass a bro on pm we take action for that aswell.
    its just more common the other way round
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

    Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

  13. #92
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    88,323
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    710

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    i have had sisters harass me, who do i report them to?

    one is presently doing it now and i have made complaint and complaint and no one is taking any action
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية






  14. #93
    I love S,A,U,D and I Why? Saudi Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by truemuslima View Post
    see this is one thing i dont like about the forum...ok one out of the millions of things i dont like about tha forum

    how the ppl MIX
    too much... i feel like im ina forum thats all arab, nnot muslim just an arab forum
    change the name will ya?
    Arabs are those who conveyed the massage of Islam to you, which was revealed to an Arab man (SAAW)! Had it been not for Allah then those Arabs you may not have been a Muslim today!
    Last edited by Saudi Prince; 15-04-08 at 09:05 PM.
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi. I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  15. #94
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    88,323
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    710

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudi Prince View Post
    Arabs are those who conveyed the massage of Islam to you, which was revealed to an Arab man (SAAW)! Had it been not for Allah then those Arabs you may not have been a Muslim today!
    it definitely wasnt the cast of characters we have today who call themselves arab and muslim
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية






  16. #95
    I love S,A,U,D and I Why? Saudi Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    it definitely wasnt the cast of characters we have today who call themselves arab and muslim
    There are good and bad Arabs just make sure you're good yourself and never worry about Arabs.
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi. I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  17. #96
    Transformation Complete Zesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    18,038
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    417

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    i have had sisters harass me, who do i report them to?

    one is presently doing it now and i have made complaint and complaint and no one is taking any action
    Like sister Anna said- you report it to her or one of the mods. Thats what they are there for. Im sure they can ban the person from pm-ing you.
    I find it weird to think some sister would harass you- i mean, no offence bro but ya kinda scary
    *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

  18. #97
    The best provision? piety Mujib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,541
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    49

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    you can tell them not to message you if you find it inappropriate, and also you can report them to us, we dont have any problem if you do this.. it works both ways, if a sister did harrass a bro on pm we take action for that aswell.
    its just more common the other way round
    Yeh true it is normally the other way round

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    i have had sisters harass me, who do i report them to?

    one is presently doing it now and i have made complaint and complaint and no one is taking any action
    No one harrasses me...???
    Never give the devil a ride, He will always want to drive

  19. #98
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    88,323
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    710

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    if you voice your understanding of islam enough, SOMEONE will harass you
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية






  20. #99
    The best provision? piety Mujib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,541
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    49

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    if you voice your understanding of islam enough, SOMEONE will harass you
    Never give the devil a ride, He will always want to drive

  21. #100
    Brother Wisdom Hekmaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudi Prince View Post
    Arabs are those who conveyed the massage of Islam to you, which was revealed to an Arab man (SAAW)! Had it been not for Allah then those Arabs you may not have been a Muslim today!

    Majority of the Prophet AS were not Arab, so dont make it sound like the Deen has anything to do with the race. The Arab as a Race, as a people without Islam, Allah swt says about them "Al 'Araabu ashadu kufran wa nifaaq". In another Ayah Allah swt says "wa kuntum ala shafaa huffratin minanaar".

    If you look at them with regards to achievements before Islam, they were people of little means, killing each other over little patches of dry land, and burying their daughters.

    Therefore please spare us with your racial trawle.

    Islam has no race, the reason Allah swt sent a Rasoolullah SAW to the Arab people, was because they were the most misguided of Aqwaam on the face of the earth and they needed Hidayah, so as the Sunnah of Allah swt, He rises a Nabee minhum and for the reason, yatloo alayhim ayat.

    It would have been useless if the Propeht spoke one language and the misguided tribes of Arabia spoke another.

    Allah swt gives any nation respect that holds onto this deen, and now that the Arabs have left Islam, they are the mock of all nations.
    If We Had Perfect Power Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To Determine Our Destinies, and Perfect Vision Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To See The Future and Know What Is Best For Us, We Would Choose Exactly The Fate That Allah Chose For Us.

  22. #101
    I love S,A,U,D and I Why? Saudi Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Hekmaa View Post
    Majority of the Prophet AS were not Arab, so dont make it sound like the Deen has anything to do with the race. The Arab as a Race, as a people without Islam, Allah swt says about them "Al 'Araabu ashadu kufran wa nifaaq". In another Ayah Allah swt says "wa kuntum ala shafaa huffratin minanaar".

