Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Recently married, a big thank you to everyone.

Aslamu Alaikam brothers and sisters, I pray everybody is well and in good health.

I wanted to give thanks to everybody on here for their dua's and well wishes for me to find a partner for Marriage.

Alhumdulilah this year I got married :-)

I know a lot of you probably don't know me as I don't post on here often. My message is aimed at the users that I've interacted with and may still be using this site.

Anyway. thank you once again, I appreciate everyone's advice, kind words, messages and dua's through the good and bad times.

I'll keep everyone in my dua's, I pray Allah SWT resolve everybody's search for marriage soon and that he provide strength and comfort to those in difficulty.

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
    He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Odan
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2424 Post(s)

Re: Recently married, a big thank you to everyone.

Congrats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Congratulations Shezad! I’m very pleased for you. May your marriage be filled with blessings and happiness.
    "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too" Essay on Tolerance, Voltaire

1of the volatile beings myeverything's Avatar
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Masha'Allah ... congrats بارك الله لك وبارك عليك وجمع بينكما في خير

These last few months of 2017 ummah forum witnessing lots of marriages.

keep up the good news coming Muslims
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)

AW: Recently married, a big thank you to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by shezad View Post
    Aslamu Alaikam brothers and sisters, I pray everybody is well and in good health.

I wanted to give thanks to everybody on here for their dua's and well wishes for me to find a partner for Marriage.

I know a lot of you probably don't know me as I don't post on here often. My message is aimed at the users that I've interacted with and may still be using this site.

Anyway. thank you once again, I appreciate everyone's advice, kind words, messages and dua's through the good and bad times.

I'll keep everyone in my dua's, I pray Allah SWT resolve everybody's search for marriage soon and that he provide strength and comfort to those in difficulty.

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
    SubhanAllah !!! I am sooooo happy bro you have no idea. Wooohoooo

May I make a post similar to yours within a year. Ameen

In shaa Allah you will have a happy and wonderful life and this relationship will continue in Jannah too.
    'A slave's life is all you understand, you know nothing of freedom. For if you did, you would have encouraged us to fight on, not only with our spears, but with everything we have'

On Break
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1280 Post(s)

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
    Mabrook, and ameen to all of the above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Congrats brother! May Allah be with you and your spouse.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    933 Post(s)

congratulations. you used to post here earlier on.
    i'm happy to hear your good news.

may Allah shower you with abundant blessings
    Last edited by Meriadoc; 10-11-17 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Spelling
    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
    علي الحبشي

Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16477 Post(s)

Great.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Keeping Islam Alive ! Believer1984's Avatar
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    262 Post(s)

Alhumdulillah I am happy for you my brother.

May Allah swt bless your marriage with success and keep you 2 blessed with deen and health and wealth. S.a.w

Ameen.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Mentioned
    724 Post(s)
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Alhamdulillah, wonderful news!
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad

OMG! I totally remember you on here.

I'm a past member (UmmAbdulmalik), I just rejoined today just to check out the good 'ol forum! Wouldn't know if you remember me or not ;3

Anyhoo, a BIG BIG Congratz to you!! I wish you a very happy, and blissfull marriage life, and may Allah make both of you the coolness of each others eyes! Ameen

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2049 Post(s)

Congratulations brother Ameen to the duas
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic

Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3816 Post(s)

Congrats... now here is some advice for you, never tell a woman to calm down... unless you actually want to be hit.

Also, remember woman struggle to apologize, so follow the guy in this pic and life will be a lot quieter for you.

you maka ya girl mad then....png
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
    My Nanima said it will work out - didn't she ........didn't she .......but noooooooooo - you had to be a great gun and be a pessimist

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9315 Post(s)

Congratulations, mabrook

May Allah bless your marriage with love, trust, loyalty, appreciation and all things good. Ameen

It's been a rollercoaster the marriage search.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

did i say i was leaving? Muslima London's Avatar
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3738 Post(s)

wa alaykum
    alhamdulillah. such lovely news

may allag swt put love and baraka in your marriage and may she be the coolness to your eyes ameen
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

well done, all the best

~dreamer
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1800 Post(s)

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
    well congratulations, may Allah bless yout marriage.

who's next?? me thinks its gonna be @myeveryone

Edit: oops, i meant @myeverything loool where did i get myeveryone from?
    Last edited by *sheba*; 09-11-17 at 08:20 AM.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

1of the volatile beings myeverything's Avatar
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *sheba* View Post
    well congratulations, may Allah bless yout marriage.

who's next?? me thinks its gonna be @myeveryone

Edit: oops, i meant @myeverything loool where did i get myeveryone from?
    lol OMG where did u get that feeling from? there isn't even any signs lol @myeverything flawed in the head .. she keeps rejecting ... I said that to someone who ask me about this matter recently and the reply was .. "agree flawed from head to toe " . I was like hey! I say about myself whatever I like but u can't lol enough of me .....

I hope it's u the next .. so we Arab gather and ululate till dawn and the Desi folks bring their spicy briyani aww how awesome
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

~dreamer
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1800 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myeverything View Post
    lol OMG where did u get that feeling from? there isn't even any signs lol @myeverything flawed in the head .. she keeps rejecting ... I said that to someone who ask me about this matter recently and the reply was .. "agree flawed from head to toe " . I was like hey! I say about myself whatever I like but u can't lol enough of me .....

I hope it's u the next .. so we Arab gather and ululate till dawn and the Desi folks bring their spicy briyani aww how awesome
    its usually this type that go first and shock everyone when they announce they are married you and rebel are so much alike, i want her to hurry up and get married but she keeps rejecting people *sigh*

haha @ululate till dawn, sorrrrrrrrrry, gotta hold that thought, cos this girl here, aint got no time for marriage yet
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Jazak'Allah everybody, I appreciate the kind rep comments, post comments and messages. May Allah SWT bless you all, keep you safe, healthy and happy always.
    He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    933 Post(s)

Jazak'Allah everybody, I appreciate the kind rep comments, post comments and messages. May Allah SWT bless you all, keep you safe, healthy and happy always.
    ''congratulations. you used to post here*** earlier on.''

i meant here" not her in my post. correction
    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
    علي الحبشي

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)

Congrats
    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.