Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Doubts on Islam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Doubts on Islam

I am a 21 year old female with doubts about religion. I was born into a Muslim family and my parents are religious but do not impose religion on myself or any of my sibling. I have had doubts on the existence of religion for a while but I mostly ignored the way I felt. I feel really confused and want to make a decision and stick to it rather than lead a life of confusion and hypocrisy.

There are things about religion that do not make sense to me and I would appreciate any help or advice anyone can offer to me. I don't understand how God is okay with people being bombed, raped, trafficked, murdered, etc. If God is the most merciful and loves His creation the most then I don't understand why He would make the world like this and stand by as His loved creation commit such atrocity in this world. I don't understand why He allowed the world to be like this and why he doesn't feel the need to intervene.

Please don't say that this life is a test because that as an answer holds no value to me and I don't understand why God would test His people so harshly. I can't imagine seeing my family murdered and being sold and trafficked and still thinking that this is a test. Why is the test so harsh for some people and if God doesn't test us more than we can handle then why do people commit suicide?

I don't understand why God had to test us in the first place. Why did shaytaan have to disobey God in the first place? He knew that would happen then why didn't God stop shaytaan or stop Adam and Eve from eating the forbidden fruit if He is all-knowing and all-powerful and so loving? Why could we not have stayed in heaven and lived happily and in harmony?

I don't understand why good people are automatically condemned to hell if they aren't Muslim if God has never made his presence known to these people. Surely God should guide His people and make His existence known before condemning them for not knowing of His existence.

Why does God have a problem with gay people? People can't help who they feel attracted to and love and if adults get into a consensual relationship why is that wrong if its with someone of the same gender? Why does Islam have so many rules and restrictions? I'm not even supposed to listen to music, dance or laugh loudly and the dress code is somewhat strict. Why do men get rights women don't? Why do men get to verbally divorce women, have multiple wives and why is the birth of a male more celebrated than that of a woman?

I am sorry this is so long I just feel so confused and lost at this moment in time. Any help and answers are greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Re: Doubts on Islam

Bismillah,
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonFA21 View Post
    If God is the most merciful and loves His creation the most then I don't understand why He would make the world like this and stand by as His loved creation commit such atrocity in this world. I don't understand why He allowed the world to be like this and why he doesn't feel the need to intervene.
    Allahu, Ya Hayyu- Ya qayyum. Allah always intervene about EVERYTHING that happened in this world. God do not fight and punish (yet) the bad guy directly in this world because god knows that there will be a good guy who will save the day. And allah will grant paradise for eternity to the one who patient and be the victim of this harsh world.

Why is the test so harsh for some people and if God doesn't test us more than we can handle then why do people commit suicide?
    We can handle all of the test if we always near to god, by doing all of god's commandment and stay away from what Allah forbid. The one who commit suicide do not do all god's commandment that's why they are easily tricked by shaytaan and lose hope.

Why did shaytaan have to disobey God in the first place? He knew that would happen then why didn't God stop shaytaan or stop Adam and Eve from eating the forbidden fruit if He is all-knowing and all-powerful and so loving? Why could we not have stayed in heaven and lived happily and in harmony?
    Because shaytan jealous to us since we are a better creation.
    Like shaytan we have the free will, to obey or oppose god. The one who obey god until death is the winner and deserve to stay in heaven and live happily and in harmony.

I don't understand why good people are automatically condemned to hell if they aren't Muslim if God has never made his presence known to these people. Surely God should guide His people and make His existence known before condemning them for not knowing of His existence.
    God already guide them by showing them Islam. But they just don't want to obey god. God already show them the right path but they never want to follow the right path. That's why they are all the deserve condemned to hell.

Why does God have a problem with gay people? People can't help who they feel attracted to and love and if adults get into a consensual relationship why is that wrong if its with someone of the same gender? Why does Islam have so many rules and restrictions? I'm not even supposed to listen to music, dance or laugh loudly and the dress code is somewhat strict. Why do men get rights women don't? Why do men get to verbally divorce women, have multiple wives and why is the birth of a male more celebrated than that of a woman?
    God do not have a problem with gay, the gay people is the problem itself. They just reject the reallity that they are suppose to love woman. That just wrong. How could a gay couple have a child? That's impossible! A normal and natural relationship is Man love woman like their (the guy's parent should be a man and a woman) parents.

