Ads by Muslim Ad Network

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

When evil deadens your efforts in religion

Assalaamu alaikum UF,

How do you tackle renewing your faith when sihr, ayn and black magic all are against you from doing anything Islamic.

Since Islam itself extinguishes evil and sihr and all that corruption, obviously the shayateen etc don't want Islam to be practiced by you or your household

Its so hard, but I feel like I need more advice in what good actions I can do that can defeat black magic and make me a better Muslim

Sorry I seem to be complaining about the same thing all the time. But sihr has afflicted my household.

For example, my mum put ruqya water on our front garden and big black smoke came out, showing their is sihr somewhere hidden in our property.

My mum and I are trying to fight this sihr but it is overwhelming frequently.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3710 Post(s)

Re: When evil deadens your efforts in religion

I wrote a whole list of things then deleted them again. I feel like this is often over complicated.
    How much ruqyah are you doing now?
    Can you recite the quran fluently sis? If yes, I advise you to recite surah baqarah in your house and on yourself. If you can recite it once at fajr and once at asr that's good. If not then at least once a day. Try and recite it in tahajjud or at least pray tahajjud at night regularly and ask Allah to help you. I heard of a sister recently who was very ill due to possession and she kept praying at night and making dua until she saw a dream which in the end lead her to her cure.

Spray ruqyah water in all the rooms and all corners of your home, in the garden and outside your door. Ask Allah to show you where the sihr is, and Allah will show you.
    Make sure you're praying 5x on time every single day, and make sure you stop sinning, make sure your hijab is the correct islamic hijab and that you're behaviour matches it, make sure you don't have pictures of you or anything personal in public, you don't know who can find it, constantly seek forgiveness from Allah, don't leave any gap for the shayateen to attack you further.
    And stay consistent with whatever ruqyah plan you follow.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    913 Post(s)

First of all pray salaah never miss it pray with sincerity
    Second read Quran and with sincerity
    Also Read verses in relation to black magic ayn and so on in addition to normal Quran
    Listen to ruqya
    Decrease sinning
    Go masjid more and pray in jamaat more
    Learn tawheed
    And have sabr

Theres a hadith that states if your afflicted by jinn and are patient you will enter jannah well its specifically addressed at a women who went to the prophet regarding possesion

But you have to do all the above otherwise expect this to happen

When i stuck to the above i got alot less waswas

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
    I wrote a whole list of things then deleted them again. I feel like this is often over complicated.
    How much ruqyah are you doing now?
    Can you recite the quran fluently sis? If yes, I advise you to recite surah baqarah in your house and on yourself. If you can recite it once at fajr and once at asr that's good. If not then at least once a day. Try and recite it in tahajjud or at least pray tahajjud at night regularly and ask Allah to help you. I heard of a sister recently who was very ill due to possession and she kept praying at night and making dua until she saw a dream which in the end lead her to her cure.

Spray ruqyah water in all the rooms and all corners of your home, in the garden and outside your door. Ask Allah to show you where the sihr is, and Allah will show you.
    Make sure you're praying 5x on time every single day, and make sure you stop sinning, make sure your hijab is the correct islamic hijab and that you're behaviour matches it, make sure you don't have pictures of you or anything personal in public, you don't know who can find it, constantly seek forgiveness from Allah, don't leave any gap for the shayateen to attack you further.
    And stay consistent with whatever ruqyah plan you follow.
    I am not doing enough ruqya. I could do, in sha Allah, what you have written here so jazakallah Khair. I'll try this out In sha Allah

By reading Surah Baqarah do you mean the whole chapter?
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    First of all pray salaah never miss it pray with sincerity
    Second read Quran and with sincerity
    Also Read verses in relation to black magic ayn and so on in addition to normal Quran
    Listen to ruqya
    Decrease sinning
    Go masjid more and pray in jamaat more
    Learn tawheed
    And have sabr

Theres a hadith that states if your afflicted by jinn and are patient you will enter jannah well its specifically addressed at a women who went to the prophet regarding possesion

But you have to do all the above otherwise expect this to happen

When i stuck to the above i got alot less waswas
    Thanks for this akhi, jazakallah khair.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    Assalaamu alaikum UF,

How do you tackle renewing your faith when sihr, ayn and black magic all are against you from doing anything Islamic.

Since Islam itself extinguishes evil and sihr and all that corruption, obviously the shayateen etc don't want Islam to be practiced by you or your household

Its so hard, but I feel like I need more advice in what good actions I can do that can defeat black magic and make me a better Muslim

Sorry I seem to be complaining about the same thing all the time. But sihr has afflicted my household.

For example, my mum put ruqya water on our front garden and big black smoke came out, showing their is sihr somewhere hidden in our property.

