Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    701 Post(s)

Need some broth recipes

Hello wonderful Halal Chefs!

It's that time of year where the days get colder and the nights get longer. I am in need of some delicious broth recipes that I can use as a base meals such as stir fry, or ramen. The only catch is, I am on a strict diet, so it cannot have any wheat, grains, sugar or fruit in it. I know I mentioned ramen, but I only use shirataki noodles that are made from some root plant with basically no carbs and only like 30 calories.

I like ginger, so if you have a good recipe for a ginger broth, I am all ears!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Re: Need some broth recipes

[QUOTE=Abisali;7495498]Hello wonderful Halal Chefs!

It's that time of year where the days get colder and the nights get longer. I am in need of some delicious broth recipes that I can use as a base meals such as stir fry, or ramen. The only catch is, I am on a strict diet, so it cannot have any wheat, grains, sugar or fruit in it. I know I mentioned ramen, but I only use shirataki noodles that are made from some root plant with basically no carbs and only like 30 calories.

I like ginger, so if you have a good recipe for a ginger broth, I am all ears![/QUOTE

My Nanima said putting ears in broth is cannibalism

Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9198 Post(s)

Does broth incl meat?

You just put some butter in a pot, melt it, but in onion and whatever veggies u fancy (paprika, leek, celary, carrots,.. add water and a block of whatever thats called like the broth in cubes, then boil for abt 20 mins and then stain and drink

If u wanna add meat then add it and dont toss it but eat it after u strained
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9198 Post(s)

Double post soz
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aynina View Post
    Does broth incl meat?

You just put some butter in a pot, melt it, but in onion and whatever veggies u fancy (paprika, leek, celary, carrots,.. add water and a block of whatever thats called like the broth in cubes, then boil for abt 20 mins and then stain and drink

If u wanna add meat then add it and dont toss it but eat it after u strained
    ​My Nanima you not allowed to eat ears of humans though

Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16476 Post(s)

Take a cat.
    Skin it.
    Chop it up into pieces.
    Take some vegetables of your liking (celery, carrots, onions, garlic, ginger etc)
    Throw it all in a pot and submerge in water and let it cook. Throw in some black peppercorns as well if you like.
    The longer you cook the better.

And don't forget, salt to taste.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8016 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Take a cat.
    Skin it.
    Chop it up into pieces.
    Take some vegetables of your liking (celery, carrots, onions, garlic, ginger etc)
    Throw it all in a pot and submerge in water and let it cook. Throw in some black peppercorns as well if you like.

Hahaha

Link, as I clicked on this thread I swear I was going to post something similar (ie involving a cat) but you outdid anything I could have posted hahaha.

Rep me son and I rep you.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    701 Post(s)

Take a cat.
    Skin it.
    Chop it up into pieces.

You shouldn't be telling Muslims to cook and eat animals that has been forbidden for us.

Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16476 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abisali View Post
    You shouldn't be telling Muslims to cook and eat animals that has been forbidden for us.
    Son.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16476 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morose View Post
    Hahaha

Link, as I clicked on this thread I swear I was going to post something similar (ie involving a cat) but you outdid anything I could have posted hahaha.

Rep me son and I rep you.
    Son you have failed me.

Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8016 Post(s)

Son you have failed me.
    How so son?

Failing the Son of Sons; the greatest regret a son could have.

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9313 Post(s)

Do you like curry?

Keep some chicken bones and add some water, smoked paprika, turmeric, chilli, coriander powder, salt, garlic and ginger.

Stir it, let it boil. Get rid of bones, get your vegetables ready and stir in the broth.

You can add noodle if you want like rice noodles.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16476 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morose View Post
    How so son?

Failing the Son of Sons; the greatest regret a son could have.
    You praised me for that which I should have been admonished.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Take a cat.
    Skin it.
    Chop it up into pieces.

That's revolting,Don't tell people to eat cat,eating a cat is the same as eating swine.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abisali View Post
    Hello wonderful Halal Chefs!

I like ginger, so if you have a good recipe for a ginger broth, I am all ears!
    When you got to see your halal butcher ask him about meat with bones in it. Most of the good halal butcher where I live has this option and often the price is better than straight stew beef which actually gives lack luster results as the meat is too lean and there are no bones.

whether it is beef or lamb or chicken the bones,marrow,fat and connective tissue add extra flavour and body to the broth.

when cooking the meat with bones the slower the better,this gives the meat a chance is soften up and extracts more flavor from the meat and bones.

I have a 4 quart slow cooker and use it quite a but as it's easy to use and the results are excellent also I can freeze the leftovers.