I am sorry if it isn't clear I am not native english speaker but I just want to help answer your questions. Hope Allah guide all of us. Amin Ya Rabbal Al-Amin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Raheem,

First of all please try to be calm and try not to overwhelm yourself with questions. Try to research one at a time and most importantly make dua to Allah, say whatever is on your mind and ask Him to show you the way. Even if you don't practice or think it's silly, I think it will help you. Ask Him to soften your heart towards the truth.

I watched a video about "why can't good people go to heaven" recently and you know there is a problem with that question, we are assuming that they can't. Allah never said all non Muslims will go to Jahanam. Never. This is a misconception. Those who fully understand the message of Islam and reject it are those who will. Here is a good video on the topic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqZpNj76HtI

We call Allah by 99 names. One of those is Al Ghafoor and another is Al Raheem. Al Ghafoor means the most forgiving and Al Raheem means the most Beneficent. If you think humans are merciful then wait until you see the mercy of Allah, Subhan Allah.

In Saheeh Muslim it is narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah has one hundred parts of mercy, of which He sent down one between the jinn, mankind, the animals and the insects, by means of which they are compassionate and merciful to one another, and by means of which wild animals are kind to their offspring. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection.” (Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908)

It was narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “Some prisoners were brought to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), and there was a woman among the prisoners who was searching (for her child). When she found her child she embraced him and put him to her breast. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to us, ‘Do you think that this woman would throw her child in the fire?’ We said, ‘No, by Allah, not if she is able not to.’ The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this woman is to her child.’” (Agreed upon)
    Last edited by Smkt; 11-11-17 at 08:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Secondly, You said " I don't understand how God is okay with people being bombed, raped, trafficked, murdered, etc."

I think that's the exact point of Islam. Allah is NOT ok with people being bombed, raped, trafficked and murdered lol. Allah Subhanahu wa Tala said إن الدين عند الله الاسلام in surah 3 chapter 19. This means the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. Why Islam you might ask? Because Islam is a way of life and Allah told us exactly how to live. We have free will and everyone has different morals. For example some countries think it's moral to hurt civilians in war, they think that that's the price of their freedom. Some cultures think that rape is ok. But Allah tells us no.

1. “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

2. “Do not practice treachery or mutilation.(Al-Muwatta)

3. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees.(Al-Muwatta)

4. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.” (Al-Muwatta)

5. “If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

6. “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

7. “Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)

8. “Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)

9. “No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.” (Sunan Abu Dawud).

10. “Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

Moreover, Allah gives the oppressed the biggest reward in Jannah. In the end, everything will be fair. On the contrary, Allah Asks us to protect the oppressed.

وَمَا لَكُمْ لَا تُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَالْمُسْتَضْعَفِينَ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ وَالنِّسَاءِ وَالْوِلْدَانِ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْ هَٰذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ الظَّالِمِ أَهْلُهَا وَاجْعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ وَلِيًّا وَاجْعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ نَصِيرًا - 4:75

And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?"

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smkt View Post
    Bismillah Al Rahman Al Raheem,

First of all please try to be calm and try not to overwhelm yourself with questions. Try to research one at a time and most importantly make dua to Allah, say whatever is on your mind and ask Him to show you the way. Even if you don't practice or think it's silly, I think it will help you. Ask Him to soften your heart towards the truth.

I watched a video about "why can't good people go to heaven" recently and you know there is a problem with that question, we are assuming that they can't. Allah never said all non Muslims will go to Jahanam. Never. This is a misconception. Those who fully understand the message of Islam and reject it are those who will. Here is a good video on the topic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqZpNj76HtI

We call Allah by 99 names. One of those is Al Ghafoor and another is Al Raheem. Al Ghafoor means the most forgiving and Al Raheem means the most Beneficent. If you think humans are merciful then wait until you see the mercy of Allah, Subhan Allah.

