Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)

How to increase barakah in life?

Barakah in time, money, actions, property everything pretty much.

I dont want to sound paranoid but can lack of barakah be caused by a curse? (things always getting lost or broken, after a few uses money going quicky but nothing of value gained from it, time flies and nothing gets done)

Quick points:My job is halal so its not that
    Last edited by hadmatter; 07-11-17 at 05:46 AM.
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2687 Post(s)

Re: How to increase barakah in life?

Give more charity, barakah will increase in everything.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hadmatter View Post

I dont want to sound paranoid but can lack of barakah be caused by a curse? (things always getting lost or broken, after a few uses money going quicky but nothing of value gained from it, time flies and nothing gets done)

Alaikum wasalam

sihr can definitely block rizq and the situation you describe could be an indication of sihr being done,

striving to be sincere Abu Kamel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1578 Post(s)

It could also be caused by al Ayn- bad Eye from someone close to you, who may want worse for you.

Ibn 'Abbas reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
    The influence of an evil eye is a fact; if anything would precede the destiny [ qadr] it would be the influence of an evil eye, and when you are asked to take bath (as a cure) from the influence of an evil eye, you should take bath. [sahih Muslim]
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Lark View Post
    Give more charity, barakah will increase in everything.
    Good idea. To the above, I don't know the kind of people who do sihr
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "
    14:7

The other is to say bismillah before everything you do as much as you can so many blessings in this

The other is to not waste time I.e: instead of thinking about thing that are unimportant think about Islam and try to make everything you do related to Islam

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Is not the world cursed and everything in it? It is so except for the remembrance of Allah and what facilitates it, the scholar and the seeker of knowledge.”

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2322

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to At-Tirmidhi

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ أَلَا إِنَّ الدُّنْيَا مَلْعُونَةٌ مَلْعُونٌ مَا فِيهَا إِلَّا ذِكْرُ اللَّهِ وَمَا وَالَاهُ وَعَالِمٌ أَوْ مُتَعَلِّمٌ

2322 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الزُّهْدِ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بَاب مِنْهُ

قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ
    It all starts with a thought

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpski View Post
    And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "

The other is to say bismillah before everything you do as much as you can so many blessings in this

The other is to not waste time I.e: instead of thinking about thing that are unimportant think about Islam and try to make everything you do related to Islam

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Is not the world cursed and everything in it? It is so except for the remembrance of Allah and what facilitates it, the scholar and the seeker of knowledge.”

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ أَلَا إِنَّ الدُّنْيَا مَلْعُونَةٌ مَلْعُونٌ مَا فِيهَا إِلَّا ذِكْرُ اللَّهِ وَمَا وَالَاهُ وَعَالِمٌ أَوْ مُتَعَلِّمٌ

2322 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الزُّهْدِ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بَاب مِنْهُ

You're right I need to remembee bismillah more, thanks

P*ki is outta containment Arsalan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpski View Post

"Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3695 Post(s)

more quran, that's the best solution
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    679 Post(s)

Following the sunnah in everything, in the slightest things. Saying bismillah. And making abundant istighfar. And abundant salawaat also.
    And as others have said, Quran and charity. These are all excellent ways to have barakah in your life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You have shared an interesting topic, I think to recite and send the Darood e Pak is the best way to get the Barakah in our life and other ways are offering the prayers regularly, recite the Holy Quran, do some charity etc.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2687 Post(s)

I read up somewhere that saying consciously bismillah when doing everything, brings barakah in one's life, and who can deny that.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Serve your parents. Without doing this there is no barakah in anything.

Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said:

“The one who desires great quantity in one’s rizq and age, should treat relatives kindly, and make khidmah of (serve) one’s parents.”
    [Musnad Ahmed; Al-adabul Mufrad.]

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

AW: Re: How to increase barakah in life?

Quote Originally Posted by Strivingbro View Post
    Serve your parents. Without doing this there is no barakah in anything.

Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said:

“The one who desires great quantity in one’s rizq and age, should treat relatives kindly, and make khidmah of (serve) one’s parents.”
    [Musnad Ahmed; Al-adabul Mufrad.]
    oh man,I can never do any of those .... I guess am hopeless
    'A slave's life is all you understand, you know nothing of freedom. For if you did, you would have encouraged us to fight on, not only with our spears, but with everything we have'

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Re: AW: Re: How to increase barakah in life?

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    oh man,I can never do any of those .... I guess am hopeless
    Im sure you understand the context

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: AW: Re: How to increase barakah in life?

The best way to increase the Barakah in our life to recite the Holy Quran and Darood e Pak. Offering the Fajr prayer and recite the Holy Quran that time.