Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Question verdict on a woman who does sir

Salaam aleikum,

What is the verdict on a woman who does sihr and thus has destroyed several lives. Meanwhile her husband obeys her like a dog and is afraid of her. He gave her all his belongings (house, ..) and has cut the ties with his relatives under the influence of sihr. This woman is still going to the mann who is practicing sihr for her. Also she tormented the husband's brother until he died. The poor man could not even see his own children before he died though he asked for them because he knew he was going to die and wanted to see or speak to them for a last time.She even took me to the man who practices sihr once and I was a witness when she told him to do this and that for her. She wanted to initiate me, but I did not want to, because I believe that only Allah gives or takes back and that would be shirk, a'uthu billah, may Allah save us from that.So what is the verdict on that woman, I ask because as I said she cotinues to destroy lives of other people.

Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

Re: verdict on a woman who does sir

If you live in a muslim country you can report her to the authorities.

Have you tried reasoning with her and telling her she is on a path to hell?
    She needs to sincerely repent.
    If she does not listen, you need to stay clear from these kind of people.

Remember that the sorcerer will never succeed however high a level he attains.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

alaikum wasalam

By Ijma she is a kafirah outside the fold of islam,her destination is hellfire with no reprieve ever and under an islamic government her repentance is not accepted and she is executed

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    904 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    alaikum wasalam

By Ijma she is a kafirah outside the fold of islam,her destination is hellfire with no reprieve ever and under an islamic government her repentance is not accepted and she is executed
    The beauty of sharia

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    The beauty of sharia
    Yes and so comprehensive too.
    Real estate:covered,
    Labour laws:cover
    Inheritancelaws:covered
    Family law covered
    From birth to death and everything inbetween:covered.

It needs just and upright people to implement it though

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Jazakallahu Khayr for the helpful replies.

I have tried to reason her, but in her opinion she should be the only one who have knowledge about Islam. I have also tried to reconcile his husband with his relatives, but she prevents the reconciliation, instead she slanders the relatives.

When she bought me to the man who practices sihr, it was a little old man I felt sorry for him. I have seen him write arabic letters and rectangles on a paper. He also used the Quran, at that point, I thought well he is a good man because he is using the Quran, he is surely a good muslim. I remember she sent me out later to wait there because she wanted to talk to the old man about important things. But when I think back today, it was probably nothing good, otherwise she would have nothing to hide or discuss in my absence.

Later, she gave me a liquid in a bottle. The liquid came from a chicken a black one (I think) that was slaughterd and washed in water. Then she gave me a big white paper with those rectangles. She said that would help me in my future life. But I did not use them, I just do not believe in such things, alhamdulillah. She always insisted, and said it was for my best. I then throw them away. As for the liquid I should pour it over me every Thursday after bath. Who knows, maybe she also wanted to do something to me.
    Last edited by muslima_; 08-11-17 at 06:18 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    The beauty of sharia
    For the sorcerer it is clear.
    But the one who visits a sorcerer is he or she also to be executed?
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    alaikum wasalam

If a sorcerer repents before he is caught i think he is not executed.
    There is a video of a yemeni sorcerer who repented on youtube.

But if he is caught and then repents he is then executed even if he repents.

Wa Allahu a3lam.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

That is correct as to what I know as well

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    For the sorcerer it is clear.
    But the one who visits a sorcerer is he or she also to be executed?
    No,they must make taubah and thery'e prayer is invalid for 40 days

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2675 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslima_ View Post
    Jazakallahu Khayr for the helpful replies.

I have tried to reason her, but in her opinion she should be the only one who have knowledge about Islam. I have also tried to reconcile his husband with his relatives, but she prevents the reconciliation, instead she slanders the relatives.

When she bought me to the man who practices sihr, it was a little old man I felt sorry for him. I have seen him write arabic letters and rectangles on a paper. He also used the Quran, at that point, I thought well he is a good man because he is using the Quran, he is surely a good muslim. I remember she sent me out later to wait there because she wanted to talk to the old man about important things. But when I think back today, it was probably nothing good, otherwise she would have nothing to hide or discuss in my absence.

Later, she gave me a liquid in a bottle. The liquid came from a chicken a black one (I think) that was slaughterd and washed in water. Then she gave me a big white paper with those rectangles. She said that would help me in my future life. But I did not use them, I just do not believe in such things, alhamdulillah. She always insisted, and said it was for my best. I then throw them away. As for the liquid I should pour it over me every Thursday after bath. Who knows, maybe she also wanted to do something to me.
    Don’t use the liquid sister or any of those things she gives you. throw it away
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

yes I threw everything away, that thing was nasty Iol I was disgusted to be honest. I still cant believe people can be that evil and low.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslima_ View Post
    yes I threw everything away, that thing was nasty Iol I was disgusted to be honest. I still cant believe people can be that evil and low.
    may Allah protect you lot, how did you come to know of this shaytaan

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Her husband's niece and I are best friends. She's actually the one who lost her father, as I mentioned above. She has since then lost her mind somehow because she suffers from the situation. The woman tried to incite us against each other ... but in vain