In Saheeh Muslim it is narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah has one hundred parts of mercy, of which He sent down one between the jinn, mankind, the animals and the insects, by means of which they are compassionate and merciful to one another, and by means of which wild animals are kind to their offspring. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection.” (Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908)

It was narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “Some prisoners were brought to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), and there was a woman among the prisoners who was searching (for her child). When she found her child she embraced him and put him to her breast. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to us, ‘Do you think that this woman would throw her child in the fire?’ We said, ‘No, by Allah, not if she is able not to.’ The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this woman is to her child.’” (Agreed upon)
    Welcome to the forum. Keep up the beneficial posts
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Why do we get tested? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmNipuee1-I

Sometimes as humans we are ungrateful to Allah. Once I was in the hospital, it was terrible I was crying when the dr said you will be bedridden for 14 more days and for a while I kept saying why Allah, why am I suffering but maybe 5 days later I noticed the woman who was caring for me had started to forget to pray because she was taking care of me so I asked her please just pray and pray for me. The next day I woke up with no pain and although the doctors said I needed surgery, Allah cured me.

The point of Islam is humility, kindness, the submission to Allah, helping orphans, helping the needy, taking care of ones family. Sometimes we forget Allah and we just focus on the negatives in the world but you know we should count our blessings first.

Allah says in surah 94 chapter 5-6 فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:5
    إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6 For Indeed, with hardship comes ease. Indeed with hardship comes ease.

And remember, The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

if God doesn't test us more than we can handle then why do people commit suicide?

If someone commits suicide from mental illness than the pen is lifted for them. The Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said: “The Pen is lifted from three (i.e., their deeds are not recorded):

a child until he reaches puberty;
    an insane man until he comes to his senses;
    one who is asleep until he wakes up.”
    [Recorded in Abu Dawud #4403, and Ibn Majah #2041]

As for people who commit suicide but are not mentally ill, I wonder if it's from their test being unbearable or if it's from something else. I assume you are referring to this ayah لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ - 2:286
    Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

Someone once told me happiness does not come from what you have, it comes from hope. You can have everything so much in this world but lack hope in your future and you can have nothing and be happy because you hope for a brighter future. Look at Japan as a case study, they have extremely high suicide rates, it is the leading cause of death in men aged 20-44. I would argue that its because of hopelessness rather than them having the worst circumstances in the world. Japan is a highly developed country. They are atheists they don't believe in a higher power so as soon as something bad happens they kill themselves not fearing hell.

People don't commit suicide because Allah gives them more than they can handle. If they don't have faith in God then they do it because they see it as an out, life isn't easy. If they believe in God then sometimes they do it because they don't have faith that their situation will improve. Look at teenagers in America who are victims of cyber bullying. As an adult with perspective you would tell them not to worry and that when they go to college or leave high school everything will get better. As a teenager, they think their lives revolve around high school and many commit suicide. Is this because their test was too hard? Or is it because they lost hope? This is why it's important to have faith and know that this life is short in comparison to the afterlife.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

As for gender equality. I'm really not an expert on islam but I can only speculate that you are meant to spend less when a girl is born because in the jahiliya (pre islamic times), men used to bury their infant daughters because they wanted sons so in order to make people feel less like girls are a burden they have to spend less.

Men and women are different, yes but they are equal in their deeds. Sometimes in Islam women have an advantage over men.

Narrated by Abu Huraira: A group of women came to Allah’s Prophet and said to him: “We cannot attend your majlis (gathering) of men, so, appoint us a day to come to you (alone).” He said: “We will meet at the house of so and so.” He went to them on the specified date and place. Among what he said at that day to the present women was “any woman who rises up three children for the sake of Allah will enter paradise.” One woman said: “And two?” “And two,” the Prophet said.

“O Messenger of Allah, who is the person who has the greatest right on me with regards to kindness and attention?” He replied, “Your mother.” “Then who?” He replied, “Your mother.” “Then who?” He replied, “Your mother.” “Then who?” He replied, “Your father.”(Sahih Al- Bukhari)

“Fear Allah in respect of women.” And: “The best of you are they who behave best to their wives.” And: “A Muslim must not hate his wife, and if he be displeased with one bad quality in her, let him be pleased with one that is good.” And:”The more civil and kind a Muslim is to his wife, the more perfect in faith he is.”