    If you look at them with regards to achievements before Islam, they were people of little means, killing each other over little patches of dry land, and burying their daughters.

    Therefore please spare us with your racial trawle.

    Islam has no race, the reason Allah swt sent a Rasoolullah SAW to the Arab people, was because they were the most misguided of Aqwaam on the face of the earth and they needed Hidayah, so as the Sunnah of Allah swt, He rises a Nabee minhum and for the reason, yatloo alayhim ayat.

    It would have been useless if the Propeht spoke one language and the misguided tribes of Arabia spoke another.

    Allah swt gives any nation respect that holds onto this deen, and now that the Arabs have left Islam, they are the mock of all nations.

    Believe me you can't win it! I know you envey the Arabs becuase Allah has chosen the prophet (SAAW), the best of mankind to be among them!!

    I advice you NOT to resumble those jews who were angry when the prophet SAAW was not chosen from among them!!

    The fast amjority of the companions of the prophet SAAW were all Arabs.

    Why did you chop part of the verse you quoted? To serve your interest?

    You don't even understand its meaning!! The verse talks about the Bedouins and it does even praises the good people among them, the part you chopped off!

    The prophet SAAW is an Arab but not a Bedouin. Abu Baker RA is not a Bedouin! Umar RA is not a Bedouin! Uthman RA is not a Bedouin! Ali RA is not a Bedouin! They are all Arabs but NOT Bedouins!

    The prophet SAAW said, Allah has created 7 heavens then created his creation and from his creation He SWT chose Adam A.S and chose from the children of Adam A.S the Arabs and chose from the Arabs 'Mudhar' then chose from Mudhar 'Quraish' then chose from Quraish 'Bani Hashim' then chose me (him SAAW) from Bani Hashim so I'm the best among the best!

    So keep your envy hidden as it is better for you!
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi. I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  23. #102
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    88,323
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    710

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    the b'rince take nationalism and racial pride to new heights with every post
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية






  24. #103
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    88,323
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    710

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    so fruity, tell us

    why are so many ARABS leaving islam? is it because they dont understand arabic? i look at many of the arabs and turn away with disgust because of the things you said compared to the things they do

    maybe that bloodline ran out and all that remains are useless leftovers?

    i asked you before, if knowledge of arabic were such a major criteria, how is it the very people who are raised as arabs are leaders in the world in terms of tyranny and oppression?

    can you read quran, in arabic, and torture muslims?

    in arabic, does it say that riba is halal? if not, then why are all of the arab countries engaged in riba when Allah says (excuse my english) that Allah wages war against those who engage in riba?
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية






  25. #104
    Brother Wisdom Hekmaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudi Prince View Post
    Believe me you can't win it! I know you envey the Arabs becuase Allah has chosen the prophet (SAAW), the best of mankind to be among them!!

    I advice you NOT to resumble those jews who were angry when the prophet SAAW was not chosen from among them!!

    The fast amjority of the companions of the prophet SAAW were all Arabs.

    Why did you chop part of the verse you quoted? To serve your interest?

    You don't even understand its meaning!! The verse talks about the Bedouins and it does even praises the good people among them, the part you chopped off!

    The prophet SAAW is an Arab but not a Bedouin. Abu Baker RA is not a Bedouin! Umar RA is not a Bedouin! Uthman RA is not a Bedouin! Ali RA is not a Bedouin! They are all Arabs but NOT Bedouins!

    The prophet SAAW said, Allah has created 7 heavens then created his creation and from his creation He SWT chose Adam A.S and chose from the children of Adam A.S the Arabs and chose from the Arabs 'Mudhar' then chose from Mudhar 'Quraish' then chose from Quraish 'Bani Hashim' then chose me (him SAAW) from Bani Hashim so I'm the best among the best!

    So keep your envy hidden as it is better for you!
    Why is it that you burn in such rage of race.


    The value in any person is his deen, there would be no Prophet had it not been for deen. There are many 'great' people who have come due the course of time, however none of them was the Prophets of Allah. The degree of Prophethood is because they carry the Amaanah from Allah swt, and they are the true Khaleefatullah fil ard.

