Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3804 Post(s)

Gingerbeardman - Changing My Life With Fitbit Charge 2

https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...tbit-charge-2/

Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

So it’s been a long, LONG time since I discussed my health and fitness regime on my blog…

Probably because it went down the drain and has been needing a reboot for quite a while so in this post I’m going to talk about my new fitbit charge 2, how fantastic it is, how well it’s worked for me Alhamdulillah and why maybe you should probably think about buying one too...

Blog post continued in link top of the post
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

1of the volatile beings myeverything's Avatar
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1546 Post(s)

Re: Gingerbeardman - Changing My Life With Fitbit Charge 2

Here's mine from solar https://i.imgur.com/rSY3pH8.jpg

I have it since 2016 and it's awesome and really helpful .. love it ..and I recommend it to others

My only problem is I'm the kind of person who didn't wear watch at all and didn't use to wear ornaments/ jewel in my daily life.

So, can't stand anything around my wrist, fingers, ears,neck . for more than a few hours, can't sleep with these stuff, otherwise i'll wear it all day long ...
    Last edited by myeverything; 14-11-17 at 06:59 PM.
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

did i say i was leaving? Muslima London's Avatar
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3738 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
    https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...tbit-charge-2/

Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

So it’s been a long, LONG time since I discussed my health and fitness regime on my blog…

Probably because it went down the drain and has been needing a reboot for quite a while so in this post I’m going to talk about my new fitbit charge 2, how fantastic it is, how well it’s worked for me Alhamdulillah and why maybe you should probably think about buying one too...

Blog post continued in link top of the post

wa alaaykum

is it expensive?
    tjats what i need to know first
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6625 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muslima London View Post
    wa alaaykum

is it expensive?
    Eat less, eat sensible and move more...that's all you need to know and that costs £0.00. A bargain!

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zi-zizou View Post
    Eat less, eat sensible and move more...that's all you need to know and that costs £0.00. A bargain!
    And exercise akhi,

Majority of us don't do manual labour and nothing like how our ancestors sweated to make a living.

We got it easy, and this easy life has made us lazy.

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Ė Imam al-Shafiíi (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3804 Post(s)

wa alaaykum

is it expensive?
    £120 in the shops, that's expensive to some, less than others spend on a weekend shop or trip to a restaurant
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3804 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zi-zizou View Post
    Yes... and no.

That is all you need to do, however most struggle to some extent keeping that regime up long term.

did i say i was leaving? Muslima London's Avatar
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3738 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
    £120 in the shops, that's expensive to some, less than others spend on a weekend shop or trip to a restaurant

what does a fitbit do??
    can i download something similar from my smartphone
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Odan
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6625 Post(s)

what does a fitbit do??
    Regularly it shouts "You go guurrl, you look amazing!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Get on a keto diet.

You'll get lean and fit in no time.

True facts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Get on a keto diet.

You'll get lean and fit in no time.

True facts.

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3804 Post(s)

what does a fitbit do??
    Monitors your heart rate and movement, so can record your exercise and sleep. You still need to input your food and water.

There are other apps like myfitnesspal which you can use, but there you have to put your exercise in as well, so it is good still but with fitbit it takes care of half of that for you

Odan
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    815 Post(s)

You can get cheap ones off ebay that can do similiar things via apps etc.

We need to burn equal or more calories in a day than we consume.

So... the more we eat the more we have to burn.

By eating less and eating right we have a less of a "responsibility" to burn off what we ate.