” Messenger of Allah! I want to join the fighting (in the path of Allah) and I have come to seek your advice.” He said, “Then remain in your mother’s service, because Paradise is under her feet.”

Wives and mothers are so honored in Islam.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

I am a 21 year old female with doubts about religion. I was born into a Muslim family and my parents are religious but do not impose religion on myself or any of my sibling. I have had doubts on the existence of religion for a while but I mostly ignored the way I felt. I feel really confused and want to make a decision and stick to it rather than lead a life of confusion and hypocrisy.

There are things about religion that do not make sense to me and I would appreciate any help or advice anyone can offer to me. I don't understand how God is okay with people being bombed, raped, trafficked, murdered, etc. If God is the most merciful and loves His creation the most then I don't understand why He would make the world like this and stand by as His loved creation commit such atrocity in this world. I don't understand why He allowed the world to be like this and why he doesn't feel the need to intervene.

Please don't say that this life is a test because that as an answer holds no value to me and I don't understand why God would test His people so harshly. I can't imagine seeing my family murdered and being sold and trafficked and still thinking that this is a test. Why is the test so harsh for some people and if God doesn't test us more than we can handle then why do people commit suicide?

I don't understand why God had to test us in the first place. Why did shaytaan have to disobey God in the first place? He knew that would happen then why didn't God stop shaytaan or stop Adam and Eve from eating the forbidden fruit if He is all-knowing and all-powerful and so loving? Why could we not have stayed in heaven and lived happily and in harmony?

I am sorry this is so long I just feel so confused and lost at this moment in time. Any help and answers are greatly appreciated. Thank You.
    Assalamu Alaykoom

Sister all your questions are valid and believe me you are not the only one who have these questions and doubts specially nowadays where it's hard for the Muslim to steadfast on his religion due to what's happening around the world ....

You may first watch this video which inshallah will answer your first 2/3 questions

Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
    The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
    )

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1335 Post(s)

1. It isn't the doing of Allah that people are murdered and trafficked it is the doing of PEOPLE. God has made it very clear those who do such vile acts will get their punishement (if they don't repent and even if they repent, Allah may punish them in this world). Allah does not approve of these doings and such acts happen because we aren't in heaven. There's are evil people out there hence why Allah ta3ala tells us as women to wear hijab and stay mostly in our homes and only get out when there is need. It is to protect us. That's why he tells us to take the faithful people as friends over the faithless, it is also for our safety. This world isn't heaven and it shouldn't be taken as such.

2.people commit suicide because they've lost faith. Once u forget Allah, Allah makes you forget yourself. Don't get me wrong, religious people can fall into depression, but never kill themselves in fear of upsetting Allah. This world isn't happy but there's no need to despair. Those who have no faith have despaired. That's why Allah ta3ala tells us to not despair in his mercy. And also why he tells us that after bad times come good times. So have faith and be patient is the key to life.

3. Allah does as he pleases. It may not suit your liking but frankly your opinion is futile. Allah, the creator of this world and the seven heavens, exalted is he, knows faaaaaaaar greater than we'll ever know (and that's an understatement). Allah has revealed to us this much and pondering over the "whys" and "what ifs" are all rhetorical questions from shaytan to make you doubt. Do you understand how miraculous our living in this very universe is? Our very being is so intricate and perfect that the slightest change in the smallest thing will have deadly effects. You need to build your faith up and trust in Allah's decree. Whether you ask these questions or not, whether you pray or not, whether you believe or not, you WILL be held accountable and you will either enter heaven or hell. This is what our destiny is as humans and there's only taking it, we cannot leave this truth.

4. If Islam didn't come to people, their test will be on the day of judgement. Allah is most fair. (I believe it's in a hadeeth that I read this)

5. Gay isn't natural. There's no genetic basis for this (science evidence for those who refuse to accept Quranic evidence). Being gay is a result of watching pornography, ill thoughts, and the desire to do as one pleases. You must wake up! How can this possibly be natural?! Scientifically speaking, this would reduce the species chances of survival due to not baring offspring. I'll give an example, there is a famous transgender on YouTube that was first gay before announcing being trans. Then, this man, after transforming into a "woman" decided that "she's a lesbian and likes women". Meaning, before being "trans" this man said he was "gay" but it turns out He likes women after all! This man is Gigi on YouTube. If you wish to look him up, be warned that there are inappropriate matters or thumbnails (showing awrah), however I only mention it to prove that it's a choice.