    About the Ayat I quoted, what was the origion of Arabs? were not 90% of them beduions who became city dewellers? Ismaeel was he not a collector? Shame on you that you call yourself Arab and bost about it, yet you dont know your own heritage.

    About the ayah that they were on the verge of Hell, had it not been for Islam, they were all on the verge of Hell, and that is the part I quoted, and Islam saved them. Before Islam they were on the verge of hell and this is the Qawal of the one who has no race Rabul Jaleel, wa kuntum alla shafa hufratim minanaar, why is it that reality hurts you?


    I ask you kindly do not assume about my Nasab, for you have no idea who my forefathers are, may it not be that your arrogance leads to you going against the hadith of the Prophet SAW.

    The true men of this ummah dont try to go around bragging about the drop of seimen they were created from, the true men of this Ummah, implement Quran and Sunnah.

    Also dont make it a habit of mis quoting hadith, this is the third time i have seen you do it.
    Last edited by Hekmaa; 16-04-08 at 07:38 AM.
    If We Had Perfect Power Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To Determine Our Destinies, and Perfect Vision Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To See The Future and Know What Is Best For Us, We Would Choose Exactly The Fate That Allah Chose For Us.

  26. #105
    Odan *asiya*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    47,850
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1167

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    la howla wala qawta illah billah
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

    The Prophet said:

    "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

    muslim

    Narrated 'Abdullah:

    The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


    "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

    By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

    [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]


  27. #106
    *bıɟɐɹɯıɯɐʇpɐʎızɯɯn* .: Anna :.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    81,959
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    408

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    btw this is off topic...
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

    Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

  28. #107
    I love S,A,U,D and I Why? Saudi Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Hekmaa View Post
    Why is it that you burn in such rage of race.


    The value in any person is his deen, there would be no Prophet had it not been for deen. There are many 'great' people who have come due the course of time, however none of them was the Prophets of Allah. The degree of Prophethood is because they carry the Amaanah from Allah swt, and they are the true Khaleefatullah fil ard.

    About the Ayat I quoted, what was the origion of Arabs? were not 90% of them beduions who became city dewellers? Ismaeel was he not a collector? Shame on you that you call yourself Arab and bost about it, yet you dont know your own heritage.

    About the ayah that they were on the verge of Hell, had it not been for Islam, they were all on the verge of Hell, and that is the part I quoted, and Islam saved them. Before Islam they were on the verge of hell and this is the Qawal of the one who has no race Rabul Jaleel, wa kuntum alla shafa hufratim minanaar, why is it that reality hurts you?


    I ask you kindly do not assume about my Nasab, for you have no idea who my forefathers are, may it not be that your arrogance leads to you going against the hadith of the Prophet SAW.

    The true men of this ummah dont try to go around bragging about the drop of seimen they were created from, the true men of this Ummah, implement Quran and Sunnah.

    Also dont make it a habit of mis quoting hadith, this is the third time i have seen you do it.
    The prophet SAAW is the one who told us that what matters is one's deen not you and nobody is denying that! The problem is that you go mad when we say those who convey the message of Islam were Arab! You don't like it simply becaus yo are not Arab! What is even worse is when you try to degrade those who conveyed the message of Islam and have favour over you and call them A3rab who are the the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy!!

    In this despicable act you commited to major mistake:

    1- You call the prophet SAAW and his great companions Bedouin when the most important companions are Arab and not Bedouin!

    2- You chopped off the part of the verse that even praises the Bedouin that you want to criticise which says, "But some of the desert Arabs believe in Allah and the Last Day, and look on their payments as pious gifts bringing them nearer to Allah and obtaining the prayers of the Messenger. Aye, indeed they bring them nearer (to Him): soon will Allah admit them to His Mercy: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

    All this out of envy to Aarb!

    The lineage of the prophet SAAhW goes to Ismael A.S so do you want to call the prophet SAAW a Bedouin and qoute the verse against him and his companions?! This just shows your total ignorance!

    When you say we were on the verge of Hell do you mean you were enjoying yourself in Paradise or what?! Everybody was misguided but Allah has chosen the Aarb among other nations to convey the message of Islam and that is what the great companions of the prophet SAAW did but you don't seem to like it when we say they are Arab!

