Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Juma Mubarak!

ღLABBAYK YAA ALLAAHღ *IslamicGirl*'s Avatar

Juma Mubarak!

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind

Assalamu alaikum Wa Rahmutallahi Wa Barakhatu Yaa Ummati

Hadrat Abu Hurairah narrates that Nabi (PBUH) said: "It was Friday from which Allah diverted those who were before us. For the Jews (the day set aside for prayer) was Saturday and for the Christians, it was Sunday, and Allah turned towards us and guided us to Friday (as the day of prayer) ..." (Sahih Muslim)

What a long wk! Bt I do love Fridays

No skool 4 2 days.
    Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him (33:56)

is STILL mawliding*joy*:D Chained_Water's Avatar
    Jummah Mubarak ya ummati

Hope you all have a day full of blessings and good stuff
    My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.- Shaykh al-Shadhili

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
    O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
    Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Feeling a change..
    Jumuah Mubarak EVERYONE
    ..For all that I have my Lord, all that I am..is from you, is for you and to you do I return..

ABDELWAHHAB
    Guests
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained_Water
    Jummah Mubarak ya ummati
    Hope you all have a day full of blessings and good stuff
    in'shaa'ALLAH

as-Salaamu wa Alaykom wa-Rahmatullaahi wa-Barakaatuh Ukhtee Chained Water

SubhaanALLAH wa ALHAMDULILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMEEN wa ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHumma salli ‘ala Sayyiddna Muhammed wa ‘ala Aali Sayyiddna Muhammed, kama salayta ‘ala Sayyiddna Ibraaheem wa ‘ala Aali Sayyiddna Ibraaheem, wa baarik ‘ala Sayyiddna Muhammed wa ‘ala Aali Sayyiddna Muhammed, kama baarakta ‘ala Sayyiddna Ibraaheem wa ‘ala Aali Sayyiddna Ibraaheem, fil alameen innaka hameedun majeed.

May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala shower an extremely immense infinite amount of the most extremely wonderful beautiful delightful magnificent sweetest Baraka on to you Ukhtee Chained Water in this world.
    May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala shower an extremely immense infinite amount of the most extremely wonderful beautiful delightful magnificent sweetest Baraka on to you Ukhtee Chained Water in the Akhira in the most extremely wonderful magnificent delightful beautiful gardens of the Highest Jannatul.

Thats True
    If I got 6 hours to chop down a tree, I would spend 4 hours to sharpen my axe.

VOTE here :

O Allaah! send prayers on Muhammad Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, and on his household, and on his wives and progeny, as you sent prayers on the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory. And send blessings on Muhammad Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, and his household, and his wives and progeny, as You sent blessings on the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory.

JUMA MUBARAK

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him (33:56)

ANTI IRJAA
    Miss Colorfull, if i turn blind i will send you my bills.

AND JUMMAH MUBARAK TO YOU ALL
    Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
    "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Jummah Mubarak Everyone.

Have a good day!
    Please Re-update your Signature

Quote Originally Posted by abdusamad
    Miss Colorfull, if i turn blind i will send you my bills.

AND JUMMAH MUBARAK TO YOU ALL
    I'll simply return them back to you and call the men in white coats
    You can go crazy bouncing off the padded walls

ANTI IRJAA
    Every Muslim's Dream, tucked away in a room with four walls, ... Peace and Quiet ...
    Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
    "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Odan
    Jummuah Mubarak

Jummah Mubaraak
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

::eek::

SUBHANALLAH!

828. Abu ‘Abdullah Salman al-Farisi reported that the Messenger of Allah , May Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,

“When a man does ghusl on the day of Jumu’a, making himself as pure as possible, uses hair oil or puts on any perfume he has in his house, then goes out and does not part two people, and then prays what is prescribed for him and is silent while the Imam speaks, he is forgiven everything between then and the previous Jumu’a.” [al-Bukhari]

is STILL mawliding*joy*:D Chained_Water's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moshyman
    OMG, may I remind you that my posts are Copyrighted

Jummah Mubarak everyone

you all for the sake of Allah
    My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.- Shaykh al-Shadhili

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
    O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
    Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Jummah Mubarak

O Allaah! send prayers on Muhammad Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, and on his household, and on his wives and progeny, as you sent prayers on the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory. And send blessings on Muhammad Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, and his household, and his wives and progeny, as You sent blessings on the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory

It's my last Jumaah with you guys, how could i not wish you a Blessed Juma Mubarak?

I've been out all day but you guys have been in my thoughts and Duas.

JUMA MUBARAK

Love And Duas

*IslamicGirl*

ANTI IRJAA
    juumah mubarak

Feeling a change..
    Jumuah Mubarak everyone!