6. Women in Islam have a full Surah in the Quran!! We get mahr before getting married. We are treasures and valued and the prophet SAAWS only ever told men to treat us right! The hijab is protection! Do you like being lusted after and sexialized and sexually harassed? Do you know how many women get harassed at work everyday? That only get hired because "they're cute". Or how many women get stalked, kidnapped, etc. men are biologically stronger, no law can stop the indecency of some men from attacking you. You "should" be able to wear shorts without men having to look but We live in the real world. There are no theories in real life.
    The Music, there's a difference in opinion on whether it is haram. However, if the music has haram lyrics and the dancing is inappropriate (which means it's definitely haram) then the haramness is due to purifying the soul. When you partake in such acts, you will grow hippcracy in your heart and so your prayers are meaningless, you read Quran with no feeling and sins don't affect your conscious too much.

7. The reason for multiple wives could be many but one of them is to help the widowed women. The divorced women. Women who are deemed "too old" or "off the market" because of their circumstances. The women that no one seemingly wants. And the birth of males being more celebrated is more cultural. There is no Islamic basis, as far as I know, about celebrating the birth of males more than females.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

im sorry but how is a gay man supposed to be with a woman? wont it create difficulties for their marriage?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sdmskamw View Post
    im sorry but how is a gay man supposed to be with a woman? wont it create difficulties for their marriage?
    being gay is not normal at all and I have seen so many cases where gays become like that for inner problems for example some were raped or harassed in young age or were raised in a family all of them were females ( there is no father / brother ) or because of their food specially when they eat from KFC , MacDonald etc these are not good for health and may create imbalanced minerals in the body and affects hormones or some of them need Ruqyah !

There are many reasons but the one who who fears Allah SWT will find a treatment despite the difficulties that may face ..
    The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
    )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tayoofa View Post
    being gay is not normal at all and I have seen so many cases where gays become like that for inner problems for example some were raped or harassed in young age or were raised in a family all of them were females ( there is no father / brother ) or because of their food specially when they eat from KFC , MacDonald etc these are not good for health and may create imbalanced minerals in the body and affects hormones or some of them need Ruqyah !

There are many reasons but the one who who fears Allah SWT will find a treatment despite the difficulties that may face ..

this is the most absurd reponse I've ever read...EVER.

Were u being serious?

This kind of explanation reflects on a thinking process that is actually scare for vulnerable people.

Quran clearly talks about effeminate men and the need to respect them.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

Were u being serious?

This kind of explanation reflects on a thinking process that is actually scare for vulnerable people.

Respect them ?!!!

Can you bring these verses which talk about them and the need to respect them ?!
    )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

All of the questions that you asked here are answered in the Quran. I invite you to read the Quran with understanding: https://twitter.com/oneliferesults

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

Were u being serious?

Study’ claims fast food consumption and sleep deprivation cause homosexuality

http://www.queerty.com/study-claims-...ality-20170530
    )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

https://orbala.net/2014/12/12/a-hadi...ffeminate-man/

please study your Islam. Perhaps the reason why muslims today have become so hostile and intolerant is because we dont try to love one another and are quick to resort to extreme points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

maybe u did not read the article?

they were trolling and u got trolled.

the study is self published and NOT peer reviewed.

Oh my god I cant believe I even have to respond to this.

So all the overweight mullahs who eat KFC everyday are gay as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

There are many things that cause homosexuality.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    957 Post(s)

You are suffering from waswasa that occurs when you stray from the remembrance of Allah, or to distract you from it. When you get these thoughts you gain nothing from chasing them. The simple solution is to seek refuge in Allah and stop thinking about them and increase your thikr.

Say: subhannallahi wa bihamdi and subhanallahil adhim 100x through out the day
    Last edited by hadmatter; Yesterday at 11:09 PM.
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.