    It's better to have some respect to those Arab, the great companions of the prophet SAAW who have favour over you instead of going mad when someone say they're Arab!
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi. I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  29. #108
    I love S,A,U,D and I Why? Saudi Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    so fruity, tell us

    why are so many ARABS leaving islam? is it because they dont understand arabic? i look at many of the arabs and turn away with disgust because of the things you said compared to the things they do

    maybe that bloodline ran out and all that remains are useless leftovers?

    i asked you before, if knowledge of arabic were such a major criteria, how is it the very people who are raised as arabs are leaders in the world in terms of tyranny and oppression?

    can you read quran, in arabic, and torture muslims?

    in arabic, does it say that riba is halal? if not, then why are all of the arab countries engaged in riba when Allah says (excuse my english) that Allah wages war against those who engage in riba?

    Mr. DIY,

    When I see your actions are different from what you preach (with all the flaws), I also turn with disgust!

    I see no big difference between you as a mod with a trivial power if we can call it power at all and some of the leaders you talk about. You insult, degrade people and edit their posts simply becuase you have the power like some dictators who torture their people when they don't agree with them! So, why can't your Islam stop you from doing the same as these dictators you criticise do?!

    Yes knowing Arabic is a crucial criteria when it comes to Islamic knowledge. Yes they read the Quran but reading the Quran does not make you a good Muslims. You also read the translation of Quran and preach but break its rules when it comes to some of your actions like insulting others and misusing the trivial power you have!

    Yes Riba is strongly forbidden in the Quran. I don't know about othr countries but in Saudi alhamdulillah every single Saudi can get his bank transactions and loan all he needs without a single penny of Riba! There are Banks that can not avoid Riba simply because we're part of the world and can not control the whole world that deals with Riba!

    However, instead of distributing accusations here and there, Saudi have been very active to change the direction of the world economic to an Islamic one. We have been participating in conferences in which more than 100 western economic experts pariticpated and we're promoting the Islamic way and they have showed a great interest! In one of those conferences and after a long debate between the head of the conference and a Saudi scholar who participated in that conference, the head said this is the way out for the world economy crisis. We're doing our bit unlike others who just know nothing but to insult us and at the end of the day Allah says "Fear Allah as much as you can" and "Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear".

    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi. I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  30. #109
    Brother Wisdom Hekmaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudi Prince View Post
    The prophet SAAW is the one who told us that what matters is one's deen not you and nobody is denying that! The problem is that you go mad when we say those who convey the message of Islam were Arab! You don't like it simply becaus yo are not Arab! What is even worse is when you try to degrade those who conveyed the message of Islam and have favour over you and call them A3rab who are the the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy!!

    In this despicable act you commited to major mistake:

    1- You call the prophet SAAW and his great companions Bedouin when the most important companions are Arab and not Bedouin!

    2- You chopped off the part of the verse that even praises the Bedouin that you want to criticise which says, "But some of the desert Arabs believe in Allah and the Last Day, and look on their payments as pious gifts bringing them nearer to Allah and obtaining the prayers of the Messenger. Aye, indeed they bring them nearer (to Him): soon will Allah admit them to His Mercy: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

    All this out of envy to Aarb!

    The lineage of the prophet SAAhW goes to Ismael A.S so do you want to call the prophet SAAW a Bedouin and qoute the verse against him and his companions?! This just shows your total ignorance!

    When you say we were on the verge of Hell do you mean you were enjoying yourself in Paradise or what?! Everybody was misguided but Allah has chosen the Aarb among other nations to convey the message of Islam and that is what the great companions of the prophet SAAW did but you don't seem to like it when we say they are Arab!

    It's better to have some respect to those Arab, the great companions of the prophet SAAW who have favour over you instead of going mad when someone say they're Arab!
    See now you are trying to build a platform to dance on, just calm down and read the words properly.

    No one hates the Arabs, but you are trying to say they are a superior race. That is where the issues was.

    My whole post which you missed is saying, they were just like any other race before Islam. Actually according to Narrations they were worse, they ate dead meat, they buried their daughters, they drank, the women slept with upto 100 men, and many other things.

    Some of the Sahaba before Islam were also involved in these things, for example Umar RA buried his daughter and he was a heavy drinker.

    However Islam changed them, Islam is what gave them respect. Not their race, because if it was their race then they would have been in a good state before Islam.

    As with the Ayah about the beduions, you are taking the part AFTER they accept Islam, I am quoting the part that refers to them BEFORE Islam. Again because you are looking at this with with an eye of race, you mixing issues.