Salaam LTM.

Different Doctors Different methods and medication......

BUT

One thing I will tell you about this Ruqya game - keep your tahweed !!!! Understand that whatever you do as part of the Ruqya that Allah SWT is THE ONLY one that gives SHIFA.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

Assalaamu alaikum UF,

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sister can you read Arabic or understand it ?

As for now you can check this link

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-house-program
    Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
    The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
    )

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tayoofa View Post
    و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sister can you read Arabic or understand it ?

As for now you can check this link

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-house-program
    Thanks Yes I can read arabic but can't understand it mostly.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

Thanks Yes I can read arabic but can't understand it mostly.
    Well English is not my native language lool

Anyways how did you know that you have sihir ? And what do you dream usually ?

Btw I'm Somali like you
    The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
    )

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

Well English is not my native language lool

Anyways how did you know that you have sihir ? And what do you dream usually ?

Btw I'm Somali like you
    Yay really? Ma Sha Allah its good that you know Arabic, I only know how to read the words, however from reading translations and having some Arabic words in the Somali language, I can understand some Arabic phrases and sentences.

I dream a lot about eating food during my high school exam periods and then failing (this is not a good sign). I have this dream repeatedly. I also finished/left high school almost a decade ago, so why does this matter come back to me in my dreams? I wonder.

I dreamt about swimming pools yesterday. Also I often dream about being chased or persecuted by evil people.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

@Tayoofa

I know that I have sihr because I have seen the signs of it in myself, from reading ruqya websites.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

@Tayoofa

I know that I have sihr because I have seen the signs of it in myself, from reading ruqya websites.
    Sister all sihir / hasad/ ayn / maas have same signs specially sihir and hasad and if you notice in Surah Al-Falaq Allah SWT said :

("And from the evil of the blowers in knots."(4) And from the evil of an envier when he envies."(5)")

So sihir and hasad are same because they come from envy except that Sahir blow in knots for sihir ..

only a good Raqi can differentiate between them but you can't differentiate because shaytan can trick you easily and make you think through waswaas that you have sihir then after few min ayn and so on putting you in big maze focusing on finding what type of disease instead of the cure ...

I know that because I'm in same situation as you and I discovered through my dreams subhanallah
    So your dreams show that there is a problem but not necessary sihir

Do you dream of dogs / cats / insects /snakes / graves / black men or women wearing black / se*** harassment ?
    )

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

Sister all sihir / hasad/ ayn / maas have same signs specially sihir and hasad and if you notice in Surah Al-Falaq Allah SWT said :

("And from the evil of the blowers in knots."(4) And from the evil of an envier when he envies."(5)")

So sihir and hasad are same because they come from envy except that Sahir blow in knots for sihir ..

only a good Raqi can differentiate between them but you can't differentiate because shaytan can trick you easily and make you think through waswaas that you have sihir then after few min ayn and so on putting you in big maze focusing on finding what type of disease instead of the cure ...

I know that because I'm in same situation as you and I discovered through my dreams subhanallah
    So your dreams show that there is a problem but not necessary sihir

Do you dream of dogs / cats / insects /snakes / graves / black men or women wearing black / se*** harassment ?
    No, but when I was a child I used to dream of graves a lot. But currently we have been seeing a raaqi who says we have sihr on us.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

@LailaTheMuslim

I live in Arab country and I bought the White/black Musk from Arabia for oud , you can check their website but its sold out maybe you can buy Al ka'ba Musk

https://uae.arabianoud.com/index.php...esult/?q=Musk+

Or you can check abdulsamad al qurashi but it's expensive for one tola

https://store.asqgrp.com/stores/inte...deer-musk.html

Anyways you will put a little of white / black Musk on a rose water ( you must have two different plates for white / black musk ) and read Ruqyah verses on it then bring two empty of air spray like this �� and put the rose water in them

So you will have two sprays one for white Musk and other for black Musk ...

I know it's difficult and looks like you are doing some experiments loool but its really worth it

I did it and all my family felt comfortable in house

* note : you will do this program only once in a week on same day for example you did it on Sunday so you should do it on Sunday next week ..
    Last edited by Tayoofa; 05-11-17 at 06:47 PM.
    )

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

@LailaTheMuslim

I live in Arab country and I bought the White/black Musk from Arabia for oud , you can check their website but its sold out maybe you can buy Al ka'ba Musk

https://uae.arabianoud.com/index.php...esult/?q=Musk+

Or you can check abdulsamad al qurashi but it's expensive for one tola

https://store.asqgrp.com/stores/inte...deer-musk.html

Anyways you will put a little of white / black Musk on a rose water ( you must have two different plates for white / black musk ) and read Ruqyah verses on it then bring two empty of air spray like this �� and put the rose water in them

So you will have two sprays one for white Musk and other for black Musk ...