The khutbah I listened to today was on sacrafice
    ..For all that I have my Lord, all that I am..is from you, is for you and to you do I return..

:

Angels are moving from door to door dropping heavenly falls of Allah's blessings, kindness and mercy. May they enter your door as they leave mine. JUMU'AH MUBARUK!!!
    smiles warm & shinin like d sun upon our faces
    hope is rich and green like d trees of an oasis
    d colours of ISLAM bloom in so many places
    so many different colours of ISLAM

A short period lies between Asr and Magrib prayers; if you are opportuned to be among those seeking for forgiveness or sending your requests to Allah, surely, they are bound to be accepted.

This short period fall every friday. May the Almighty Allah be our daily guide, amin.

JUMU'AH MUBAARAK. . . .
    "Only he who leaves sins for the sake of someone other than Allah that feels the pains. But for he who does that for the sake of Allah, that pain is a trial, before it is converted to pleasure!"

- Al 'Allaamah, Ibn Al-Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah

ANTI IRJAA
    Jummah Mubarak.

Odan
    Jummah mubarak.

Bukhaari and Muslim reported on the authority of Abu Hurairah (Radi'Allaahu anhu), that the Holy Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "the best day on which the sun sets out is the day of Jumu'ah. . ."

Jumu'ah Mubaarak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Only he who leaves sins for the sake of someone other than Allah that feels the pains. But for he who does that for the sake of Allah, that pain is a trial, before it is converted to pleasure!"

I can't wait till work finishes - today I am really tired and have no idea why - I can't even do any work - my eyes are burning me

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by H25
    I can't wait till work finishes - today I am really tired and have no idea why - I can't even do any work - my eyes are burning me
    If there is time (like 5mins), perform ablution and pray two superoragatory prayers (naafil), and do some dhikir (invocations), say the salaatin Nabiy and you will gain strength, insha'Allah!...

Salaamun alaikum!

Brothers and Sisters,

Today is Jumu'ah, and as usual, am wishing all and sundry a blessed Jumu'a. May the Almighty Allah forgive those who passed away between the last jumu'a and this, amin.

Always send your salutations to the Holy Prophet SAW, for they are daily passed to him, espcially today.

Wassalam

Abu Sadiq

Nov 02 - Mar 07 *Salaam* Mr_Jailer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSadiq
    Salaamun alaikum!

Brothers and Sisters,

Today is Jumu'ah, and as usual, am wishing all and sundry a blessed Jumu'a. May the Almighty Allah forgive those who passed away between the last jumu'a and this, amin.

Always send your salutations to the Holy Prophet SAW, for they are daily passed to him, espcially today.

Wassalam

Abu Sadiq
    W'salaam, also recite Surah Al'Kahf durin' a special hour between dhuhr and asr.
    Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

Jumuah Mubarak!!!...

May Allah make our memories like that of the sahaba (ra) who were able to listen to what the blessed Prophet (saw) said and remember it word for word...

May Allah make it easy for us to do wudu and then walk to the masjid remembering him...and then to enter the masjid and wait patiently for the khutba to start...

ammmeen
    Our Brothers and Sisters need our help. Do what you can to help them!!
    Inna Ma Al-Usri Yusra :::::
    "Verily, with every difficulty, there is relief".(94.6)

Jumah Mubarak Ya Muslimeen
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

As salaamu alaikum!

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) saying, "We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection though the former nations were given the Holy Scriptures before us. And this was their day (Friday) the celebration of which was made compulsory for them but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday) and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews' (holy day is) tomorrow (i.e. Saturday) and the Christians' (is) the day after tomorrow (i.e. Sunday)."
    -Bukhaariy

Jumu'ah Mubaarak.....!

Jum'ah Mubaarak

وَأَن لَّيْسَ لِلإِنسَـنِ إِلاَّ مَا سَعَى

JUMUAH MUBARAK !!!!!!

Re: Juma Mubarak!

As - Salaamu Alaikum!

I Wish Us All A Happy And Blessful Jumu'ah Period.

jumu'ah Mubaarak!!!!!!!!!!!

JUMUAH MUBAARAK!

Jumah Mubarak!

jumah mubarak

JUMA MUBARAK MY LOVELY UMMAH

I missed saying that

Hope you all had a brill Jummah

ANTI IRJAA

jummah mubarak.

JUMAH MUBARAK!
    Ya Ayuhan Nassu Itakullahu In Kuntum Mu'mineen

As Salaamu Alaikum!

Jumu'ah Mubaarak..................!!!

My Luvly Ummah!