    If you take the Islam out of the equation, then they were a very bad bunch of people.

    If you bring Islam in, that is what made them a good people.

    The issue is not About Rasoolullah saw, or his Sahaba RA, we love them as we are commanded to love them, not because they are Arab, but because they were the Sahaba of Rasoolullah saw, and because Allah swt is please with them. Some of them were Arab, some Roman, Some Habashi etc.

    What you are trying to do, is you are screaming saying it was there Arabism that made them special. If this is the case if the central focus is Arabism, then why is 260million arabs being bullied by a tiny nations, by the name of Israel.

    You scream about race, which Qabeela are you from?

    Last edited by Hekmaa; 16-04-08 at 11:41 AM.
    If We Had Perfect Power Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To Determine Our Destinies, and Perfect Vision Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To See The Future and Know What Is Best For Us, We Would Choose Exactly The Fate That Allah Chose For Us.

  31. #110
    Senior Member maksam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    The topic has transgressed quite somewhat.

    Just out of curiosity how will this be regulated?

    What if a sister uses this to their advantage? A brother is innocent and a sister accuses him of doing x,y and z?

    JK
    [URL="http://www.ramadantimetable.com"][B][COLOR=blue]Ramadan[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

  32. #111
    Brother Wisdom Hekmaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by maksam View Post
    The topic has transgressed quite somewhat.

    Just out of curiosity how will this be regulated?

    What if a sister uses this to their advantage? A brother is innocent and a sister accuses him of doing x,y and z?

    JK
    I agree with you 100%, it has trangressed, but this always comes up, and until something is not done about it, and this complex solved in SP's head, it will keep coming up, if not this thread then another. So far what has been done is, the thread cleaned up, or closed. So he keeps coming up with the same racial rubbish.

    He needs to know there is no room for racism in Islam, period.
    If We Had Perfect Power Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To Determine Our Destinies, and Perfect Vision Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To See The Future and Know What Is Best For Us, We Would Choose Exactly The Fate That Allah Chose For Us.

  33. #112

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters



    Thread closed people!!

  34. #113
    ~Unworthy of Mercy~
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    13,327
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    177

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    the first people to reject and harm the prophet were also Arab
    Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

  35. #114
    I love S,A,U,D and I Why? Saudi Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Hekmaa View Post
    See now you are trying to build a platform to dance on, just calm down and read the words properly.

    No one hates the Arabs, but you are trying to say they are a superior race. That is where the issues was.

    My whole post which you missed is saying, they were just like any other race before Islam. Actually according to Narrations they were worse, they ate dead meat, they buried their daughters, they drank, the women slept with upto 100 men, and many other things.

    Some of the Sahaba before Islam were also involved in these things, for example Umar RA buried his daughter and he was a heavy drinker.

    However Islam changed them, Islam is what gave them respect. Not their race, because if it was their race then they would have been in a good state before Islam.

    As with the Ayah about the beduions, you are taking the part AFTER they accept Islam, I am quoting the part that refers to them BEFORE Islam. Again because you are looking at this with with an eye of race, you mixing issues.

    If you take the Islam out of the equation, then they were a very bad bunch of people.

    If you bring Islam in, that is what made them a good people.

    The issue is not About Rasoolullah saw, or his Sahaba RA, we love them as we are commanded to love them, not because they are Arab, but because they were the Sahaba of Rasoolullah saw, and because Allah swt is please with them. Some of them were Arab, some Roman, Some Habashi etc.

    What you are trying to do, is you are screaming saying it was there Arabism that made them special. If this is the case if the central focus is Arabism, then why is 260million arabs being bullied by a tiny nations, by the name of Israel.

    You scream about race, which Qabeela are you from?


    The fact is that whenever someone attacks Arabs for their race and I then remind the person that the Arabs are those who conveyed the message of Islam to them, you get mad simply because you do not see yourself as an Arab and therefore envy them!

    Nobody claimed Aarb is a superior race but when we defend the Arabs from someone who degrade them and say they are the ones who convey Islam please do not go mad!

    You quote the verse and twist it so that it fits your purpose! You even out of ignorance call the prophet SAAW a bedouin!