I know it's difficult and looks like you are doing some experiments loool but its really worth it

I did it and all my family felt comfortable in house

* note : you will do this program only once in a week on same day for example you did it on Sunday so you should do it on Sunday next week ..
    Jazakallah Khair tayoofa, I am intending, in sha Allah, to buy some black and white musk on Thursday so pray for me xx

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)

No, but when I was a child I used to dream of graves a lot. But currently we have been seeing a raaqi who says we have sihr on us.
    Oh so he said you have sihir !

May Allah SWT help you sister and I will suggest a programme for you that will help you inshallah ..

1) read Surat Al Fatiha 7 times after every Salah

2) read Al Baqarah / Yasin / As-safaat / Al Anbiya'a

3) read Al Baqarah in night prayer ( it's permissible to read from mus'haf

https://islamqa.info/en/69670)

4) sadaqah even if you cook for your family

5)say many times istighfar / subhanallah / alhamdulilah / la ilaha illa Allah /Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa Billaah /hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel

6) take some honey mix it with water you read Ruqyah on it every morning before you eat

This is the Ruqyah you will read on water / White / black musk

http://www.alkhalefaa.com/vb/showthread.php?t=51513
    Last edited by Tayoofa; 05-11-17 at 07:16 PM.
    )

Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Yay really? Ma Sha Allah its good that you know Arabic, I only know how to read the words, however from reading translations and having some Arabic words in the Somali language, I can understand some Arabic phrases and sentences.

I dream a lot about eating food during my high school exam periods and then failing (this is not a good sign). I have this dream repeatedly. I also finished/left high school almost a decade ago, so why does this matter come back to me in my dreams? I wonder.

I dreamt about swimming pools yesterday. Also I often dream about being chased or persecuted by evil people.
    Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe.

Have you taken senna already?
    It seems to me that you have eaten sihr allahoe a3lam or that jinn are feeding you sihr during your sleep.
    This can be the reason why you dream of eating regularly.
    Try your best to sleep with whudu and recite ayat al koersie and the last 2 verses of al baqara and also al falaq and al naas before sleeping.
    Ask Allah to protect you from sihr renewall in your sleep.
    listen or recite ruqya with the verses of sihr and add the verse which talks about the tree of zaqqum being the food of the people of hell.
    Also add surah al zalzalah.

Wa salaam
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe.

Have you taken senna already?
    It seems to me that you have eaten sihr allahoe a3lam or that jinn are feeding you sihr during your sleep.
    This can be the reason why you dream of eating regularly.
    Try your best to sleep with whudu and recite ayat al koersie and the last 2 verses of al baqara and also al falaq and al naas before sleeping.
    Ask Allah to protect you from sihr renewall in your sleep.
    listen or recite ruqya with the verses of sihr and add the verse which talks about the tree of zaqqum being the food of the people of hell.
    Also add surah al zalzalah.

Wa salaam
    Thanks for these suggestions brother. Senna doesn't really work for me, but I will try the other suggestions in sha Allah. So far I read aytal Kursi when about to sleep.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

@Tayoofa

I only have black musk and rose water at the moment, will that still work? xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Do you read Quran on water and then drink it? Also, read water on honey then eat the honey, make sure the honey is raw. Some people say to read the surahs in odd numbers like surah al fatiha 11 times, surah al ikhlas 11 times, surah al falaq 11 times and surah al nas 11 times then ayat al kursi 11 times. Be in a state of wudu before sleeping,

Recite the last two Ayats of Surat Al-Baqarah (Chapter 2 – The Cow)
    Abu Mas’ud Al-Badri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, “He who recites the two Ayat at the end of Surat Al-Baqarah at night, they will suffice him.” [Al- Bukhari and Muslim]

Narrated An-Nu’man bin Bashir: that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: “Indeed Allah wrote in a book two thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, and He sent down two Ayat from it to end Surat Al-Baqarah with. If they are recited for three nights in a home, no Shaitan shall come near it.” [Tirmidhi]
    Last edited by Smkt; Today at 12:45 PM.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smkt View Post
    Do you read Quran on water and then drink it? Also, read water on honey then eat the honey, make sure the honey is raw.
    I haven't done that in a while, will try again in sha Allah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

From what I've heard its one of the best tools to combat possession and sihr because if you read on yourself it lasts for less time than if you physically drink the water. The water stays inside you for longer therefore the Quran works for longer. Don't give up, we're here for you to help and encourage you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

If its difficult get a really big bottle then read over that maybe? rather than reading on each glass