    The point is before Islam everybody was mmisguided, Arabs and non-Arabs but it was Allah SWT who has chosen the Arabs to convey the message of Islam! Can you not comprehend this simple fact! Allah could have chosen your people if he wanted so but He decided to chose the Arabs and they did a great job, may Allah be please with them all. He SWT even made the language of Paradise to be Arabic.
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi. I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  36. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    445
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Asalaamu alaikum brother Saudi prince.

    He SWT even made the language of Paradise to be Arabic.
    Really?

    Out of interest, can you present a verse from the Qur'an or a saying of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasallam saying this?
    I remember reading a hadith which conforms to what you said, but i think the hadith has been regarded as weak.

    Jazakallah khayr.

  37. #116
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    88,323
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    710

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    such a character
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية






  38. #117
    Brother Wisdom Hekmaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudi Prince View Post
    The fact is that whenever someone attacks Arabs for their race and I then remind the person that the Arabs are those who conveyed the message of Islam to them, you get mad simply because you do not see yourself as an Arab and therefore envy them!

    Nobody claimed Aarb is a superior race but when we defend the Arabc from someone who degrade them and say they are the ones who convey Islam please do not go mad!

    You quote the verse and twist it so that it fits your purpose! You even out of ignorance call the prophet SAAW a bedouin!

    The point is before Islam everybody was mmisguided, Arabs and non-Arabs but it was Allah SWT who has chosen the Arabs to convey the message of Islam! Can you not comprehend this simple fact! Allah could have chosen your people if he wanted so but He decided to chose the Arabs and they did a great job, may Allah be please with them all. He SWT even made the language of Paradise to be Arabic.
    habibi how do you know i am not Arab? if it makes any difference?

    how do you know what is my nasab?

    I do not envy Arabs, some of my closest friends are Arab, from Saudi.

    Dont feel that because someone stands against Arab nationalism that they either hate arabs or envey them, there are many people in this dunya who love you fillah and nothing else. We dont need Nasab to know who is good, ina akramakum indallahi atqaa kum.

    Yes i stand against nationalism whether Arab, African, Pathan or any other. No one nation or race is better than the others.

    Finally I did not twist any Ayah, you just misunderstood my post. Inshallah now you see where i was coming from.
    Last edited by Hekmaa; 16-04-08 at 12:14 PM.
    If We Had Perfect Power Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To Determine Our Destinies, and Perfect Vision Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To See The Future and Know What Is Best For Us, We Would Choose Exactly The Fate That Allah Chose For Us.

  39. #118
    Odan *asiya*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    47,850
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1167

    Re: Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by maksam View Post
    The topic has transgressed quite somewhat.

    Just out of curiosity how will this be regulated?

    What if a sister uses this to their advantage? A brother is innocent and a sister accuses him of doing x,y and z?

    JK
    the proof will be in the private messages, and the mods can read them.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

    The Prophet said:

    "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

    muslim

    Narrated 'Abdullah:

    The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


    "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

    By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

    [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]


  40. #119
    I love S,A,U,D and I Why? Saudi Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by As-Sideeq View Post
    Asalaamu alaikum brother Saudi prince.
    Really?

    Out of interest, can you present a verse from the Qur'an or a saying of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasallam saying this?
    I remember reading a hadith which conforms to what you said, but i think the hadith has been regarded as weak.

    Jazakallah khayr.
    It's only the hadith you talked about. After I refer to its isnad, I found that there is a dispute over it!

    I also found that Ibn Taymiyyah RA said the language of paradise is unknown. Therefore, I would like to take back what I said.

    Jazak Allah khair Akhi.
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi. I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  41. #120
    Brother Wisdom Hekmaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Do Not Private Message The Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudi Prince View Post
    It's only the hadith you talked about. After I refer to its isnad, I found that there is a dispute over it!

    I also found that Ibn Taymiyyah RA said the language of paradise is unknown. Therefore, I would like to take back what I said.

    Jazak Allah khair Akhi.
    Also can you please check the other hadith you quoted, about the Prophet SAW. Jazakallah.
    If We Had Perfect Power Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To Determine Our Destinies, and Perfect Vision Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To See The Future and Know What Is Best For Us, We Would Choose Exactly The Fate That Allah Chose For Us.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Quotes
    By Ebony in forum Poetry & Nasheed
    Replies: 1351
    Last Post: 18-04-13, 05:30 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-05-04, 03:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop